Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What is the new content for this version?
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- Cousin Mindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Recces event when you arrive Max relationship

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
ok after downloading the 1.3.3 the door to the female toilets at the otter labs are closed. how do i open them?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait a minute.. BON added @TCMS otter labs to the game? o_O
Next thing we know, we will all worship the @AlmightyOtt.

Reactions: TCMS

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, I've downloaded the new version and copy and pasted a save code in from above, which seems to have worked ok. However, it's the first time I've ever done that and everything seems the same as it was before. How do I start the Otter labs quest? Also I've fucked the aunt up the arse and I've got a list of houses to raid on behalf of my cousin, but I can't see the houses. Am I missing something? Also how do I start the gigolo quest? I'm pretty new to these and without the walkthrough I'm scared and clueless!

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
First time playing this game walkthrough is in clear on the date Rachel just show see section but nothing about the date can anyone help me with a successful date with Rachel. Thank you

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys... I did a search and could not find anything posted about this issue. I am at the third stage with Maria and she has taken me to her job (This is on day 15 so the 45-day 'bug' isn't relevant). The MC and she get into a dialog when I enter the room to steal the files and I can not do a damn thing =/... Here are some of the screenshots of the dialog. I have followed to the letter the walkthrough by Ballzak. Any suggestions or fixes?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Ok, I've downloaded the new version and copy and pasted a save code in from above, which seems to have worked ok. However, it's the first time I've ever done that and everything seems the same as it was before. How do I start the Otter labs quest? Also I've fucked the aunt up the arse and I've got a list of houses to raid on behalf of my cousin, but I can't see the houses. Am I missing something? Also how do I start the gigolo quest? I'm pretty new to these and without the walkthrough I'm scared and clueless!
I'm not sure to follow you this is a game, you dont particulary need a walkthrought on first play, just continue your save and like all rpg, go talk to everyone at all time period (morning, afternoon, evening, night, weekday and week-end). You'll find some new dialog option follow them. Save each time you zone and you're golden. And pay attention to the dialog.

You have no risk of braking the game or get stucked somewhere, most adult game have a pretty linear path and no game over.

If you're scared of loosing your progress, backup your save game somewhere and you have 0 risk of doing anything wrong.

As for your question I didnt play the new part yet so can't help but most of these should be answered on the previous pages already (I'm pretty sure I saw the gigolo quest wlk somewhere) and if you dont find your answer do as I said go talk to everyone everywhere at all period (and dont forget the various appartements and stores.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
I got a bug where I enter Aunt Maggie's house, it keep putting me on the time limit from Richard mission. I already finished the mission. Once the time is up, it goes black.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I got a bug where I enter Aunt Maggie's house, it keep putting me on the time limit from Richard mission. I already finished the mission. Once the time is up, it goes black.
It's a bug that results from using a v1.2 save after Richard's Quest is done. You have to edit your save file and set switch 0381 to false (It was left as true in v1.2). That or use a save from before you do Charlie's Quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thinkz

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how do I trigger Aunt´s quest?
After Richard's Quest is done, go visit her, have a snack to improve your love, and repeat. You will get more intimate scenes when you reach certain levels in her love.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes