DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Every time I enter aunt's house it just prompts the 1 minute timer, but I already did this quest.
I ran into that as well when I used my v1.2 save with v1.3.2. Switch 0381 was left on at the end of the Richard Quest that results in the wrong event map being used when you enter Maggie's house and you get a restart of the snack/shopping timer. You must use a save editor (or RPGMaker MV on an unpacked game) to turn that switch off and everything for the new Maggie Quest content works as it should.

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
WELL seems not right the beggar is always asking what will i giving him
what should i do men?
it is right, but you have to make the sister questline to be able to buy something, after finishing the questline you have to buy him whiskey and sausage i think

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
can some1 post a save from the end of 1.2?
so i can start from 1.3 i deleted by mistake the whole game and all my progress is lost

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
If i download new version of the game do i need to start new game or i can play on saves from older version?
You can play with your old save files but first start a new game save it copy and paste the same file number in the folder "SAVE".

bar1n007

Nov 15, 2017
Someone help me about sister quest ı going the comic shop but shasha tell me did yo get the card how ı meet the boss

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes