DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i want to increase my stealth level how i do that ??
do i need to meet the girl that stolen from me ? if yes where i can find her ?
i am new in the game
That the other guy hasn't read :rolleyes:
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
you dont go back to the elevator you go north as soon as you leave the room with the id
Same that you didn't read before and still haven't read
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Same Section
    • Same Step
      • The very next line :rolleyes:
        l. Head back to the hallway and go north to the elevators to go to the next floor.
Thank you

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Alright, I have finally tracked down all of the screwups that killed the maria lab quest. 9 of them, but you were all killed by the first. The mod will be getting progressed as soon as I have enough mental coherence to make sure I don't break it myself.

trexx

Jul 15, 2017
does anyone know why I can`t interact with Nadine`s computer while in her house? I can`t get the webcam to work...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone know why I can`t interact with Nadine`s computer while in her house? I can`t get the webcam to work...
Hmm, same problem here too, @trexx. Bug Buggy Bug Bug. And in fact also Pam's computer is unconnectable. Can't enter her bedroom... Have to wait @Firebane's Fix & Mod 1.3.3.
These are known and related bugs.
  1. The PC Webcam icon for Nadine is hidden because of an image index problem but the events for those four tiles are actually there, but only the bottom two work properly. You just have to click them each time to see if they respond with a picture.
  2. There is a bug in Pam's bedroom door that only allows you to enter and exit once, usually when you did her quest before the PC Webcam could be connected. You can edit your save file and turn switch 1034 on to activate Pam's webcam. However, it will still not work on your PC because the PC Webcam icon events for Pam are linked to Carol.
These need a mod to the game to be fixed so you'll have to unpack and mod it yourself, wait for an updated mod version, or (hopefully :angel:) the next update.

chonchihee

Dec 1, 2017
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:Hi. After I finished my Jet Quest, I wanted to go into Angie's house, but Guard was always on guard. What should I do? I tried many times, but did not. Thanks you for the Answer

Last edited:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
sorry to bother you again, i forgot to ask whats the best way to progess the time of the day without using the mod?
dunno haven´t seen an answer 2 your q now reading by...well indeed a good one i asked myself a lot too para *___''
i guess there is no best way to past time ingame cuz most of it ur anyway grinding tryhard07 hrhr! played also w/o mod/cheats (except 2qs) and have to say the advice i can give is to play the game and using the great walktrough by one of the forum bois here...

alternatively and simple: keep on map-hopping like a real fuckin perv lul :test::test:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Just when I think the bugs are pretty much done, I log on to find something wrong with a part I need to mod anyway. Thanks for the cam info, btw. I'm fixing Nadine's now. Pam's door is fixed already.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:Hi. After I finished my Jet Quest, I wanted to go into Angie's house, but Guard was always on guard. What should I do? I tried many times, but did not. Thanks you for the Answer
rly dude!? i mean this is simply researched with a lil effort on your own. but ok ima a nice p so w/e...the only way of entering angies house is to complete the panties-request q for the old man behind the backyard of her house (buy a rope in the shop first be4 ongoing). u need the panties of almost every women living in houses around the high neigbourhood area! just follow the flashing arrows shown up to catch em all dude. greez

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
is there any save just before start aunt maggies quest?
or help me to bypass this bug

" **BUG ALERT: If you are playing the game using a save file from a version prior to 1.3 you may enter Maggie's house and it will continue to replay the mission where you have to destroy the pictures for Richard. There was a switch left on in the older versions which is now turned off if you were to begin from scratch. If you run into this problem speak to the cat sitting outside of the building between Richard's and Aunt Maggie's houses. This will reset the switch and allow you to enter Maggie's correctly"

I dont see any cat! is there any way to manually reset switch with rpg save editor?

Last edited:

chonchihee

Dec 1, 2017
rly dude!? i mean this is simply researched with a lil effort on your own. but ok ima a nice p so w/e...the only way of entering angies house is to complete the panties-request q for the old man behind the backyard of her house (buy a rope in the shop first be4 ongoing). u need the panties of almost every women living in houses around the high neigbourhood area! just follow the flashing arrows shown up to catch em all dude. greez
Thank you dude. When will I find an old man?

Nov 7, 2017
I finish the game v1.2 but on the v1.3 I don't get in Nadine House...
what happens to me, is that the game problem or my version of game ???
please Answer someone...

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
@chonchihee nothin to add here to the post above from mistress_kixen. well except that it makes the most sense to speak with the old and do the q right afterwards in an u-turn run on the map! gl hf!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There is nothing more to do in Annie's house (not Angie) after the Jet quest, so you can not re-enter from either the guarded front entrances or the access you used with the old man in the back during the Jet quest. If you missed picking up some goodies, you'll have to use a save from before the Annie house part of the Jet quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes