Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone else have bug after date with Sasha, Sarah and Roger? When i choose Sasha at the end and after scene in train I'm transfered to house but I canno't move there. I got stuck there and i cant open menu.

darknight03

May 25, 2017
so the last time i playd this game it was wen you let the begar have sex whithe rachel mom so my qouestion can you avoide doing that ?

sailorh

Dec 16, 2017
When I go to the comic shop Shasha for the card says this note - ((sorry but you need train your stealth to do this mission)) - Please help?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
When I go to the comic shop Shasha for the card says this note - ((sorry but you need train your stealth to do this mission)) - Please help?
Have you talked to the girl to get the packages yet at all? You need to have talked to her at least once to start the package gathering. After that, I think you need to do like 3 or 4 packages for it.

Reactions: sailorh

sailorh

Dec 16, 2017
Have you talked to the girl to get the packages yet at all? You need to have talked to her at least once to start the package gathering. After that, I think you need to do like 3 or 4 packages for it.
Please explain to me the most I did not understand about the required packages

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I will start from the beginning.

In order to unlock the stealth teacher you need to do the following

1) Get a copy of Maria's key
2) Get your room key copy
3) going into Maria's room while she is sleeping and interact with her.

After this it will tell you that you need to improve your stealth.

Now when the next morning comes the alley thief will bump into you and steal some money from you and it will mention you need to go to east town. However don't go now. Wait until it is after you got teleported to your room. After this go to the most southern east part of east town and the alley thief will be there. When you speak with her she will mention in exchange for teaching you to be more sneaky you need to find the wagner's packages and give them to her.

After you do this the packages for stealth training will become unlocked. They appear at certain times of the day and specific locations and there are 25 packages in all.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
This game could be much better without this bad translation, many bugs and irritating big boobs and asses... I would like to see something more... NORMAL and NATURAL. Except for this it is pretty good game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
HI
i can not find the pc in the maria work place

where is it ?
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • b. You have to go into the computer of Maria's rival Dr. Robson. [Image 16]
However, this quest in v1.3 has a severe bug. If Maria disappears on you, you need to follow the instructions in to fix it until the modded version of the game is done or the next version fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NICOLASvalas

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Not looking good game :)
This version of game is very much bugs...
This game could be much better without this bad translation, many bugs and irritating big boobs and asses... I would like to see something more... NORMAL and NATURAL. Except for this it is pretty good game.
Again, what part of Game Under Development is not understood here? These are all pre-releases to debug old and new content. We play them to find these bugs and report them to the developer so he can fix them in future versions.

Now, I'm not a fan of the body proportions of most of the girls in this game myself, but the game is still interesting. If you don't like something about the game or have suggestions for the developer, join his Patreon group and make your suggestions on his where he can see them and respond.

It serves no purpose to whine here. We're bug-hunters who also supply work-arounds for current bugs.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
but fater alwes there how i make am not to be there?
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Maria
      • If Dad has returned home after Day 45 you can still have fun with Maria at night. You will need to purchase a Sleepy-Time Candle from the beggar (See Beggar Section of Appendix E) each time you want to enter the room. Place the candle in Maria's room next to the bed in the morning or afternoon and you will be able to enter at night.
The father remains in the room but he is sedated and will not awaken while you play with Maria.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • b. You have to go into the computer of Maria's rival Dr. Robson. [Image 16]
However, this quest in v1.3 has a severe bug. If Maria disappears on you, you need to follow the instructions in to fix it until the modded version of the game is done or the next version fixes it.
I'm at this bug right now and hoping that someone has a Mega link to v1.2

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Modded version is uploaded and has it fixed. You need to make sure not to press any direction buttons until after the MC walks to the door himself.

Reactions: tsukiouji

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I noticed a hinky bug; if you set your alarm in order to wake up at dawn (or if you're otherwise awake during dawn), the day (monday, tuesday, day 13, day 14, etc.) does not progress. I only noticed thanks to the mod, but it explains why it took over 10 in game days for there to be a weekend for me....

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Again, what part of Game Under Development is not understood here? These are all pre-releases to debug old and new content. We play them to find these bugs and report them to the developer so he can fix them in future versions.

Now, I'm not a fan of the body proportions of most of the girls in this game myself, but the game is still interesting. If you don't like something about the game or have suggestions for the developer, join his Patreon group and make your suggestions on his where he can see them and respond.

It serves no purpose to whine here. We're bug-hunters who also supply work-arounds for current bugs.
1) How many well-known bugs did he fix? He didn't even fix Laura's shower bug!

2) What's the point in joining his group to make suggestions? he wouldn't understand me, because he doesn't speak English: he doesn't even know the most basic grammar rules...

3) The more content, the more bugs he adds. This game is falling apart.

4) what's the use of giving him money? we're supposed to fund his game's development... why in the f*cking world didn't he hire someone to fix the text yet?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
2) What's the point in joining his group to make suggestions? he wouldn't understand me, because he doesn't speak English: he doesn't even know the most basic grammar rules...

3) The more content, the more bugs he adds. This game is falling apart.

4) what's the use of giving him money? we're supposed to fund his game's development... why in the f*cking world didn't he hire someone to fix the text yet?
2) I believe the translation is done by a 3rd party, and a machine translator at that

3) That's how coding WORKS, sadly. 99 bugs in the source code, 99 bugs in the code; take one down, patch it in to the ground, 900 more bugs in the code

4) Your statement answers itself, jackass. He hasn't hired a translator because he doesn't have the money. I don't know if he's working alone or not, but it's his primary method of income, and there are these things called "costs of living"

Alternate answer to #4: he hasn't found anybody to do the job. There are a bunch of perfectly valid reasons, frankly.

EDIT~ Also, as noted by others, it's in ALPHA stages. That means it's closer to a proof of concept than a full game; we're lucky there's so much content, buggy or not. It's a more productive use of your time to find something else to play, rather than whine about the state of this.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes