Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
1) How many well-known bugs did he fix? He didn't even fix Laura's shower bug!

2) What's the point in joining his group to make suggestions? he wouldn't understand me, because he doesn't speak English: he doesn't even know the most basic grammar rules...

3) The more content, the more bugs he adds. This game is falling apart.

4) what's the use of giving him money? we're supposed to fund his game's development... why in the f*cking world didn't he hire someone to fix the text yet?
1) Actually in this one I played it with a new playthrough and I didn't run into that bug surprisingly.

2) The creator himself first language isn't english so if you are going to bust his chops for now being good at writing it I have to say that is kind of cruel. also I think he can read english well just not write it. I say this because I have spoken to him and he gave me some responses.

3) Well to be fair there were suggestions made to have some people test it first and have them find the bugs so they can be fixed first however he declined said method and figured this method would be the best. So to be honest I can see your point somewhat.

4) From what I remember even with this funding he doesn't have the money to do so. If I remember correctly during the very first versions of the game he mentioned that he wanted to make this his primary source of income which he ended up doing so while he is coding and making the game, this unless I am mistaken is how he goes about making his life work. So add all the bills, cost of living, as well as other things I don't think he has the money to pay one.

Reactions: tsukiouji

NICOLASvalas

May 3, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • b. You have to go into the computer of Maria's rival Dr. Robson. [Image 16]
However, this quest in v1.3 has a severe bug. If Maria disappears on you, you need to follow the instructions in to fix it until the modded version of the game is done or the next version fixes it.
tnx

U

User_215882

Just when I think the bugs are pretty much done, I log on to find something wrong with a part I need to mod anyway. Thanks for the cam info, btw. I'm fixing Nadine's now. Pam's door is fixed already.
At this point BoN should just pay you to help with the coding. You do a good job.

Reactions: Q Who

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know which variable i have to change to make Maria's quest possible to continue after she visited me at night and I was suppose to tell her the truth? I didn't so her questline is now closed for me and also Aunt Maggie won't trigger because of that.

If there is an option to change some variable to trigger this i would be very grateful (as far as i know she should take me from school to her boss now so it has to be triggered).

Dec 8, 2017
there's a walkthrough: you can find all of the answers to your questions in it.
Hey please help me...
In mom quest when I reached laboratory and followed mom then I reached in lift before going second floor the background of this game gone black... Pls tell me how can I fixed it

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know which variable i have to change to make Maria's quest possible to continue after she visited me at night and I was suppose to tell her the truth? I didn't so her questline is now closed for me and also Aunt Maggie won't trigger because of that.

If there is an option to change some variable to trigger this i would be very grateful (as far as i know she should take me from school to her boss now so it has to be triggered).

answers to your questions in it.
Hey please help me...
In mom quest when I reached laboratory and followed mom then I reached in lift before going second floor the background of this game gone black... Pls tell me how can I fixed it

MikyChan

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone help me get out of the screen error? Soave in this image, what do I have to do to get out of this?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I'm leaving Beggar message here

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I want to thank you for all your support, love and thanks to you also my Christmases are very happy.
Merry Christmas

Due to the holidays, the following version will be delayed a little

launch date 20 / January / 2018

Content:

Update Main quest (Dad, Maria and gangs)

Update Jobs (Mechanic, baker ....)

Tyna Quest (PUSSY FIGHTS TOURNAMENT and house events)

Daisy Uppdate quest Maybe not full.

A shame we wont get laura and Amy, but at least we will have main quest updated and the other things seems good (hope the jobs updates will have something better than the gigolo)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I want to thank you for all your support, love and thanks to you also my Christmases are very happy.
Merry Christmas

Content:

A shame we wont get laura and Amy, but at least we will have main quest updated and the other things seems good (hope the jobs updates will have something better than the gigolo)
Ah I was so hoping for Laura, Amy, and ShaSha to get an update, but having the main story get an update more than makes up for it.

Plus seeing the Pussy fights with Tyna chain getting updated is sweet as well. As for Daisy all I can say is the following. It is about damn time she got an update to her chain. I mean other than Sandra, and Christian Daisy has been the character that has received the least love chain wise.

Also hopefully with the main quest Nersot's chain get's updated in the process as well. I would love to see how that chain works out especially seeing as you are now on his bad side due to in learning you are the son of the guy who works for his arch enemy.

IceCreamSammich

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can anyone help me with Mari'as quest line? i've been following the Walkthrough and get to the point where I have to hack into her co workers computer but when we get off the elevator she says "follow me" them walks a bit and disappears.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Merry Christmas

Content:

Thanks for sharing the Xmas message, VicZ. Always nice to be informed.

I was also hoping for Laura/Amy content but I'm totally fine with a main quest update since that hopefully means more scenes with best MILF Maria. Tyna is also a nice add on since based on what we've seen the fights might even tie into the main storyline. And if Tyna's questline is completed, maybe in the Xtra of 1.4 it'll be a Rachael/Tyna threesome opportunity? Who knows. Also good that Daisy/Sandra chain will be getting an update. That one is the questline that has gotten the least amount of development since the game's inception. Granted, out of the cast I don't think Sandra or Daisy are really top tier, but maybe their questline will change my opinion. I'm just looking forward to stealing Christian's girl and quite possibly his mom.

I'm a little sad about the update being delayed until late January, but with the quality and work BoN puts in he deserves some time off. Plus, with the extra time I'm hopeful that 1.4 will be a bit more meaty than 1.3 was. It is a main questline update, so there should be a good chunk added in.

Hopefully the updated job scenes will be good. Rather, I don't think its too much to expect actual sex scenes with the job bosses since they each already have suggestive scenes if you hit the job checkpoint of 50 days. It'd be really nice to get scenes with Tyna's boss and the mechanic.

So, yeah... 1.4 in around three weeks. Can't wait. Since Sarah got her content in 1.0, maybe 1.5 is when we'll finally get some Laura/Amy content. Still hoping for Shasha questline though... we'll see.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone help me with Mari'as quest line? i've been following the Walkthrough and get to the point where I have to hack into her co workers computer but when we get off the elevator she says "follow me" them walks a bit and disappears.
The chain is bugged so with the latest version you can't complete it. You best hope is to save before you do this, make a dummy save in and older version of the game that doesn't have this bug. Complete it with that version then copy and paste the completed version into the latest update.

Or if you don't have an older copy of the game upload a copy of the game to the site and ask someone here to do so for you.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Use the modded version available from the OP. It fixes this and a host of other bugs.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
1) How many well-known bugs did he fix? He didn't even fix Laura's shower bug!

2) What's the point in joining his group to make suggestions? he wouldn't understand me, because he doesn't speak English: he doesn't even know the most basic grammar rules...

3) The more content, the more bugs he adds. This game is falling apart.

4) what's the use of giving him money? we're supposed to fund his game's development... why in the f*cking world didn't he hire someone to fix the text yet?
This has got to be one of the stupidest responses to date.
  1. Imagine my amazement that he hasn't prioritized the one bug for the one person who
    • Hasn't paid for the privilege of prioritizing bugs.
    • Hasn't paid for legitimate access to the game download in the first place.
    • Hasn't ever communicated to the developer his opinion of the priority of that bug.
    • And who has disregarded and completely ignored all the bugs that have been addressed.
  2. What's the point of paying any attention to someone who won't even bother to properly learn Spanish so that he could intelligently and effectively communicate his issues to the developer. Damn rude that.
  3. Imagine my amazement (again!) that the development of this game follows the normal bug cycle of every other game and that it does not miraculously burst forth divinely bug free simply because people are paying to support his work.
  4. What you mean "we" paleface? You're not paying him any money so you don't have the right to complain about how he does or prioritizes anything. If he wants to prioritize infrastructure over translation for now, he gets to do that.
I might not agree with the developer's work ethic, development progression, or story support (and don't even let me get started on his art and body proportions!), but he's put in a lot more work with a more complicated story-net than most other developers and, like most in this forum, I'll support him with my review and debugging without any expected response since I can't afford to patronize him.

If you can't handle that, then I enthusiastically invite you to drop this game, abandon this forum, and forget you ever heard of any of this again. I will happily support you in this by doing the same: about you. :angel:

Dec 8, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • b. You have to go into the computer of Maria's rival Dr. Robson. [Image 16]
However, this quest in v1.3 has a severe bug. If Maria disappears on you, you need to follow the instructions in to fix it until the modded version of the game is done or the next version fixes it.
same problem in maria's quest...
how can i fixed it? please help me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes