Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This has got to be one of the stupidest responses to date.
  1. Imagine my amazement that he hasn't prioritized the one bug for the one person who
    • Hasn't paid for the privilege of prioritizing bugs.
    • Hasn't paid for legitimate access to the game download in the first place.
    • Hasn't ever communicated to the developer his opinion of the priority of that bug.
    • And who has disregarded and completely ignored all the bugs that have been addressed.
  2. What's the point of paying any attention to someone who won't even bother to properly learn Spanish so that he could intelligently and effectively communicate his issues to the developer. Damn rude that.
  3. Imagine my amazement (again!) that the development of this game follows the normal bug cycle of every other game and that it does not miraculously burst forth divinely bug free simply because people are paying to support his work.
  4. What you mean "we" paleface? You're not paying him any money so you don't have the right to complain about how he does or prioritizes anything. If he wants to prioritize infrastructure over translation for now, he gets to do that.
I might not agree with the developer's work ethic, development progression, or story support (and don't even let me get started on his art and body proportions!), but he's put in a lot more work with a more complicated story-net than most other developers and, like most in this forum, I'll support him with my review and debugging without any expected response since I can't afford to patronize him.

If you can't handle that, then I enthusiastically invite you to drop this game, abandon this forum, and forget you ever heard of any of this again. I will happily support you in this by doing the same: about you. :angel:
Get off your high horse.

Speaking as someone who backed BoN for months until I got tired of his BS:

There hasn't been a really good update since 1.0 when the Sarah stuff was added in. 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 have been adding simple endless grinding into the game, for the home sex scenes that aren't even as intricate as the original scenes were with Rachel and Ms. Taylor (no special dialogue for the first time doing shit, for example) we STILL don't have scenes of Carol, Brenda, or your cousin losing their virginity, (even if the pics are there for the cousin) and the story has been at a stand still for three whole months while he spins his wheels.

Beyond that, there is no indication that the bugs are getting better in these releases, in fact they continuously get worse and worse. It's sure as shit not a problem to complain about it. And as far as the Spanish thing, he sells the game in English, his Patreon is in English, and he chooses to communicate in English to his fans and backers. It's not unfair to expect to talk back to him in English. I say this as a fluent speaker of Spanish.

And people can complain all they want. It seems odd to limit one's critiques to games that one has backed. There are a lot of titles here, and most people haven't backed any. A lot of others have. The board is here for everyone who follows the rules to discuss these things.

Reactions: my5tyfixx

kolt5

Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys, would anyone be kind enough to give me a link to a save file with everything completed up to 1.2? Or at least with the rescess quests such as the one finding insects. I had completed the game up to that point but unfortunately forgot to copy those save files before I formatted my hard drive and now I don't wanna start all over again.

Thanks in advance.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Thanks for sharing the Xmas message, VicZ. Always nice to be informed.

I was also hoping for Laura/Amy content but I'm totally fine with a main quest update since that hopefully means more scenes with best MILF Maria. Tyna is also a nice add on since based on what we've seen the fights might even tie into the main storyline. And if Tyna's questline is completed, maybe in the Xtra of 1.4 it'll be a Rachael/Tyna threesome opportunity? Who knows. Also good that Daisy/Sandra chain will be getting an update. That one is the questline that has gotten the least amount of development since the game's inception. Granted, out of the cast I don't think Sandra or Daisy are really top tier, but maybe their questline will change my opinion. I'm just looking forward to stealing Christian's girl and quite possibly his mom.

I'm a little sad about the update being delayed until late January, but with the quality and work BoN puts in he deserves some time off. Plus, with the extra time I'm hopeful that 1.4 will be a bit more meaty than 1.3 was. It is a main questline update, so there should be a good chunk added in.

Hopefully the updated job scenes will be good. Rather, I don't think its too much to expect actual sex scenes with the job bosses since they each already have suggestive scenes if you hit the job checkpoint of 50 days. It'd be really nice to get scenes with Tyna's boss and the mechanic.

So, yeah... 1.4 in around three weeks. Can't wait. Since Sarah got her content in 1.0, maybe 1.5 is when we'll finally get some Laura/Amy content. Still hoping for Shasha questline though... we'll see.
No problem, always glad to give info.

Yea, thats why i was sad about the last update where people voted... losing the Amy and Laura update was pretty bad, and i knew the cousin and aunt were going to be lackluster (since they weren't added for that long in the game).

I think this update will probably be bigger and way better than the last one (hope so) , since we will have the main quest updated + Tyna (Pussy fighter and probably the Gym) + two jobs and a chance to get Daisy full (probably not).

About Sarah, beggar himself said he's taking a break from Sarah because she's already planned to have way more scenes (main character power lol). i really hope that by february or march we get Amy-Laura and Shasha.

Reactions: UncleVT

Trogg

Jul 20, 2017
I´M stuck with rachel after sex mission, I can´t take jet lessons, Morgan always says he is too busy (Im a brazilian, sorry my english).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I´M stuck with rachel after sex mission, I can´t take jet lessons, Morgan always says he is too busy (Im a brazilian, sorry my english).
are you sure you are going to the right house? are you going to the high neighborhood top right house? even without the quest morgan is always available to hang out

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Get off your high horse.

Speaking as someone who backed BoN for months until I got tired of his BS:

There hasn't been a really good update since 1.0 when the Sarah stuff was added in. 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 have been adding simple endless grinding into the game, for the home sex scenes that aren't even as intricate as the original scenes were with Rachel and Ms. Taylor (no special dialogue for the first time doing shit, for example) we STILL don't have scenes of Carol, Brenda, or your cousin losing their virginity, (even if the pics are there for the cousin) and the story has been at a stand still for three whole months while he spins his wheels.

Beyond that, there is no indication that the bugs are getting better in these releases, in fact they continuously get worse and worse. It's sure as shit not a problem to complain about it. And as far as the Spanish thing, he sells the game in English, his Patreon is in English, and he chooses to communicate in English to his fans and backers. It's not unfair to expect to talk back to him in English. I say this as a fluent speaker of Spanish.

And people can complain all they want. It seems odd to limit one's critiques to games that one has backed. There are a lot of titles here, and most people haven't backed any. A lot of others have. The board is here for everyone who follows the rules to discuss these things.
I you have such negative feelings about this game and its creator why bother to follow the thread? As you say there are many games here, just play one you enjoy and are not stressed out by. You might live longer without the negative waves Moriarty
3149d84903817ae4e38bdaf805999f25.jpg

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm leaving Beggar message here

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I want to thank you for all your support, love and thanks to you also my Christmases are very happy.
Merry Christmas

Due to the holidays, the following version will be delayed a little

launch date 20 / January / 2018

Content:

Update Main quest (Dad, Maria and gangs)

Update Jobs (Mechanic, baker ....)

Tyna Quest (PUSSY FIGHTS TOURNAMENT and house events)

Daisy Uppdate quest Maybe not full.

A shame we wont get laura and Amy, but at least we will have main quest updated and the other things seems good (hope the jobs updates will have something better than the gigolo)
Daisy content but not Beth... Holy Fuck, BoN... FUUUUUUUUCK

lopoboy

Jun 27, 2017
Hey i found this items : Suspects List
in the basement of the house
i dont know which quest belong this items!!?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Introduction
    • Talk to all classmates. ( Morgan, Tyna, Jason, Tom, Daisy, Nadine, Ronald, Christian, Charles, Sandra, Brenda, Phil and Rachel) [Image 2]
      • Marckus will give you Milf´s Hentai Magazine.
Hey, you found a bug! (Attention ) During the introduction, if you talk to every classmate except Morgan and Tyna, and then talk first with Tyna and respond to her "What the hell are you looking at?" with "Your pretty face", not only will you lose relationship points with her, the variable counting down the classmates to whom you need to talk (Introsduccion Compañeros - V27) will be decremented and you will now be able to use your desk despite never having talked to Morgan. If you do not talk to Morgan during the introduction, not only do you not get the Milf's Hentai Magazine, you do not get the relationship points with Morgan and Markus that allow you to enter their houses. This does not happen if you respond to Tyna with "Nothing", which will require you to talk to Morgan before you can use your desk.

You can fix this by . Change the values of variables 13 and 14 to 40, and add the Milf's Hentai Magazine (item 21, count 1) to your inventory.

(Attention ): Either, the decrement of V27 should be removed from the "Your pretty face" branch of the Tyna introduction event (Map 12 "School 1F", Event 3 "Tyna", Page 1), or it should be added to the "Nothing" branch and the initial value of V27 should be 14 (Map 1 "Escuela", Event 9 "EV009", Page 1). I would suggest the latter since you are then required to be introduced to Tyna, and it matches the walkthrough.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey i found this items : Suspects List
in the basement of the house
i dont know which quest belong this items!!?
You should only get the "Suspects List" from Mindy during her Costume Quest. The only items you should be able to get from your home basement are Amy's Room Keys, Sleeping Pills, and the Saw for the Rosalva Recess Toilet Scene.

If you use the "Suspects List" in your inventory (click on or use the "action" key), the list of costume thief suspect houses you're supposed to visit will be displayed.

Reactions: lopoboy
Jul 17, 2017
It is possible to update on the main country of the distribution of saving the game by downloading more recent ones? What would the people who, for whatever reason, deteriorated conservation, did not begin to go through half of the game anew.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
how do i get sharon's second scene? there are sharon's second scenes in extracted files, but i don't know how. i already get sharon's number in the beach on weekend, but i don't know how to get second scene
Wait until at least Day 25. After this day when you enter the school map Sharon will call you and tell you to come to her house and visit some time

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
Help!
I can't finish the maria job mission. after the elevator on the way to her rivals office she says that i have to follow her. Then she walks a few step and simply disappears. I then still can walk into the office i think. But then it doesnt continue.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Help!
I can't finish the maria job mission. after the elevator on the way to her rivals office she says that i have to follow her. Then she walks a few step and simply disappears. I then still can walk into the office i think. But then it doesnt continue.
this version of the game is bugged. You can get past it by doing the following.

1) copy and paste your current save to an older version of the game with the correct dummy save slot, start the older version up, finish the mission and paste it back to the newer version.

or

2) Download the mod version of the game which has this bug fixed and play it on that.

Reactions: ghulsk
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes