shani

Nov 29, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Maria
      • If Dad has returned home after Day 45 you can still have fun with Maria at night. You will need to purchase a Sleepy-Time Candle from the beggar (See Beggar Section of Appendix E) each time you want to enter the room. Place the candle in Maria's room next to the bed in the morning or afternoon and you will be able to enter at night.
The father remains in the room but he is sedated and will not awaken while you play with Maria.
hye i can only put next maria why its this?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Where is this game supposed to take place? Sometimes they drive on the left side of the road and sometimes on the right. Also who is Claire? Sometimes he calls Maggie Aunt Clair and sometimes Aunt Maggie and Phil's' mother is also named Claire.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where is this game supposed to take place? Sometimes they drive on the left side of the road and sometimes on the right. Also who is Claire? Sometimes he calls Maggie Aunt Clair and sometimes Aunt Maggie and Phil's' mother is also named Claire.
Mostly, the driving is on the right side of the road. The city is fictional and does not represent any actual place. However, the developer is Spanish (claimed) and you can see a lot of the influence of Spain and Europe throughout. Place words like "plaza" and "barrio", and calling the bottom floor of a building the ground floor and the floor above that the 1st instead of the 2nd.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About the classmates content.

Sex content w/ MC:
Rachel, Carol, Pam, Nadine, Brenda, Rosalva.
Tyna (At next version. D'oh)

No Sex Content:
Beth
Sandra

BoN talked about finishing the storyline with all the classmates?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
hey guys anyone unlocked the sexscenes with aunt Maggie yet , do you have to build up her love high enough for it to work ?
I've got the aphrodesiac in my inventory but i can't use it , and when i take penis out she gets mad and throws me out :p

Reactions: macrodick

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey guys anyone unlocked the sexscenes with aunt Maggie yet , do you have to build up her love high enough for it to work ?
I've got the aphrodesiac in my inventory but i can't use it , and when i take penis out she gets mad and throws me out :p
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 5
      • a. You will need to bring Aphrodesiac each time you visit in order to progress with Aunt Maggie. Each time you give her the Aphrodesiac your love will increase by 1.
        i. WARNING: Do not try to show Aunt Maggie your dick until after you have increased your love with her to above 12. If you do she will get angry and you will get a -2 for your love. You will know when you are high enough because during the snack scene she will be sitting much closer to you.
The walkthrough is actually a bit incorrect here (@ballzak): You do not give the Aphrodisiac to Aunt Maggie, you only have to have one in your inventory when you snack with her and then leave, and your love with her will increase. When she sits closer to you during the snack, you know you can then show her your penis.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
About the classmates content.

Sex content w/ MC:
Rachel, Carol, Pam, Nadine, Brenda, Rosalva.
Tyna (At next version. D'oh)

No Sex Content:
Beth
Sandra

BoN talked about finishing the storyline with all the classmates?
Just because you can have sex with them does not mean their stories are finished. Rachel has this whole "she's your childhood friend and now lover but has a relationship with Tyna, may have feelings about your other relationships, and her family may have entanglements with your father and his employers". Carol has an unexplored purpose to her passion for study. Rosalva has just been made into a fiery submissive but now there's a lot that can be done with her. Pam, Nadine, and Brenda are now all hooked up and that's a well-spring of stories. Daisy is still mostly unexplored territory, and the teachers have only had one story line. Tyna is still on-going and any of these girls can bring in stories involving relatives and others not in the school.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Where i find HAIR DYE for Brenda?
Hey, impatient, did you read the walkthrough in the OP?
Section 16: Brenda
26. Before visiting Brenda a home go to Commercial neighborhood and buy Hair Dye and Make-up from the Gift shop. Then go to Terracotta fashion store in new Neighborhood and Buy Brenda's clothes and Brenda's Panties.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am fucking hype, Main story is continue and tyna story meaning we will see the other futa of the game, the boss in pussy fight

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 5
      • a. You will need to bring Aphrodesiac each time you visit in order to progress with Aunt Maggie. Each time you give her the Aphrodesiac your love will increase by 1.
        i. WARNING: Do not try to show Aunt Maggie your dick until after you have increased your love with her to above 12. If you do she will get angry and you will get a -2 for your love. You will know when you are high enough because during the snack scene she will be sitting much closer to you.
The walkthrough is actually a bit incorrect here (@ballzak): You do not give the Aphrodisiac to Aunt Maggie, you only have to have one in your inventory when you snack with her and then leave, and your love with her will increase. When she sits closer to you during the snack, you know you can then show her your penis.
Thanks @DuDraig I’ll look into this. I know you don’t give it to her specifically but I thought you lose the one in your inventory so you pseudo give it to her. Maybe I was incorrect on that. I’ll check it out and correct when I get some time.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks @DuDraig I’ll look into this. I know you don’t give it to her specifically but I thought you lose the one in your inventory so you pseudo give it to her. Maybe I was incorrect on that. I’ll check it out and correct when I get some time.
You don't lose it. The only mention of the Aphrodisiac in (Map 153 "CAsa Tia Maggie", Event 7 "Tia Maggie", Page 1) is the IF item present check on line 34. I would call this a bug since you really ought to be putting it into her snack drink until she has enough love to no longer need it. Maybe the developer thinks it can be used as a cologne?

Remember: Apply by spraying into the air and then walking through it. Eau de Milf - for bussloads of fun! :closedtongue:

Reactions: ballzak

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How did you create this mod?

I'm trying to create one for the game "My Summer with Mom & Sis" from yours, but it's complicated, I can only change the lines, not the values.

If you can explain, I thank you.

ty.
It was firebane. I would hazard a guess that you need to modify the javascript files in the www folder.

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017
What is the password for the cheat menu?? It says to go check the devs patreon page when the password is wrong.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes