VicZ

May 21, 2017
New patreon post

I wish you all a happy new year !!!
I hope you have a year as good like this year I have, thanks to you!

It has been a great year for me, to think that a year ago I was completely broke. I learned to use Rpg Maker and I made my first game My new life. It seems that the game was liked a lot and now I have a good life, my debts are reduced and I can pay a rent, thanks to you and your support. And even though taxes and fees are 50% of what I earn, I can not complain. I hope this 2018 I get to the 4000 $ and I can leave my disgusting country and go to live in a good place. I can never express how grateful I am to you.

Happy New Year to all

There you go

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, the scale in that picture is all wonky. The MC looks like a small child. Or perhaps his sisters are giantesses.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

It has been a great year for me, to think that a year ago I was completely broke. I learned to use Rpg Maker and I made my first game My new life. It seems that the game was liked a lot and now I have a good life, my debts are reduced and I can pay a rent, thanks to you and your support. And even though taxes and fees are 50% of what I earn, I can not complain. I hope this 2018 I get to the 4000 $ and I can leave my disgusting country and go to live in a good place. I can never express how grateful I am to you.

Happy New Year to all

There you go
Dat pic. BoN is a true god. Haha

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow, the scale in that picture is all wonky. The MC looks like a small child. Or perhaps his sisters are giantesses.
The main male is supposed to be 18 and I am guessing a senior in high school but even with that you got a point. But then again with this game most of the women (with a few exceptions) are supposed to be on the bigger side. Amy and Markus's mother for example are two of the females that aren't exactly chubby or over proportioned in certain areas.

VicZ

May 21, 2017

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Shipping time: 07 January 2018

Wrestlers: There always has to be a woman.

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

Thank you I hope your participation.

Last Post, for those interested, and by the photo it seems we will lose to the futa? since tyna and amaria are there (one of them already fucked). At least i thought Tyna and Amaria would be our "partners members". Maybe he plans on giving us another girl to partner with on the fights.

Last edited:

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

Last Post, for those interested, and by the photo it seems we will lose to the futa? since tyna and amaria are there (one of them already fucked). At least i thought Tyna and Amaria would be our "partners members". Maybe he plans on giving us another girl to partner with on the fights.
DO YOU HAVE THE CG FOR 13.2?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

DATA:

Dat Tyna and Amaria pic. Now i'm hyped.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Happy New Year to all

There you go
Hope that new year's pic is an indicator of Laura/Amy content coming out soonish.

But the preview of the pussy fights also looks interesting. Lot more detailed than the first portion that we already got where we first see the fights in the game and offer to fight for Tyna. Though the pic does make me wonder if it isn't possible to win against the futa giant. I was under the impression that the MC would be participating in the fights though it looks like Tyna and Amaria are the fighters.

Well, gonna have to wait three weeks for my curiosity to be sated. Looking forward to 1.4 update. Hope BoN continues his work as he continues to prosper so we can see more of the game. My New Life is the best game (in my opinion) that I've discovered here so I can't wait for the next release.

Happy New Year everyone.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hope that new year's pic is an indicator of Laura/Amy content coming out soonish.

But the preview of the pussy fights also looks interesting. Lot more detailed than the first portion that we already got where we first see the fights in the game and offer to fight for Tyna. Though the pic does make me wonder if it isn't possible to win against the futa giant. I was under the impression that the MC would be participating in the fights though it looks like Tyna and Amaria are the fighters.

Well, gonna have to wait three weeks for my curiosity to be sated. Looking forward to 1.4 update. Hope BoN continues his work as he continues to prosper so we can see more of the game. My New Life is the best game (in my opinion) that I've discovered here so I can't wait for the next release.

Happy New Year everyone.
Overall for myself I would put this game in my top 3 favorites. It would hold the #2 spot if not for the massive amount of bugs and the extremely massive grind that is required to get a lot of the goods. Don't get me wrong the hidden easter eggs, as well as the Cheat Menu does help someone this burden.

(Clock in annie home for removing the stealth grind, the planet outside the strip club for Nadine, Etc)

But still it is too much grinding for my taste.

If it wasn't for these issues this game would be my second favorite game to play just under Magical Camp.

But on another note I hope BON gets the Pussy fight thing right seeing as ever since I saw Tyna's path and what it involved I saw the potential of this big time, and as I pointed out if done correctly it can totally boost the game up the pedestal in my eyes.

But at the same time the main story getting an update makes me happy as well seeing as the last main story update If I remember correctly was 5+ months ago with update 0.8. Hopefully there will be some incentive to want to take the warren path in this because as it stands no one is going to pick siding with the father if there is no reward for doing so where as in comparison all the other characters either do you favors of in other cases put out for the main male.

But on another note of loose ends there are several things that should be updated like for example the Ronald path if you so choose to not help Ms. Taylor seeing as there is a variable for relationship with Ronald.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

DATA:

Shipping date aka release date?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Overall for myself I would put this game in my top 3 favorites. It would hold the #2 spot if not for the massive amount of bugs and the extremely massive grind that is required to get a lot of the goods. Don't get me wrong the hidden easter eggs, as well as the Cheat Menu does help someone this burden.

(Clock in annie home for removing the stealth grind, the planet outside the strip club for Nadine, Etc)

But still it is too much grinding for my taste.

If it wasn't for these issues this game would be my second favorite game to play just under Magical Camp.

But on another note I hope BON gets the Pussy fight thing right seeing as ever since I saw Tyna's path and what it involved I saw the potential of this big time, and as I pointed out if done correctly it can totally boost the game up the pedestal in my eyes.

But at the same time the main story getting an update makes me happy as well seeing as the last main story update If I remember correctly was 5+ months ago with update 0.8. Hopefully there will be some incentive to want to take the warren path in this because as it stands no one is going to pick siding with the father if there is no reward for doing so where as in comparison all the other characters either do you favors of in other cases put out for the main male.

But on another note of loose ends there are several things that should be updated like for example the Ronald path if you so choose to not help Ms. Taylor seeing as there is a variable for relationship with Ronald.
I'll admit the grind is one of the most prominent headaches of them game, though I negate that somewhat given that I always circumvent the grinds by editing the variables. Becomes a non-issue for me, so I don't count the grind against the game too much. The number one con about this game is undoubtedly the bugs though. Update 1.1 still stands out to me. Bugs have become expected if not guaranteed with each update, but I hope they won't lock the new story content which is what I'm most interested in the 1.4 update.

Also, out of curiosity, what is your 2nd favorite game? If Magical Camp is #1 and New Life is #3, what's #2?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'll admit the grind is one of the most prominent headaches of them game, though I negate that somewhat given that I always circumvent the grinds by editing the variables. Becomes a non-issue for me, so I don't count the grind against the game too much. The number one con about this game is undoubtedly the bugs though. Update 1.1 still stands out to me. Bugs have become expected if not guaranteed with each update, but I hope they won't lock the new story content which is what I'm most interested in the 1.4 update.

Also, out of curiosity, what is your 2nd favorite game? If Magical Camp is #1 and New Life is #3, what's #2?
A zombie life before it was abandoned was my second favorite game. While not as complex as this game it had far less grind, and far less bugs which was a plus. The only downside was the character development which wasn't too much.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
... It would hold the #2 spot if not for the massive amount of bugs and the extremely massive grind that is required to get a lot of the goods. Don't get me wrong the hidden easter eggs, as well as the Cheat Menu does help someone this burden. ...
Remember, this is a game still in development. The quests are functionally implemented but not yet balanced for released gameplay. That's why there are cheat objects, to help testers quickly get past the grindy stuff to test other functions.

Theoretically, when the game is developed enough to produce a first release, all the gameplay and grindy elements will be balanced and tested.

However (IMHO :rolleyes:), the way the developer is handling this with a Patreon account is not to his advantage. By constantly adding new elements without cleaning up and finishing the existing, you will never achieve an actual release. If you look at other Patreon games-under-development, this pattern tends to over-complicate development and, after reaching a threshold of frustration, diminishes your pool of supporters.

Personally, I would much rather see a new and gimicky Pussy Fights mini-game (probably another thrice-accursed twitch game that won't work right on different computer speeds and platforms) given a much lower priority than the existing elements that are unfinished or in state that is not a good pause point for between releases.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes