muscleli

Oct 8, 2017
Guys I cant get maria's used panties where should i get them? I did dad's quests before getting maria's panties is that a problem?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys I cant get maria's used panties where should i get them? I did dad's quests before getting maria's panties is that a problem?
go into the laundry room at 18:00 and the washing machine should be sparkling. Interact with it and boom you got her used panties.

Reactions: muscleli

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Can someone help me. Every time I go on a mission to steal Dr. Robinson's files, Maria says "follow me," and then disappears, making mission fulfillment impossible, is there anything I can do?
P.S .: this always happens, no matter how many times I start over or download another version I always stop there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone help me. Every time I go on a mission to steal Dr. Robinson's files, Maria says "follow me," and then disappears, making mission fulfillment impossible, is there anything I can do?
P.S .: this always happens, no matter how many times I start over or download another version I always stop there.
The game is bugged. there are 2 ways around this

1) Download the mod version by firebane which has this bug fixed, make a dummy save to paste your fire in and do it normally

or

2) If you have an older version of the game make a dummy save paste your save file from the newer version over to in, complete the mission, then after you save paste it back to the newer version.

Reactions: Gugatron

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How did you create this mod?

I'm trying to create one for the game "My Summer with Mom & Sis" from yours, but it's complicated, I can only change the lines, not the values.

If you can explain, I thank you.

ty.
You can use RPG Maker MV to directly edit and mod the game. That game is distributed unpacked so, to make it into a project you can open in RPG Maker MV, all you have to do is:
  1. Create a new empty game in RPG Maker MV and save it.
  2. Copy the Game.rpgproject file from the empty project directory to the "My Summer/www" game directory.
  3. Open that Game.rpgproject file in RPG Maker MV and you will be able to edit the game.

soani

Sep 12, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Dec 15, 2017: Added the content for the latest 1.3 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.3+XTRAS Complete:

v1.3+XTRAS Update Only:
Can someone upload it to Gdriver or someting else were you dint need accont ?

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry for bothering guys ....

So, I wanna make sure, 1.3.3 is the latest ver., right? I've been wondering if there's any version later than 1.3.3. Too lazy to search for it, sorry

As a MILF lover (incest not included btw ), I need more of Sharon's (especially, I'm in a deep enthrallment with this brunette's design, nice Mr. BoN ) n Maria's scenes

Sorry for my bad english

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Sorry for bothering guys ....

So, I wanna make sure, 1.3.3 is the latest ver., right? I've been wondering if there's any version later than 1.3.3. Too lazy to search for it, sorry

As a MILF lover (incest not included btw ), I need more of Sharon's (especially, I'm in a deep enthrallment with this brunette's design, nice Mr. BoN ) n Maria's scenes

Sorry for my bad english
No.

Shaan123

Nov 8, 2017
So what else is there? All i've found are the step mom and Rachel content

EDIT - There's 2 other scenes for anyone wondering. One with the construction workers wife and more with the sister if you find the cards
Can you tell me where is my phone so that i can call rachel and what is password of cheat mode?

nirwan123

Sep 12, 2017
i try to play again from beginning but each sex scene will have trouble at first time, usually i close the game and try again it will work but this time , marge sex scene it will froze...help

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@Grecco If you're on the f95 Discord server, I can help you out over that. I do the mod by unpacking the encrypted games, then opening them in RPG Maker and adjusting the code the same way as if you were making the game.

Reactions: Q Who

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can you tell me where is my phone so that i can call rachel and what is password of cheat mode?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 1: Rachel
    • Step 3
      • d. You can now use the phone in your items to ask her on dates
In your main menu, select Items, then Main Items, and the phone is the first item in the list.
  • Appendix D: Avoiding the Grind (Cheats)
    • Cheat Mode
      • ... You will be asked to provide a password. The password is 1640.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
It was firebane. I would hazard a guess that you need to modify the javascript files in the www folder.

Yes I change some values, but changes only the writing "in game", values where they are allocated the same does not change, wanted to know what places and how to change these variables. :(

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "DuDraig, post: 393977, member: 234805"] Você pode usar o RPG Maker MV para editar e modificar o jogo diretamente. Esse jogo é distribuído descompactado, então, para transformá-lo em um projeto que você pode abrir no RPG Maker MV, tudo o que você precisa fazer é:
  1. Crie um novo jogo vazio no RPG Maker MV e guarde-o.
  2. Copie o arquivo Game.rpgproject do diretório do projeto vazio para o diretório do jogo "My Summer / www".
  3. Abra esse arquivo Game.rpgproject no RPG Maker MV e você poderá editar o jogo.
[/CITAR]

Nice dude, tyyyyyyy

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes