DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys im stuck i cant find the stealth trainer help :p?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix D: Avoiding the Grind (Cheats)
    • Stealth Training

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
BoN deserves all the support it has received. Even if your game has its errors in translations or many bugs, few people come to the good side of your game. Always making your bugfixes as fast as possible by posting xtras and most importantly, monthly launching your game as it always said.

A person with financial problems who in his last attempt bet on an RPG Maker game and ended up having the necessary support to really change his life. Now he's been able to really change his life and I really hope he can. Few are those who really bet high and succeed, I think all this success is well deserved.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Remember, this is a game still in development. The quests are functionally implemented but not yet balanced for released gameplay. That's why there are cheat objects, to help testers quickly get past the grindy stuff to test other functions.

Theoretically, when the game is developed enough to produce a first release, all the gameplay and grindy elements will be balanced and tested.

However (IMHO :rolleyes:), the way the developer is handling this with a Patreon account is not to his advantage. By constantly adding new elements without cleaning up and finishing the existing, you will never achieve an actual release. If you look at other Patreon games-under-development, this pattern tends to over-complicate development and, after reaching a threshold of frustration, diminishes your pool of supporters.

Personally, I would much rather see a new and gimicky Pussy Fights mini-game (probably another thrice-accursed twitch game that won't work right on different computer speeds and platforms) given a much lower priority than the existing elements that are unfinished or in state that is not a good pause point for between releases.
Oh I know the game is still in development. It is why despite all these issues I still with the game and go a lot easier on certain things. However this doesn't mean I don't find these things grating.

However I can agree on the last part about him fixing older elements but at the same time at least with this up and coming update the content is all on existing characters and no newer ones like the last update. When he does that it is a plus for me.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How can I skip scenes?
At this time, you can not skip animation scenes though you can hold down the <enter> key to speed through dialogs. However, the interactive sex scenes can be cut short with the 'Q' key, which will cause the MC to immediately cum.

While cutting short an interactive sex scene has no current effect on gameplay or the story, be aware that there are stat variables that record whether or how well you satisfied the girl that may affect the story or their relation to you in future releases.

Reactions: xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Not looking forward to all the futa of the next patch. I really hope those scenes are avoidable otherwise I might skip the fights entirely.

Reactions: genthrow

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Not looking forward to all the futa of the next patch. I really hope those scenes are avoidable otherwise I might skip the fights entirely.
Generally in adult games, Futa & Female scenes are considered heterosexual (a Futa being a boy with feminine proportions, features, and breasts) and do not need filtering, while Futa & Male scenes are filtered as optional gay content. If you can't handle Futa & Female, I suggest you drop all adult games entirely.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey when i try to get her in the nhigt its just let me toch her and then trop me off from the rom
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Maria
      • Once you have Maria's key you can enter her room and try to play with her while she sleeps. There are various different options to choose from and each better option requires you to have a higher stealth level (see Appendix B: Stealth Training). In order to see all of the events you need a Stealth level of 22 or higher.
        • If Dad has returned home after Day 45 you can still have fun with Maria at night. You will need to purchase a Sleepy-Time Candle from the beggar (See Beggar Section of Appendix E) each time you want to enter the room. Place the candle in Maria's room next to the bed in the morning or afternoon and you will be able to enter at night.

poiuztrewqwertzuiop

Dec 30, 2017
it would be great if there are scenes where you can get caught spying girls in the bath and the next thing is depending on your relationship lvl. Or get spied by some other girls exept maria. i think this game needs more of that common things that happen in irl not pussy fights , even tho i appreciate all the work he put in it.i feel like the rest of school is unimportant besides his class where you just skip some time to get to recces and there do the work.And what with the other teacher? she is completly forgoten and her apartment exist like around version0.3.There is so much work needed on current parts of the game because this game can definietlyget the status of the best xxx game on net.
one most important thing missing in this game is quest log

zachmann20068

Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone help me? I'm at the part where Maria takes me to her job but once I get to the second floor she disappears and I have no idea what to do next. Is this a glitch?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm at the part where Maria takes me to her job but once I get to the second floor she disappears and I have no idea what to do next. Is this a glitch?
This is a known bug. Use the modded game from the OP and you'll be able to continue.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Generally in adult games, Futa & Female scenes are considered heterosexual (a Futa being a boy with feminine proportions, features, and breasts) and do not need filtering, while Futa & Male scenes are filtered as optional gay content. If you can't handle Futa & Female, I suggest you drop all adult games entirely.
Uhhhhh.... Not sure if that can be considered a general rule let alone a reason to drop ALL adult games. Whether it is hetero is up to debate and one which I do not think it fruitful to engage in. But as they say in It's Always Sunny, it's hard to imagine you're doing it with a girl when ya got a dick in your mouth lol.

In any case, it's definitely not a fetish for everyone and it would preposterous to say that me or anyone else should drop all adult games for not liking it. Futa is not present in most heterosexual games. And futa is probably the second most common filter for games that have such features after yaoi. I've never seen filters distinguish between futa x guy or girl in those cases either.

As for this game, there are barely any and you are given plenty of warnings and options to reject futa advances for the MC showing the author is well aware it is indeed a divisive fetish. The only scene I recall that is unavoidable futa is the plot establishing rape for this specific quest. Given that fact, the way I see it is the author will either make this a route for this fetish, in which case those like me can simply avoid it. Or he will make it so you can simply win your matches and not have to deal with futa defeat screens (besides the plot rape).

Reactions: genthrow and Q Who
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes