DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There is nothing wrong with your save file because Brenda has not yet told you to go get the hair of a virgin. You are supposed to get the hair of someone who has given birth. Mindy has not given birth so she can not fulfill this quest.

Check out the walkthrough from the OP. Section 16: Brenda, step 13 - 15.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ok well.. none of those switches exist in my save file, so i guess im fucked then
Use rpg savefile editor. I know it is here somewhere. so long as you use an unpacked game and fresh save you can edit the switches. I think you can import your old save file over the new fresh one. an extra step in your case

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
does anyone know what is the variable of the aunt and cousin?
Variable list are already posted by me and new variable are told after every game release just use the search box on top right and find any variable that you wish to they are on this thread easier that way just try it

Reactions: UncleVT

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder what that new post that BoN put up today is about. The title makes me think he has all the assets gathered for the pussy fights. Compared to other updates, he really seems to be promoting this update a bit more than he has previous ones. Maybe it's another teaser pic? If someone post it here when they get the chance?

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
So I was doing maria's lab quest and when we get off the elevator and she starts walking to the room with the computer she always disappears, so does anybody know what i can do. Cause i cant really progress until i finish the quest.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I kinda miss brenda's long dark hair...her beautiful face just doesn't fit that short white hair...she still looks good but just don't like the hair much.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone know what is the variable of the aunt and cousin?
There are many variables associated with Aunt Maggie and Mindy. You'll have to be a lot more specific. There is a variable list in the walkthrough available from the OP.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So I was doing maria's lab quest and when we get off the elevator and she starts walking to the room with the computer she always disappears, so does anybody know what i can do. Cause i cant really progress until i finish the quest.
This is a known bug. Use the modded version of the game available from the OP and you should be able to continue that quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I kinda miss brenda's long dark hair...her beautiful face just doesn't fit that short white hair...she still looks good but just don't like the hair much.
I really like her shorter white hair. I think it nicely matches the attitude and look she desires. I guess it always comes down to a matter of personal taste.

For example: While Beth has nice proportions, her expression and attitude completely turn me off, yet there are those who claim she's the best girl. Unbelievable! I mean... Tom? Really??? That tool? <blech!> I guess I knew too many girls just like that in high school.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really like her shorter white hair. I think it nicely matches the attitude and look she desires. I guess it always comes down to a matter of personal taste.

For example: While Beth has nice proportions, her expression and attitude completely turn me off, yet there are those who claim she's the best girl. Unbelievable! I mean... Tom? Really??? That tool? <blech!> I guess I knew too many girls just like that in high school.
I've always been a sucker for brunettes, she still looks good with short white hair, I just find the dark hair more attractive for my taste. Back to dark hair...nesrot really needs to share Jasmine:evilsmile::OhMyGoodness:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
there are a gallery of sex scene ?
or i'll should save for only scene?
Each girl usually allows you to repeat all interactive sex scenes once you completely seduce her. However, there is no gallery for the other scenes. There is a CG gallery you can download from the OP.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes