Spina

Jun 6, 2017
If I read correctely the change log, there should be an scene during recess with Rosalva, if you reach the maximum relationship with her. Somebody knows how high the relationship stat has to be to unlock this scene? (I have 100 relation with Rosalva and still nothing)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If I read correctely the change log, there should be an scene during recess with Rosalva, if you reach the maximum relationship with her. Somebody knows how high the relationship stat has to be to unlock this scene? (I have 100 relation with Rosalva and still nothing)
you have to go intto the bathroom alone during lunch. the saw blade is in your basement

Reactions: Spina

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I really like her shorter white hair. I think it nicely matches the attitude and look she desires. I guess it always comes down to a matter of personal taste.

For example: While Beth has nice proportions, her expression and attitude completely turn me off, yet there are those who claim she's the best girl. Unbelievable! I mean... Tom? Really??? That tool? <blech!> I guess I knew too many girls just like that in high school.
Well to be fair on Tom's account he is getting ball deep in her mom as well so if I had to guess his original plan might have been to use Beth to get to her mother.

Personally though out of all the teen girls I have seen there are 2 that I like the best. Shasha and Amy.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well to be fair on Tom's account he is getting ball deep in her mom as well so if I had to guess his original plan might have been to use Beth to get to her mother.

Personally though out of all the teen girls I have seen there are 2 that I like the best. Shasha and Amy.
I agree with Draig to an extent. Out of all the girls, Beth is near the bottom of the list in terms of appeal. Her character model is okay, but from what I've seen of her I'm not chomping at the bit for content with her. Daisy and Sandra are also floating at the bottom, but that's also because both girls have had next to no development. Though I'm not really into their looks much either compared to girls who've gotten content so I'm pretty indifferent to the fact they don't have any content. That's just my opinion though.

Shasha and Laura are the tops for me. Carol and Amy are in the runner up spots. And this is just if we're talking about girl's the MC's age or are part of the recess group. But yeah, looking forward to the day those two (and Amy) finally get their questlines added.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I agree with Draig to an extent. Out of all the girls, Beth is near the bottom of the list in terms of appeal. Her character model is okay, but from what I've seen of her I'm not chomping at the bit for content with her. Daisy and Sandra are also floating at the bottom, but that's also because both girls have had next to no development. Though I'm not really into their looks much either compared to girls who've gotten content so I'm pretty indifferent to the fact they don't have any content. That's just my opinion though.

Shasha and Laura are the tops for me. Carol and Amy are in the runner up spots. And this is just if we're talking about girl's the MC's age or are part of the recess group. But yeah, looking forward to the day those two (and Amy)finally get their questlines added.
As I mentioned a few times with Shasha I am hoping for the love of everything that her quest line will become one of the longer questlines for two reasons.

1) You end up giving up Sarah who if I were to guess next to Rachel has the largest questline out of everyone, not to mention if I know BON will make it were several other questlines will tie in/continue with hers.

I mean so far Sarah's questline next to Rachel's has the most character tied to it seeing as Sarah ties in, so to give up someone like this the pay out in my opinion needs to be worth it.

2) She as I mentioned is in my top two with Amy being above her. (While I do like Shasha's model and uniqueness, Amy had her beat due to me not only liking her model better, but her also being a redhead.

As for Carol and Laura I want to see the later's chain extended as well and as for Carol BON really should add a virginity lost since with her along with Mindy, and Brenda.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
This is a known bug. Use the modded version of the game available from the OP and you should be able to continue that quest.
Thanks, by the way would you happen to know where the futas are at or at least what i need to do to meet them.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, by the way would you happen to know where the futas are at or at least what i need to do to meet them.
The only one is the prostitute Chloe. You'll meet her during Sarah's quest, and then she'll pop up in a few others: Amy and Brenda.

rzero06

Jun 24, 2017
Hello, I am doing Brenda´s quest and I can´t leave Amaria store, can u help me?
PD: I did not do Tyna´s quest and I have no more savefiles :(

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
As I mentioned a few times with Shasha I am hoping for the love of everything that her quest line will become one of the longer questlines for two reasons.

1) You end up giving up Sarah who if I were to guess next to Rachel has the largest questline out of everyone, not to mention if I know BON will make it were several other questlines will tie in/continue with hers.

I mean so far Sarah's questline next to Rachel's has the most character tied to it seeing as Sarah ties in, so to give up someone like this the pay out in my opinion needs to be worth it.

2) She as I mentioned is in my top two with Amy being above her. (While I do like Shasha's model and uniqueness, Amy had her beat due to me not only liking her model better, but her also being a redhead.

As for Carol and Laura I want to see the later's chain extended as well and as for Carol BON really should add a virginity lost since with her along with Mindy, and Brenda.
See, that's currently one of my worries about Shasha's content. Like you, I hope her questline is a long one given she's supposed to be the alternate choice to Sarah who you could argue is one of the main characters given how long her questline is and how many characters are tied into her route.

That said, the game is far along enough to the point where I'm worried BoN might not be able to develop the existing content to mesh with the Shasha questline. Sarah's route had been developed throughout several updates while Shasha's has stayed in limbo. I'll be quite disappointed if Shasha just becomes a house visit after choosing her and nothing more. I mean, I'll be happy with her sex scenes probably, but disappointed if Shasha's route doesn't offer the same or similar amount of content Sarah's does/will have.

Although I have speculated that Shasha's questline might be tied into the Dad's questline. Like, if you choose to support Dad instead of Maria. Of all questlines, Maria + Sarah have the longest ones so maybe BoN plans to pair up the pathways based on choice like Maria/Sarah and the Mob/Shasha. I sincerely hope that's not the case though since my ideal route selection would be Maria/Shasha.

All of this is just speculation in the end though. I just hope when Shasha's route does come out it's lengthier to match with Sarah and give players a good reward for choosing her over Sarah and that Shasha's scenes play nicely.

Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
holy fuck this game is pissing me off! GRIND GRIND GRIND! But I have a it of OCD so I am looking for everthying I have several games saved!. I tried with out walkthrough, almost impossible with time frames. All my games though I can not do the otter quest! Fu*king pissimg me off! shuts down MAggie, Dad, Mogan and all kinds of other shit! Any help?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
holy fuck this game is pissing me off! GRIND GRIND GRIND! But I have a it of OCD so I am looking for everthying I have several games saved!. I tried with out walkthrough, almost impossible with time frames. All my games though I can not do the otter quest! Fu*king pissimg me off! shuts down MAggie, Dad, Mogan and all kinds of other shit! Any help?
Yeah, lots of help:
  • Remember, this is not a finished game with balanced gameplay grinds. That's why there is a cheat object in your room, various cheat objects throughout the game, and a walkthrough; to allow play-testers to bypass the grinding.
  • Use the walkthrough available from the OP.
  • Remember, since this is not a finished game, we are play-testers and not players, and our feedback helps fix bugs and develop gameplay in future development releases on the way to the first finished release.
  • Almost all questions are answered in the walkthrough (from the OP) or in previous posts in this thread.
  • Since this is not a finished game, expect and report bugs and scenario inconsistencies.
  • The OP walkthrough is the primary source of solace from any gameplay frustrations. The search function for this thread would be a close second.
  • It would be a mistake to expect finished and polished gameplay from a game that is not yet finished or polished. By play-testing this game, we help with that finishing and polishing. (Wax on... Wax off...)
  • As a fellow OCD, let me say that an OCD's best friend is the OP Walkthrough, written by someone who is obviously OCD.
Now, I think that covers it all. I don't think I missed anything but, just in case, let me go check the walkthrough...
:angel:

<forehead slap> Duh.... Of course!! :closedtongue: The modded version of the game, available from the OP, fixes many play-stopping between-release bugs so play-testers can get out of dead-end states. Use that instead of the current game release. :D

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, I am doing Brenda´s quest and I can´t leave Amaria store, can u help me?
PD: I did not do Tyna´s quest and I have no more savefiles :(
The only way I see to not be able to leave the Bakery is if you have worked a shift in the store but have not yet spoken to Amaria behind the counter to get your pay. If you speak to her, you should get paid and then be able to leave the store.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

my guess is BON will just fix Sasha to make it possible to have both her and Sarah. My reasoning is that as time has gone on, too much is connected to Sarah and to make all those tie ins work after the fact may be too buggy to work. So the amateur fix will be to just add a little extra plot to bring those two back together.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
See, that's currently one of my worries about Shasha's content. Like you, I hope her questline is a long one given she's supposed to be the alternate choice to Sarah who you could argue is one of the main characters given how long her questline is and how many characters are tied into her route.

That said, the game is far along enough to the point where I'm worried BoN might not be able to develop the existing content to mesh with the Shasha questline. Sarah's route had been developed throughout several updates while Shasha's has stayed in limbo. I'll be quite disappointed if Shasha just becomes a house visit after choosing her and nothing more. I mean, I'll be happy with her sex scenes probably, but disappointed if Shasha's route doesn't offer the same or similar amount of content Sarah's does/will have.

Although I have speculated that Shasha's questline might be tied into the Dad's questline. Like, if you choose to support Dad instead of Maria. Of all questlines, Maria + Sarah have the longest ones so maybe BoN plans to pair up the pathways based on choice like Maria/Sarah and the Mob/Shasha. I sincerely hope that's not the case though since my ideal route selection would be Maria/Shasha.

All of this is just speculation in the end though. I just hope when Shasha's route does come out it's lengthier to match with Sarah and give players a good reward for choosing her over Sarah and that Shasha's scenes play nicely.
Ok, enough is enough and you're all just wrong!

The only character in this whole game that is worth any further development is Liz. That's right, Liz who runs the kiosk (the stand) in the Old Quarter.

Now think about it:
  • A shaggy brunette with a sassy attitude, dressed tight and bare-midriffed in black, who runs her own business.
  • She *somehow* has just what anybody needs for whatever quest they've gotten themselve into.
  • She runs an open, undefended, unprotected retail business by herself on the street.
  • Everyone knows her and no one harasses her.
  • She *somehow* runs this business between:
    • A pharmacy known for under-the-counter drug-dealing.
    • A sleazy stripper pub with organized crime connections.
    • A suspicious construction site that never progresses and that seems to have more business dealing with people who happen to drop by with private business that in the construction business.
    • The home of a local teacher who receives an awful lot of after-hours student visits.
    • The home of a disreputable MC with way too many girlfriends who always seem to be just fine with each other, and who is the son of a known lieutenant in one of the major city crime families.
    • A shady weapon shop that deals in any form of key replication.
    • A beach concession strip that seems to do a lot of *business* but where no one is ever willing to sell you anything.
    • A street bum who seems homeless but deals in the most obscure and outrageous merchandise, and who is the main information broker in the city.
    • And, all of this *conveniently* just outside but well in the influence of the murky and police-ignored shady dealings of East Town.
There must be one HELL of a story behind this mysterious raven-tressed beauty, and I think it completely eclipses all of the other prissy high-school girl target-character wanna-bees.

Then again, I may have taken a little too much cough medicine for my flu. <cough> <cough> :cryingface: <snnuuuuuuck!> <sniff> :closedtongue:

Reactions: utopia2u
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes