Kingle111

Jan 6, 2018
Hey people,i wonder if anyone could help me with this "bug?" i have,i'm doing Maria's laboratory quest. I visited her at the beach and, at monday ,i gotta travel to labs since she's not home when i wake up. After that i start the quest but after we leave the elevator (after the scene) she says "follow me" and then she just dissaspears and i can do nothing. And i'm 99% sure that i'm doing it before day 45 so it shouldn't be any problem :c help please?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey people,i wonder if anyone could help me with this "bug?" i have,i'm doing Maria's laboratory quest. I visited her at the beach and, at monday ,i gotta travel to labs since she's not home when i wake up. After that i start the quest but after we leave the elevator (after the scene) she says "follow me" and then she just dissaspears and i can do nothing. And i'm 99% sure that i'm doing it before day 45 so it shouldn't be any problem :c help please?
This is a known bug. Use the modded version of the game available on the OP. It will allow you to continue that quest.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
has your real mom been introduced yet? also is your aunt your dad's sister,or maria's?

MajestycSun

Aug 7, 2017
ok sooo what was the thing i had to edit in saveeditor to start angie quest? i got the "pictures to be destroy" bug and when you vistit maria at the lab she says something about not going to class and just repeat the conversation is this normal?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
has your real mom been introduced yet? also is your aunt your dad's sister,or maria's?
From what the game is showing and from the Nersot mission the game is heavily pushing that Lucy Robson is your mother or at least Sarah's. And from the pictures we have seen of Maggie and Lucy together the thing it heavily implying that it would be from your father's side seeing as Lucy and Maggie look to be sisters. I mean look at them together.

They share the same red hair and they also share the same hips as well. Though despite all this I am still hoping that Lucy is only Sarah's mother and not Mike's. There is evidence of this seeing as Lucy didn't get too upset of mike being with Maria, but the moment he mentioned Jack and Sarah living there she got all heartbroken and ran off.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
New version would be released tomorrow right?

Well here is what I saw from the last post reporting the shipping date of the game.

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Shipping time: 07 January 2018

Wrestlers: There always has to be a woman.

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

Thank you I hope your participation.

So unless I missed my guess I would have to say yes. But to be honest as well all know expect a ton of bugs.

Reactions: GyopiSama

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It has only been implied that Dr. Robson is the mother to either Sarah, the MC, or both. When talking to Steve in Warren's house, the MC's father says about Dr. Robson:
"Yeah, man. Fuck. I know...I obviously don’t want to have to kill her...ugghhh...she’s\..\..\..she’s\..\..\..she’s the\..\..\.."​
Plus, there was a picture of the MC's father and Dr. Robson together years ago, and she and Sarah look a lot alike. However, she and the MC do not.

Aunt Maggie is the sister to the MC's father. At the start of her hotel quest, she says about Maria:
"I’m not gonna let that bitch cheat on my brother."​

Reactions: jackkane

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Well here is what I saw from the last post reporting the shipping date of the game.

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

So unless I missed my guess I would have to say yes. But to be honest as well all know expect a ton of bugs.
Huh... you know, I could've sworn that post had once said that the release date was around the 20th since there might be a delay due to holidays, but if BoN changed the release date and 1.4 does come tomorrow I'll be very happy... in spite of the bugs it'll obviously have. Unless that "shipping time" is the deadline for submitting a fighter and not the release date. We'll see.

And regarding the MC's mom, I got the impression from Maggie during her questline that the MC's mom was dead. I mean, Lucy is totally Sarah's mom (too much resemblance for that not to be the case) and that been implied for a while but I think the MC's mother is gone.

AfterGlow

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with lab mission for maria route, when I click on computer, it does nothing...
Someone can help me please??

PS : Sorry for my broke english :/

VicZ

May 21, 2017

DATA:

No, the release is january 20 like Bon already said... The january 7 is the last day for the patreon to give him images/ideas of girls that will appear on Pussy Fighters (Bon will choose and create based on the ideas and images).

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

DATA:

I vote for elle from the last of us:eek:penedeyewink:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
No, the release is january 20 like Bon already said... The january 7 is the last day for the patreon to give him images/ideas of girls that will appear on Pussy Fighters (Bon will choose and create based on the ideas and images).
Figured it was something like that. Given that we're getting the Pussy Fights which seems like a long questline plus however long the new mainline story content is I would've been super surprised if the release date was actually tomorrow. Looks like we'll be waiting until the 20th after all.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with lab mission for maria route, when I click on computer, it does nothing...
Someone can help me please??

PS : Sorry for my broke english :/
Either, you need to figure out the password from clues in the office, or you've run into a known state bug and should download and use the modded game available form the OP that will allow you to continue the quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes