Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No, the release is january 20 like Bon already said... The january 7 is the last day for the patreon to give him images/ideas of girls that will appear on Pussy Fighters (Bon will choose and create based on the ideas and images).
I originally saw that post and thought so to until I saw the 1/7/18 date. But to be honest I am glad it is the original rather than tomorrow. better a later date like he originally planned and less bugs (even though I know there will be a lot of them) then it be tomorrow and far worse.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nesrot confirms that Lucy Robson is your mother when you get kidnapped, taken to his office and asked to steal Marie's laptop.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Well here is what I saw from the last post reporting the shipping date of the game.

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Shipping time: 07 January 2018

Wrestlers: There always has to be a woman.

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

Thank you I hope your participation.

So unless I missed my guess I would have to say yes. But to be honest as well all know expect a ton of bugs.
I assumed the same and talking about bugs I sometimes face next to none tbh because i use my save from older version after every new release what i feel is a person only faces too many bugs when he starts game all over which i never do but i do agree with you on that for sure

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Width’ of null.

I’m going to try to consolidate responses here and hopefully at the least we’ll have a single reference to point people to the next time (100 Times?) this is asked.

This is not a bug that the developer of the game has caused. As such no matter how much we complain about it he won’t be able to fix it. The game is built using RPGMaker MV and this error seems to be a core code error with the coding framework. The best I can tell, from all the information gathered, it is a problem loading up resources in the game. Most likely the internal code to load a resource like a picture or sound effect is on one thread but the code used to manipulate the resource is on a separate thread. The threads get out of sync and the resource is not ready yet when the code is trying to access it.

There have been numerous suggestions to alleviate this issue. Some work for one person while others don’t. Try them all and see what works for you.

- press and hold the up key on your keyboard as the animation starts and during
- if you are in full screen mode, change to windowed mode.
- if you are in windowed mode change to full screen mode.
- change the screen refresh rate in your computers display settings to 60hz
- use enigmavbunpacker to unpack the original executable of the game into open directories (or find an already unpacked version to download)
- open up your task manager when the game is running and change the processing priority of the application to above normal
- if you have a seperate video card with gpu then force the application to run on gpu instead of cpu.

If anyone has any other suggestions I missed let me know and I can edit this post to add it.
What are the plans for the Next Version.......and when next version is going to release any idea about that?????

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Nesrot confirms that Lucy Robson is your mother when you get kidnapped, taken to his office and asked to steal Marie's laptop.
Jacquieline does report that records indicate the MC is the son of Lucy Robson and Jack Stricke.
NESROT:
Jacqueline, go ahead and tell him about our discoveries.

JACQUELINE:
Your name is <name> Stricke. Son of Lucy Robson and Jack Stricke.
Jack is a member of the primary crime syndicate family in the city and is already known to have lied to both of his children; telling them their mother was a woman named Diana who died, and who has lied to marry Maria to get access to her research. The records could be forged so there is yet no hard evidence that Dr. Robson is the MC's mother but, given her reactions to him, it's likely.

However in that same conversation, the MC does verify that he was told by his father that his mother was a woman named Diana who died.
NO! My mother’s name was Diana.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
What are the plans for the Next Version.......and when next version is going to release any idea about that?????
This bug might go on for awhile because they're not sure if it is their code or a bug in RPG Maker MV that is causing it. They're still working on it.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
how much amy, Jacquieline, beth, daisy, Kayla and sasha Content were added to this game the last few updates?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well here is what I saw from the last post reporting the shipping date of the game.

For the next update you can enjoy the Pussy Fights tournament. If you would like your fighter to participate in the tournament, do not hesitate to send me the information of your fighter.
DATA:

Shipping time: 07 January 2018

Wrestlers: There always has to be a woman.

Examples: Man and woman, woman alone, two women (indicate fighter and bet of pussy) Futa and Woman ...

Limitations: They can not be minor and according to the lore of the story (no monsters, cyborg etc ...)

Indicate the name and other information, send photos and data that may be helpful for creation..

I reserve the right to put it in the game, I add to the game those that I like more.

Thank you I hope your participation.

So unless I missed my guess I would have to say yes. But to be honest as well all know expect a ton of bugs.
LOL I love it. Now he gets others to do work for the next update? What a racket. I have interest in creating my own game . Seems like a no brainer if you can get people to do your work for you. Sorry for joking around but I find this amusing.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
From what the game is showing and from the Nersot mission the game is heavily pushing that Lucy Robson is your mother or at least Sarah's. And from the pictures we have seen of Maggie and Lucy together the thing it heavily implying that it would be from your father's side seeing as Lucy and Maggie look to be sisters. I mean look at them together.

They share the same red hair and they also share the same hips as well. Though despite all this I am still hoping that Lucy is only Sarah's mother and not Mike's. There is evidence of this seeing as Lucy didn't get too upset of mike being with Maria, but the moment he mentioned Jack and Sarah living there she got all heartbroken and ran off.
I dont agree, last update Aunt had a Picture of the MOTHER of MC. She is close to lucy for sure (lucy we talk about the red hair bigass?) i dont think aunt will be very close to lucy and the mother of MC. They are the same i think. Lucy is DA MOM i think

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
This is one of those games where you alt + tab and dig through the over saturated multi-sectioned walk through to get from one short CG oasis to the next. Adult games are so scarce that we bang our shins against frustrating mechanics for the meager content available outside of japan, but you can only deal with so much weeb content and Japanese culture before your brain explodes.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
LOL I love it. Now he gets others to do work for the next update? What a racket. I have interest in creating my own game . Seems like a no brainer if you can get people to do your work for you. Sorry for joking around but I find this amusing.
That's not quite how it works. A Patreon developer trades allowing patrons to influence and even contribute to the game for their financial support. They will typically hold polls, accept suggestions, and accept or create custom content from and for the patrons. Patrons support the developer because they like the work they're doing and they get to add to and influence that work without having come up with it all themselves.

It's a balanced synergistic relationship and in no way is it a racket to extort money from partrons and have them do all the work. If a developer gets lazy and no longer provides the level of quality or regular volume of content, the patrons cancel their relationship.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I dont agree, last update Aunt had a Picture of the MOTHER of MC. She is close to lucy for sure (lucy we talk about the red hair bigass?) i dont think aunt will be very close to lucy and the mother of MC. They are the same i think. Lucy is DA MOM i think
If the picture you're talking about is the one on Aunt Maggie's computer, there are two girls who are both redheads. The one on the left with the glasses and the orangey-red hair is Dr. Robson, and the one on the right with the darker red hair is Aunt Maggie. Presumably, the MC's father is the hand on the right taking the picture.

The other picture is on Dr. Larson's PC at the Otter Laboratories. It shows an orangey-red haired girl riding the MC's father piggy-back. That is Dr. Robson without her glasses.

A girl with "bigass" in no way reduces the list of candidates in this game. :eek:penedeyewink:

Neither picture comes with a claim that Dr. Robson is the mother to either or both the MC and Sarah but it does add to the circumstantial evidence. Sarah is the spitting image of Dr. Robson. The MC takes more after his father but has some red in that brown hair of his.

Personally, I'm going with Liz. That's right - Liz! Liz had an affair with Jack while he was married to Lucy and gave birth to the MC. Jack forceably took her child away to groom him in the family business and threw her away into East Town, but she fought and clawed her way back to run a suspiciously successful Kiosk (stand) just close enough to her precious son to keep and eye on him and advance her long range plans of revenge on Jack and to take down the Warren crime syndicate. I'm telling you; Liz is behind *everything*! :cool: <cough>

Reactions: partanen

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how can i buy sleeping pills? i forgot foremans house
The walkthrough available from the OP lists several places where you can get sleeping pills. There is no store that sells them. The easiest to get to is in the basement of your house from the left-side cabinet.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This is one of those games where you alt + tab and dig through the over saturated multi-sectioned walk through to get from one short CG oasis to the next. Adult games are so scarce that we bang our shins against frustrating mechanics for the meager content available outside of japan, but you can only deal with so much weeb content and Japanese culture before your brain explodes.
If you just want the CGs and do not have any appreciation for gameplay or story whatsoever, just download the CG package from the OP.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
I found major bug in game.When we goes to maria's work.Dialogs coming and stuck there.Dialog loop every time

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
If the picture you're talking about is the one on Aunt Maggie's computer, there are two girls who are both redheads. The one on the left with the glasses and the orangey-red hair is Dr. Robson, and the one on the right with the darker red hair is Aunt Maggie. Presumably, the MC's father is the hand on the right taking the picture.

The other picture is on Dr. Larson's PC at the Otter Laboratories. It shows an orangey-red haired girl riding the MC's father piggy-back. That is Dr. Robson without her glasses.

A girl with "bigass" in no way reduces the list of candidates in this game. :eek:penedeyewink:

Neither picture comes with a claim that Dr. Robson is the mother to either or both the MC and Sarah but it does add to the circumstantial evidence. Sarah is the spitting image of Dr. Robson. The MC takes more after his father but has some red in that brown hair of his.

Personally, I'm going with Liz. That's right - Liz! Liz had an affair with Jack while he was married to Lucy and gave birth to the MC. Jack forceably took her child away to groom him in the family business and threw her away into East Town, but she fought and clawed her way back to run a suspiciously successful Kiosk (stand) just close enough to her precious son to keep and eye on him and advance her long range plans of revenge on Jack and to take down the Warren crime syndicate. I'm telling you; Liz is behind *everything*! :cool: <cough>
Who is Liz anyway ? Have the MC meet Liz in game ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes