Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think most guys would just settle for rachel and PC is a scumbag for banging around on her. You knew her since you were small children, you guys are best friends, and she gave you her V card, and shes smoking hot.

Not that its a major issue that needs to be addressed, but there is no way people in school wouldnt know that you and rachel were a thing. That conflicts with you and sarah. Shasha would be rumor spreading and sarah should be upset and jealous at rachel. She gave you her V-card also.

Its like in this game, all the girls are sluts even the virgins and dont care about a commitment.
To be honest if I had to settle for one of the girls in the game that was my age or close to it while Rachel is nice I wouldn't have choose her. I personally would have chosen either Amy, or Shasha.

But as for the main male being a scumbag for banging around on her did you miss the part where Rachel asked would he consider her more special than the others? In other words she never asked for a commitment to begin with. In fact that was her way of saying she didn't care if he stuck his dick in every female in town as long as he considered her more special than the others she was ok. In other words and open relationship.

As For Sarah despite all the stuff she did she still knew about Rachel seeing as right before the double date she mentioned Rachel. In other words she knew but still choose to play their game. Also if anything Shasha despite knowing the truth in her own way was trying to stop this by not only setting up Sarah with someone else, but to claim him for herself. Lastly it is a branch path meaning you can choolse between Sarah and Shasha.

But yeah the girls in this game honestly don't give two shits in most cases are mostly up for open relationships.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
To be honest if I had to settle for one of the girls in the game that was my age or close to it while Rachel is nice I wouldn't have choose her. I personally would have chosen either Amy, or Shasha.

But as for the main male being a scumbag for banging around on her did you miss the part where Rachel asked would he consider her more special than the others? In other words she never asked for a commitment to begin with. In fact that was her way of saying she didn't care if he stuck his dick in every female in town as long as he considered her more special than the others she was ok. In other words and open relationship.

As For Sarah despite all the stuff she did she still knew about Rachel seeing as right before the double date she mentioned Rachel. In other words she knew but still choose to play their game. Also if anything Shasha despite knowing the truth in her own way was trying to stop this by not only setting up Sarah with someone else, but to claim him for herself. Lastly it is a branch path meaning you can choolse between Sarah and Shasha.

But yeah the girls in this game honestly don't give two shits in most cases are mostly up for open relationships.
How many repeatable sex scenes can you get going at once? How on earth do you keep a romantic relationship up with that many women? Its a game but yeah every single girl just wants the giant D (99% of girls would be terrified of that IRL especially if they were virgins). There is no mention of dont cheat on me, ect. They put out without any sort of commitment and are okay with you not calling them for weeks on end, when you come back they are willing to put out again without any bitching or conversation about whats up...

Some of the girls are giant slutbags but with others its more of a romantic feel, which is why the free open relationship pass for no reason doesnt work imo.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How many repeatable sex scenes can you get going at once? How on earth do you keep a romantic relationship up with that many women? Its a game but yeah every single girl just wants the giant D (99% of girls would be terrified of that IRL especially if they were virgins). There is no mention of dont cheat on me, ect. They put out without any sort of commitment and are okay with you not calling them for weeks on end, when you come back they are willing to put out again without any bitching or conversation about whats up

Some of the girls are giant slutbags but with others its more of a romantic feel, which is why the free open relationship pass for no reason doesnt work imo.
Here is something I think you might have missed. Rachel isn't exactly a faith girl either. In fact with the webcam sometime is shows her messing around with her other best friend Tyna so no offense if the main male by some chance was 100% faithful to rachel she in turn would be cheating on him with Tyna.

So in this case it does go both ways.

As for the slut bags Most of the girls are either undercover freaks or really loose.

Carol herself is an excellent example of a freaky undercover nerd with a hot body. Nadine and Pam are also pretty free and loose seeing as they had no problem giving the main male a 3 some if his affection with both is high enough. Shasha despite wanting the main male was already explained to be a very loose girl. Not only due to the video Beth got at her party but was also mentioned to be like this by Markus.

In fact out of all the girls there to be honest If I had to guess there may only be 1 or 2 girls (I am really pushing it when i say 2) who are big on commitment. While Sandra herself is a complete unknown (due to there being no content on her) the only real girl I can say would want commitment would be Beth.

Out of all the girls she is the only one who meets all the conditions listed

1) has a relationship with someone
2) has issues going outside of it

In fact the only other person who even qualifies for any on this list would be Daisy due to her dating Christian however we have already seen that she has no problem giving some play to other guys outside of Christian not that this is really an issue seeing as Christian isn't faithful either.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Here is something I think you might have missed. Rachel isn't exactly a faith girl either. In fact with the webcam sometime is shows her messing around with her other best friend Tyna so no offense if the main male by some chance was 100% faithful to rachel she in turn would be cheating on him with Tyna.

So in this case it does go both ways.

As for the slut bags Most of the girls are either undercover freaks or really loose.

Carol herself is an excellent example of a freaky undercover nerd with a hot body. Nadine and Pam are also pretty free and loose seeing as they had no problem giving the main male a 3 some if his affection with both is high enough. Shasha despite wanting the main male was already explained to be a very loose girl. Not only due to the video Beth got at her party but was also mentioned to be like this by Markus.

In fact out of all the girls there to be honest If I had to guess there may only be 1 or 2 girls (I am really pushing it when i say 2) who are big on commitment. While Sandra herself is a complete unknown (due to there being no content on her) the only real girl I can say would want commitment would be Beth.

Out of all the girls she is the only one who meets all the conditions listed

1) has a relationship with someone
2) has issues going outside of it

In fact the only other person who even qualifies for any on this list would be Daisy due to her dating Christian however we have already seen that she has no problem giving some play to other guys outside of Christian not that this is really an issue seeing as Christian isn't faithful either.

Okay so its just harem town, all of your girls dont mind open relationships and are horny for your magic oversized cock that makes them cum 100 times in one session. Got it.

Sarahs writing seems to be heading for more of a romantic approach. Brother prevented her from hooking up, sarah got jealous. A lot of sexual tension and then they bang and confess their love for eachother. Doesnt smell like an open relationship to me. But its RPGM game, very limited. After you complete a girls quest it doesnt matter how many other girls you bang or how much time elapses, you can show up bang her whenever you want.

Jo1093

Nov 7, 2017
If you use the cheat mode in this game and try to increase your skill to max, it will set it at 7 whereas if you use Jets training all the way you will have 25 which is where it should be . This is on variable#1982.This cheat mode to increase your skill to max subtracts 25 instead of adding.

what is the password for cheat mode

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm, it's all about timing, guilt and lack of jealousy as an unnamed multigamist/multiamorist once said... Which simply meant that it is possible to have the game going on as long as they don't know about each other AND/OR as long as they know of others. Some don't know there's others, some don't want to reveal the relationship in fear of losing it/getting caught of having it, some know about others and don't want to tell they are with some else's other half of relationship in fear of serious fight. And of course there's the options that they're only after sex not a romantic relationship. In which case Friendly and even Unfriendly Sharing is possible. Usually jealousy rises its' ugly head and some start trying to get the monopoly but not always. And if the females are not speaking to each other and/or are from different circles of friends and/or live enough far away from each other and/or don't want to share true details about their sex/romantic life, game can be kept going on quite some time...

With some chicks the frat boy angle makes sense. For example Jet or Sharon, these are loose women putting out because they want to screw, not because they want a romantic relationship. Then theres your sister and rachel. They both are in love with you, both were virgins. When you completed their quest you can show up whenever you want to bang them, even if its been a few weeks, and they dont even question it or talk about the relationship.

So a young man is finally given an all access pass to pussy town with a once virgin and he cant be bothered to show up but once a week? And none of these girls question this behavior? If theres someone else? Ect.

I get it that its an adult game with the theme of getting into as many different chicks pants as possible, and its under construction. But you have to admit with rachel and sarah, and probably a few other examples it doesnt make sense within the theme.. Unless PC is a scumbag, a mistake guy the girls will look back on with regret and grow from it (unless they go full slut mode after).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
With some chicks the frat boy angle makes sense. For example Jet or Sharon, these are loose women putting out because they want to screw, not because they want a romantic relationship. Then theres your sister and rachel. They both are in love with you, both were virgins. When you completed their quest you can show up whenever you want to bang them, even if its been a few weeks, and they dont even question it or talk about the relationship.

So a young man is finally given an all access pass to pussy town with a once virgin and he cant be bothered to show up but once a week? And none of these girls question this behavior? If theres someone else? Ect.

I get it that its an adult game with the theme of getting into as many different chicks pants as possible, and its under construction. But you have to admit with rachel and sarah, and probably a few other examples it doesnt make sense within the theme..
With Sharon I can agree seeing as she was already cheating on her husband and had no problem not only putting out for you the first time, but continuing to do so if you choose to protect her. Jet however not so much. her story was that she didn't want to even get involved with this, but because she was being blackmailed by Warren she needed to do it for the money otherwise she would be dead.

With Rachel is there Romantic tension? Ye I can agree there was some. However at the same time unlike Sarah she had no jealous nature and as I pointed out just wanted to be seen as the most special of all to him. Add this and her messing around with her other best friend and we got a somewhat romantic but still open best friend.

Sarah on the other hand as you pointed out not so much. She got extremely jealous when she thought of the main male looking at other women and we saw this several times (Jet at the hospital, Shasha when she as sucking you off) however despite everything done on both ends to cock block (MC at the party with the sink bomb, and Sarah during the date) You can easily end things with Sarah by choosing her friend Shasha. Not only will this remove the oh so unpleasant taste of the brother stealing his sister's cherry and ruining her for other guys if they did end things (cause as you pointed out he has the biggest dick in town and no one would be able to sate her after he ruined her) but at the same time due to Shasha's nature and looseness for all we know she might be much more open.

But this is once again assuming you choose her.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
With Sharon I can agree seeing as she was already cheating on her husband and had no problem not only putting out for you the first time, but continuing to do so if you choose to protect her. Jet however not so much. her story was that she didn't want to even get involved with this, but because she was being blackmailed by Warren she needed to do it for the money otherwise she would be dead.

With Rachel is there Romantic tension? Ye I can agree there was some. However at the same time unlike Sarah she had no jealous nature and as I pointed out just wanted to be seen as the most special of all to him. Add this and her messing around with her other best friend and we got a somewhat romantic but still open best friend.

Sarah on the other hand as you pointed out not so much. She got extremely jealous when she thought of the main male looking at other women and we saw this several times (Jet at the hospital, Shasha when she as sucking you off) however despite everything done on both ends to cock block (MC at the party with the sink bomb, and Sarah during the date) You can easily end things with Sarah by choosing her friend Shasha. Not only will this remove the oh so unpleasant taste of the brother stealing his sister's cherry and ruining her for other guys if they did end things (cause as you pointed out he has the biggest dick in town and no one would be able to sate her after he ruined her) but at the same time due to Shasha's nature and looseness for all we know she might be much more open.

But this is once again assuming you choose her.
Well yeah we are assuming you chose sarah. Choosing shasha is a different universe, we can discuss that universe but it has nothing to do with the brother sister hookup universe. Lets say you get all content done and chose sarah. How many pussies can you smash in recess again? How would sarah honestly feel if she knew what a manwhore her brother was, all while progressing with her and at the peak of their relationship? It would break her heart, thats why brother is a piece of shit who doesnt love his sister.

With rachel the romantic tension comes from the long wait to put out. You have to date her and progress your relationship to get to that level. Doesnt smell like an open relationship to me, even more so considering you took her V card and she was your best friend. Yeah she might be okay with just fooling around and having fun, but we dont have enough information at this point in the content. What we do know is that she loves MC, gave him her v card (once again), and to me this suggests that she wouldnt be okay with you banging everything in town, only using her when you got bored of all the other puss you were smashing.

I would like to see rachel catching you with another women and seeing her reaction. She hasnt exhibited any signs of jealousy because there hasnt been any situation where she should be jealous. The content is very limited, when you complete rachel you can return whenever for a repeatable scene, even if its a month down the road, and thats it. I think it could go either way myself, but it would make more sense for rachel to get jealous and ask for a commitment in my mind, even with her hooking up with her best friend behind your back. 2 chicks experimenting hardly qualifies as cheating. Another man isnt fucking her. There is no chance for pregnancy. There is no competition. ectectect

With Jet yeah she really appreciates what you did for her. She does like you. She likes that you seem to actually care about her and risk your life for her, something she hasnt experience. But she has been around the block (bigtime), and I doubt she would have a broken heart if she knew about other chicks, or have any problem moving on if you dumped her. She is a strong chick, and she didnt ask for a commitment in the first place. It would make a lot of sense for her to just continue banging you even if she found out about other girls. She gets it.

A side note about jet. I think she is bad news personally. She was a gold digger who tried to get away with inheritance after her sugar daddy croaked. When she used her girly charms to tell the story, the entire time I was thinking she was a liar and I wouldnt be surprised if she poisoned the old bastard or something. Smells like a lying manipulative whore to me, but of course she batted her eyelashes and shed some crocodile tears and off PC went to break into a mobsters hideout.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to see rachel catching you with another women and seeing her reaction.
That did happen. In Nadine's questline. Not much happened though.

You're putting a lot of thought into this. I can't pick the game apart like you can though since I'm just here for the hot girls, hot sex scenes and the slightly above average-ish story. A majority of the girls don't really seem interested in a relationship anyway, they just want some fun. MC's good enough for repeat booty calls.

If there was a requirement to balance the relationships as you go that would be way to many variables to account for. Vanilla Persona 3 flashbacks here...

Reactions: UncleVT

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
That did happen. In Nadine's questline. Not much happened though.

You're putting a lot of thought into this. I can't pick the game apart like you can though since I'm just here for the hot girls, hot sex scenes and the slightly above average-ish story. A majority of the girls don't really seem interested in a relationship anyway, they just want some fun. MC's good enough for repeat booty calls.

If there was a requirement to balance the relationships as you go that would be way to many variables to account for. Vanilla Persona 3 flashbacks here...
Yeah its harem town all the chicks just want to have fun and MC is good enough for repeat booty calls, like you said. If thats the case whats up with the seduction and romance angles on some of the arcs? I guess rachel is cool with not being good enough for the guy she loves, gave her v-card to.

I havent completed everything yet, I just got done with the dad / maria arcs and obviously I finished sarah and jet. Game is getting a bit ridiculous tho not going to grind out all the other relationships when you already got 4 steady hookups, two of which are more romantically involved.

IRL if rachel caught you, thats the part where she has the all men are jerks moment. If they were going for the just want to have fun, not a big deal type thing, they wouldnt have made her a virgin who you had to date, romance and seduce to get into her pants.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah its harem town all the chicks just want to have fun and MC is good enough for repeat booty calls, like you said. If thats the case whats up with the seduction and romance angles on some of the arcs? I guess rachel is cool with not being good enough for the guy she loves, gave her v-card to.
Were they romantic? I mean, I guess the mood during certain scenes is less casual and more touchy than some others, but whatever. The vibe was more casual hookup than anything really romantic to me. That's my opinion though, no need to overanalyze it. Sides, it's just a game.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Were they romantic? I mean, I guess the mood during certain scenes is less casual and more touchy than some others, but whatever. The vibe was more casual hookup than anything really romantic. Sides, it's just a game.
I agree its just a game. And an unfinished one at that. But rachel she was a virgin who you had to date, romance, and seduce to get into her pants. If a chick like that finds out that you are banging anything that moved, thats when she has her all guys are jerks moment. Otherwise she would have put out with a lot less effort.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I agree its just a game. And an unfinished one at that. But rachel she was a virgin who you had to date, romance, and seduce to get into her pants. If a chick like that finds out that you are banging anything that moved, thats when she has her all guys are jerks moment. Otherwise she would have put out with a lot less effort.
I guess... but even if I squint my eyes I'm not really seeing the big deal. You're trying to inject realism into a game that's anything but. Unless they're pornstar, I'd like to meet a guy who could juggle +10 women and keep every single one of them casual and barely affiliated. Hell, if I did, I'd probably ask the dude for tips.

Heh, maybe that's how BoN plans to end the game. MC is such a memetic sex god that he creates a porn company that's just him sexing all the chicks he banged throughout the game. :p

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I guess... but even if I squint my eyes I'm not really seeing the big deal. You're trying to inject realism into a game that's anything but. Unless they're pornstar, I'd like to meet a guy who could juggle +10 women and keep every single one of them casual and barely affiliated. Hell, if I did, I'd probably ask the dude for tips.

Heh, maybe that's how BoN plans to end the game. MC is such a memetic sex god that he creates a porn company that's just him sexing all the chicks he banged throughout the game. :p
Well the game is meant to be a frat boy experience getting as many panties as you can.. You are left with a repeatable sex scene and thats a wrap. You now have another booty call in your black book and get +1 to your man points.

Except with some of these chicks its more of a romance / dating / seduction feel and not a drunken college hookup. If they want to make PC into the typical frat dude that gets into a chicks pants and dumps her later, thats fine. Some resolution to that is all I am asking for here. Lets break a few girls hearts by the end of the game.

Also the character is very inconsistent. He is concerned that his (fake) step sisters boyfriend is cheating on her with Chloey, but yet he is the biggest player in town. He is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
thanks
would you happen to know if there is a way past the glitch where maria disappears when your with her at the lab

I recommend playing in windowed mode and following the walkthrough 100% religiously. This game is very buggy and if you miss one item or do something out of order, it could fuck your entire file. Also absolutely download the moded version to get free money and max stats.

I got most of the content done without running into any bugs or glitches following the walkthrough 100%. The first aunt encounter was buggy, as it wouldnt let me touch the soda in the fridge. But the game let me just go to her laptop and do what I needed to do before I even talked with her and I got through that part fine. Other then that no bugs or glitches.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well the game is meant to be a frat boy experience getting as many panties as you can.. You are left with a repeatable sex scene and thats a wrap. You now have another booty call on your blacklist and get +1 to your man points.

Except with some of these chicks its more of a romance / dating / seduction feel and not a drunken college hookup. If they want to make PC into the typical frat dude that gets into a chicks pants and dumps her later, thats fine. Some resolution to that is all I am asking for here. Lets break a few girls hearts by the end of the game.

Also the character is very inconsistent. He is concerned that his (fake) step sisters boyfriend is cheating on her with Chloey, but yet he is the biggest player in town. He is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.
If everyone woman he ever fucked was in love with him (and not just his dick) I would agree, but the fact of the matter is over 95% of the woman he has fucked doesn't love him romantically and over 98% don't want a committed relationship with him.

The only person we can confirm that wants any kind of commitment would be Sarah due to her jealousy. Rachel while she fall into the small 5% with actual feelings for him (most likely due to their long lasting friendship) didn't ask for a commitment from him and like the MC is also messing around so at best with these two until something else comes up disproving it it would be Friends with benefits.

Plus as I mentioned before Sarah is 100% avoidable in the sense you don't have to choose her. So if all those conditions are truly met (Him not getting involved with Sarah plus Rachel only being friends with benefits) then him in this sense showing concern about Amy's cheating boyfriend wouldn't make him a hypocrite.

Cause unlike Derek wouldn't be dating anyone and at best would have just a bunch of female friends who are in a friends with benefits relationship with him.

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
Got a question regarding Jason's Quest: The Mother has divorced and I also got the Church thing going - now I don't get any scenes with his mother and I can only "chat and drink" with her in the evening. Is there anything I've got to do or do I have to chat like 5 or 10 times with her to get the scenes?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes