Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I found major bug in game.When we goes to maria's work.Dialogs coming and stuck there.Dialog loop every time
This is a known bug. Two ways you can get around it.

1) Download the mod game Firebane made and use this game to pass the bug since it is fixed in this.

2) Use an older version of the game with this mission fix to get passed it. create a dummy save in the same slot as your save in the newer version, copy it to the older version, when you are finished the mission save the game, then copy and paste the file with this done to the newer version.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's not quite how it works. A Patreon developer trades allowing patrons to influence and even contribute to the game for their financial support. They will typically hold polls, accept suggestions, and accept or create custom content from and for the patrons. Patrons support the developer because they like the work they're doing and they get to add to and influence that work without having come up with it all themselves.

It's a balanced synergistic relationship and in no way is it a racket to extort money from partrons and have them do all the work. If a developer gets lazy and no longer provides the level of quality or regular volume of content, the patrons cancel their relationship.

i thought i made it clear I was being sarcastic. A little humor is a nice diversion sometimes. I sometimes feel out of place with how serious some members take the games. I still find it amusing because it is pure marketing. By getting some people so invested in the game the are more likely to officially $ support him.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
ı have the copy of mss.taylors keys but ı cant enter the house.
You can only use said key to get into her home at the dawning hours. This is 00:00 - 04:00

To get up at this hour set your alarm before you go to sleep and the game will wake you up at Dawning.

Desad

Nov 28, 2017
You can only use said key to get into her home at the dawning hours. This is 00:00 - 04:00

To get up at this hour set your alarm before you go to sleep and the game will wake you up at Dawning.
Yea, but when I go there at Dawning it just says that she is awake

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ı have the copy of mss.taylors keys but ı cant enter the house.
Yea, but when I go there at Dawning it just says that she is awake
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    • Step 6
      ... After midnight (dawning) use the copy of Ms Taylor's key to enter into her house. ...
      • a. Take all objects [Image 13] and put the sleeping pills you found during the foreman's wife quest into the tea bottle in the refrigerator.
  • Section 4: Ms Taylor
    • Step 1
      Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah #7) if you have placed the Sleeping Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah #6) you can return to Ms. Taylor's home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be awake.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "ZaikoRz, post: 410848, member: 47532"] El día 20 es la versión de actualización. [/ QUOTE]
day 20 test?

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    • Step 6
      ... After midnight (dawning) use the copy of Ms Taylor's key to enter into her house. ...
      • a. Take all objects [Image 13] and put the sleeping pills you found during the foreman's wife quest into the tea bottle in the refrigerator.
  • Section 4: Ms Taylor
    • Step 1
      Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah #7) if you have placed the Sleeping Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah #6) you can return to Ms. Taylor's home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be awake.

This is why you do nothing without a walkthrough in this game. Something simple like missing one item can cause your save file to be fucked for progression on an arc.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I think most guys would just settle for rachel and PC is a scumbag for banging around on her. You knew her since you were small children, you guys are best friends, and she gave you her V card, and shes smoking hot.

Not that its a major issue that needs to be addressed, but there is no way people in school wouldnt know that you and rachel were a thing. That conflicts with you and sarah. Shasha would be rumor spreading and sarah should be upset and jealous at rachel. She gave you her V-card also.

Its like in this game, all the girls are sluts even the virgins and dont care about a commitment.

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
I can't progress the Laura quest, the bathroom scene is bugged. Right before the animated fingering scene starts the screen turns black and game freezes. Did not had this issue before starting the quest, any solutions?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
If the picture you're talking about is the one on Aunt Maggie's computer, there are two girls who are both redheads. The one on the left with the glasses and the orangey-red hair is Dr. Robson, and the one on the right with the darker red hair is Aunt Maggie. Presumably, the MC's father is the hand on the right taking the picture.

The other picture is on Dr. Larson's PC at the Otter Laboratories. It shows an orangey-red haired girl riding the MC's father piggy-back. That is Dr. Robson without her glasses.

A girl with "bigass" in no way reduces the list of candidates in this game. :eek:penedeyewink:

Neither picture comes with a claim that Dr. Robson is the mother to either or both the MC and Sarah but it does add to the circumstantial evidence. Sarah is the spitting image of Dr. Robson. The MC takes more after his father but has some red in that brown hair of his.

Personally, I'm going with Liz. That's right - Liz! Liz had an affair with Jack while he was married to Lucy and gave birth to the MC. Jack forceably took her child away to groom him in the family business and threw her away into East Town, but she fought and clawed her way back to run a suspiciously successful Kiosk (stand) just close enough to her precious son to keep and eye on him and advance her long range plans of revenge on Jack and to take down the Warren crime syndicate. I'm telling you; Liz is behind *everything*! :cool: <cough>
Liz who is this girl. I just hope MC will know whos her mother and he will fuck her. But i want MC and sarah same mother. Aunt maggie know her and its her friend. Lucy for sure and aunt maggie think shes dead or something like that

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I can't progress the Laura quest, the bathroom scene is bugged. Right before the animated fingering scene starts the screen turns black and game freezes. Did not had this issue before starting the quest, any solutions?

No solution but thats the end of the laura content in this patch if it makes you feel any better. I didnt run into the issue, just followed the guide for the whole game.

Reactions: lambout

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
A known bug with no known solution yet. It's not known if it's a game or RPG Maker MV bug. Search previous posts for a litany of thing to try to change the video timing that causes this.

Reactions: lambout
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes