DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
have anyone know the cheat mode password:'(??
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix D: Avoiding the Grind (Cheats)
    • Cheat Mode
      • ... The password is 1640. ...

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Anybody can tell me the gift/flower shop location in this game............i know the food, cloth and weapon shop...so beside that

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hope that new year's pic is an indicator of Laura/Amy content coming out soonish.

But the preview of the pussy fights also looks interesting. Lot more detailed than the first portion that we already got where we first see the fights in the game and offer to fight for Tyna. Though the pic does make me wonder if it isn't possible to win against the futa giant. I was under the impression that the MC would be participating in the fights though it looks like Tyna and Amaria are the fighters.

Well, gonna have to wait three weeks for my curiosity to be sated. Looking forward to 1.4 update. Hope BoN continues his work as he continues to prosper so we can see more of the game. My New Life is the best game (in my opinion) that I've discovered here so I can't wait for the next release.

Happy New Year everyone.
I hope there is amy/laura content aswell...I think is time to continue their content, its been put on the back burner for other/new girl content for too long....same with tyna, daisy, shasha, and sandra. My only gripe with the game is the translation...at times I just want to beat my face on the keyboard lol....I've seen worse though. The pussy fights tourney looks interesting though...can't wait for 1.4:)

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
how do you meet cousin mindy? brenda is asking for virgin hair and ive wrecked aunt maggies ass for 2 weeks straight now but i have yet to see cousin mindy appear. id rather not restart 15h in

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Generally in adult games, Futa & Female scenes are considered heterosexual (a Futa being a boy with feminine proportions, features, and breasts).
i think you are confusing futas with shemales.... fairly certain chloe is a shemale tho
as far as im concerned futa x female is lesbian+

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
This is a question that a friend made me, but since I do not know much about this he expected me to help. He says ...

i am stuck in a problem in my new life game in richal quest 1 i have visited richal's home and also buy chocolates, but i cant give it to richal because when i go to school it seems close. can u help me?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i think you are confusing futas with shemales.... fairly certain chloe is a shemale tho
as far as im concerned futa x female is lesbian+
From what was said in the game chloe is a guy so to be honest anything with Chloe and a woman would be straight where as anything with Chloe with a guy would be homosexual.

So from what I have seen if you actually do either Chloe or Jason that would make the main character a bisexual seeing as he has done both.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how do you meet cousin mindy? brenda is asking for virgin hair and ive wrecked aunt maggies ass for 2 weeks straight now but i have yet to see cousin mindy appear. id rather not restart 15h in
When Brenda's Virgin Hair mission is started and you visit Aunt Maggie's house during any afternoon or a weekend morning, you should be transported from the front door directly to the upper floor where Mindy is on her bed. Talking to her should start the Mindy Costume sub-quest. It should not be possible to visit Aunt Maggie on the ground floor for sex until you've spoken to Mindy.
  1. Verify that Brenda's Virgin Hair quest is currently active by talking to her at recess. She should say "Do you have the hair yet?".
  2. Check that you do not have "Mindy's costumes" in your inventory. If you do but you do not also have the "Virgin hair", then your save file is messed up.
  3. Check the following switches in your save file (Look for my on how to edit your save file):
    • Switch 473 "BRENDA Virgin hair" should be true.
      This sends you to the upper floor of Maggie's house when you visit.
    • Switch 536 "mision disfraces" should be false.
      If on, then you must purchase Mindy's costume from the Comic Shop and visit her again to finish the Mindy Costume sub-quest.
    • The event self-switches A and B for Mindy should both be false ("154,18,A" and "154,18,B").
    • Check if the "Virgin hair" is in your inventory. If it is and Brenda does not react to it during recess, then the state of your save file is seriously messed up.

Reactions: DZAnon

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This is a question that a friend made me, but since I do not know much about this he expected me to help. He says ...

i am stuck in a problem in my new life game in richal quest 1 i have visited richal's home and also buy chocolates, but i cant give it to richal because when i go to school it seems close. can u help me?
School is only open on weekday mornings.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
When Brenda's Virgin Hair mission is started and you visit Aunt Maggie's house during any afternoon or a weekend morning, you should be transported from the front door directly to the upper floor where Mindy is on her bed. Talking to her should start the Mindy Costume sub-quest. It should not be possible to visit Aunt Maggie on the ground floor for sex until you've spoken to Mindy.
  1. Verify that Brenda's Virgin Hair quest is currently active by talking to her at recess. She should say "Do you have the hair yet?".
  2. Check that you do not have "Mindy's costumes" in your inventory. If you do but you do not also have the "Virgin hair", then your save file is messed up.
  3. Check the following switches in your save file (Look for my on how to edit your save file):
      If on, then you must purchase Mindy's costume from the Comic Shop and visit her again to finish the Mindy Costume sub-quest.
    • The event self-switches A and B for Mindy should both be false ("154,18,A" and "154,18,B").
    • Check if the "Virgin hair" is in your inventory. If it is and Brenda does not react to it during recess, then the state of your save file is seriously messed up.
there is no option to edit switches for me, only variables

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ah! missed the file unpack thing as my focus immediately jumped to the bold underlined text on editing switches wich was the objective

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ok well.. none of those switches exist in my save file, so i guess im fucked then

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes