Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think you need a total of 23 stealth points in order to do BJ/bust a nut with Maria (and not get caught in the Jet mission). Just find 1 stealth package save the game then upload it to and increase your items to 99 (just in case, because fuck finding those stealth packages!) I am curious though with the 4 hookers, 3 of them increase stats and 1 has a 'hidden secret' wondering if the 2 girls can push your endurance or ability over the level 5 cap, would be nice if someone knows.
So... I made it through the entire Jet mission and still was never able to BJ Maria (and hadn't changed anything IIRC) thing... I wonder if some of those 18 didn't count since I had multiple games of the same type and it didn't always reset like it should have,

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
They count, the secret packages are just a pain in the ass to find. There is the stealth girl and the one that shows up in a locker too which brings your stealth to 20 points I think and even then I couldn't get the bj/bust a nut. After restarting my game I just said screw it, found the first package and editted my save with

Zal

May 5, 2017
Can anyone help me out?i cannot start the Jet quest. I already have the special classes but when i go to the library at night, it says "closed,come tomorrow"..... i presume that the "Angie" Anna quest with ths zoodra thing doesn´t start either.....Is it because of the stealth lessons or mininum days in a a job?i really don´t know.....please can someone shed some light??
Most apreciated.
Regards
Zal

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
n
Can anyone help me out?i cannot start the Jet quest. I already have the special classes but when i go to the library at night, it says "closed,come tomorrow"..... i presume that the "Angie" Anna quest with ths zoodra thing doesn´t start either.....Is it because of the stealth lessons or mininum days in a a job?i really don´t know.....please can someone shed some light??
Most apreciated.
Regards
Zal
You seem to be confusing topics here.. First off, are you using the walkthrough that's posted? if so it's pretty clear that you need to finish ALL of Jet's classes, taking both endurance & skill to level 5 each before you can go back to her shop at night to have the scene trigger with the burglar.

Don't skip steps in the walkthrough and also don't be super literal either, if it mentions something like "complete Jet's classes" it means to complete them all. Not sure what to help you with otherwise since your problem seems to be a bit scattered.

Reactions: Zal

Zal

May 5, 2017
Thank you Ozygator, for your help. The thing is that i alreday have reached the Lvl 5 in both endurance and ability.....Will Jet says that it´s "enough" for the lessons?Meaning, is there some way we can know if you actually reach the Lvl 5?Thank you again!!! By the way, i´m using the walkthrough provided by the game, version 0.7.....is there a better one here?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you Ozygator, for your help. The thing is that i alreday have reached the Lvl 5 in both endurance and ability.....Will Jet says that it´s "enough" for the lessons?Meaning, is there some way we can know if you actually reach the Lvl 5?Thank you again!!! By the way, i´m using the walkthrough provided by the game, version 0.7.....is there a better one here?
The game will tell you that further training will not raise your stats. If you haven't seen that yet then you haven't actually finished training yet.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
FYI for anybody that messed up on a stealth training or just can't locate a package (and doesn't still have a save game with em in inventory) The item number of the Suspicious Package is 82. I actually made a complete mapping of what every item number is.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
FYI for anybody that messed up on a stealth training or just can't locate a package (and doesn't still have a save game with em in inventory) The item number of the Suspicious Package is 82. I actually made a complete mapping of what every item number is.
How do I complete the stealth training I used the thing to get 99 packages but I keep getting the second maze when I talk to her.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I ran into a weird error when sneaking on the mother in law the menu dissapered with his finger in her ass and now there is to way to get from the screen. Is there any way to back up to before I was at that screen?

Last edited:

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Hey guyz I'm at the start on Rachel's storyline how do I use the phone to date her ? I Can't click it in the 'Main items' Menu

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
How do I complete the stealth training I used the thing to get 99 packages but I keep getting the second maze when I talk to her.
I don't know that one ever actually "completes" stealth training.. you can just keep doing it as far as I know.. I probably overkilled it personally, like 30 total times.. just to make sure it was high enough to do whatever I wanted. But what training you get is random just be glad it isn't the bee one over and over.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Hey guyz I'm at the start on Rachel's storyline how do I use the phone to date her ? I Can't click it in the 'Main items' Menu
You have to click Main Items twice in order to then click anything inside the main items. Same with the regular Items list.. you have to click it.. then click again.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The bee training ain't that bad, just focus on hiding behind the two slower bees. I prefer that training over the fucking cat wrangling in the middle of the night when 3 of them are fucking invisible!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes