shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Ok thx everyone fixed it ^^ But now I'm stuck with Mrs Taylor. I got the key and the walkthrough says to knock at her door at dawn (i read somewhere dawn is 6) but I tried many days in a row and always get there at about 17.30 or 16.30 and she keeps answering "I'm busy right now"

Apeja

May 17, 2017
Ok thx everyone fixed it ^^ But now I'm stuck with Mrs Taylor. I got the key and the walkthrough says to knock at her door at dawn (i read somewhere dawn is 6) but I tried many days in a row and always get there at about 17.30 or 16.30 and she keeps answering "I'm busy right now"
Dawn is at 06:00 (around that time anyway). Set your alarm clock, sleep, leave your house and go to Mrs. Taylor's

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Dawn is at 06:00 (around that time anyway). Set your alarm clock, sleep, leave your house and go to Mrs. Taylor's
I tried to but it just says "I program the alarm" and that's it. That's the clock in my room right ? Am i supposed to be able to chose or is it automatic ?
I just tried in the morning same goes with the alarm clock and I can't sleep

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried to but it just says "I program the alarm" and that's it. That's the clock in my room right ? Am i supposed to be able to chose or is it automatic ?
I just tried in the morning same goes with the alarm clock and I can't sleep
Automatic. When you program it, its set up for dawn. So program it during the day time. When you sleep at night, it'll wake you up. When you go in the hall or outside, it should still be rather dark.

Reactions: Makaikishi

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Automatic. When you program it, its set up for dawn. So program it during the day time. When you sleep at night, it'll wake you up. When you go in the hall or outside, it should still be rather dark.
Doesn't work here :/ I wake up at 6:00 and when I go at her place it says that nobody answers. I'm wondering if the game is not thinking I don't have the key. I do have "copy of mrs Taylor's key" though. Does it work no matter at what time i set the alarm ? Like if I go back home very late? Does it work on weeks or weekends ?
EDIT:I just tried as soon as I'm forced to get back home and I woke up at like 2:00 and it said she was awake :/ I'm already after first sex in my relationship with Rach

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They might have changed it. I've only played a few minutes of the 0.7.1 release.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Tested right now and it worked. Program the alarm, save and then sleep. Load and program the alarm once more if didn't worked.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Weird, I always found if you go to sleep before the room door gets locked it will wake you before the usual 6am time.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
In walkthrough say's Sarah and Robert will be out of Beth house after u use the bomb, but i dont find anyone, its not morning and i can't go back to Beth house. that's a bug or i just miss something?

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
Doesn't work here :/ I wake up at 6:00 and when I go at her place it says that nobody answers. I'm wondering if the game is not thinking I don't have the key. I do have "copy of mrs Taylor's key" though. Does it work no matter at what time i set the alarm ? Like if I go back home very late? Does it work on weeks or weekends ?
EDIT:I just tried as soon as I'm forced to get back home and I woke up at like 2:00 and it said she was awake :/ I'm already after first sex in my relationship with Rach
I had the same issue and it was very frustrating! For me it was an issue with Sarahs questline: I didnt gave Sarah the 3rd tinymon card in the afternoon in her room. You have to do this first before you can enter teachers house at dawn.

Theonlygoduneed

Apr 23, 2017
So, the walkthrough says that you can choose between anal and a hj with the third card for sarah, but I don't see any options like that. The only option I see are leave the card and leave her, but when I leave her she just takes my card while I'm sleeping. What am I doing wrong?

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
is this a bug? when the thief girl stole my money i did not go after her and made some other missions first. now i need to make the mission for the comic store girl but therefore i need stealth training. but when i go to east town at night the thief girl is not there. do i first have to find her somewhere else? or do i have to restart?

edit: ok so i loaded an old save right before the first encounter with the thief girl and went to thief town during the next night after she stole my money. sadly she was there, which means my save is buged.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have yet to figure out how to get into teacher's home. It says dawn and I have gone there over and over, odd I can't ender when she is gone. I have a damn key for god sake.[/QUOTE
did you give shara the 2nd card? until then you cant get in even with the key at the right time

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
I had the same issue and it was very frustrating! For me it was an issue with Sarahs questline: I didnt gave Sarah the 3rd tinymon card in the afternoon in her room. You have to do this first before you can enter teachers house at dawn.
But I need to get inside her place to get the 3rd card :/ It's the card given by your friend for a picture of Taylor's boobs. I already gave the 2 first cards. When i go there at dawn it says 'nobody answers' instead of going in. I do have the key.
EDIT: I just tried again and I wake up at 2:00 AM but when I go to MRS Taylor's house it says she's still awake. I tried to go to East Town then go to Old Quarters back to pass time but it says "I should go back home before my family awakes".

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Far as I know that scene is far more tame and if you look through the file with an image extractor you can't buttfuck Sara far as I know.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes