dany

May 1, 2017
after hospital scene with jet and after home scene at night and in the following morning there is a jet's picture in inventory, but after clicking it can not view the picture it's empty... pls any help?

kusanagikyo

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the first day after gotten bean up by Christian and returning to the classroom from the Ms. Gina. Cannot attend the class after returning to the classroom. Stuck in the classroom and can only go to the yard or stay in the classroom. Does anyone know how to get through this part or provide a save right at the end of the first day?

Thanks.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I was hoping that I could get some assistance with the Jet storyline.

I am stuck at the point in the walkthrough were it says:

“-The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory.
-At night visit Jet at his Eastown Number 1 home.
-Enjoy.”

First off, I cannot view the photo (which I think might be a bug/glitch, because I also can no longer view the photo of Mrs. Taylor’s tits, when initially I could). I know the Jet photo has a phone number on it, but what specifically does it say; and more importantly what do I do with it (because in the walkthrough it says “use” the photo). Secondly, where does Jet live? When I go to Building 1 in East Town at night, I am prompted with “It is too late.” I’ve gone during other times during the day (morning & afternoon), and Jason lives there. Please Help!!! Because I am basically stuck at this point, and cannot advance the game (I have done virtually everything up to this point).

Many thanks!

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

I was hoping that I could get some assistance with the Jet storyline.

I am stuck at the point in the walkthrough were it says:

“-The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory.
-At night visit Jet at his Eastown Number 1 home.
-Enjoy.”
Try select the photo then press enter and after select the main character with the hp/mp stuff and press enter again , you can't go to Jet until after you do the photo , once you view the photo you get Jet phone number and automatically call her and she will invite you over her place.

Reactions: dany and gotmy223

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Try select the photo then press enter and after select the main character with the hp/mp stuff and press enter again , you can't go to Jet until after you do the photo , once you view the photo you get Jet phone number and automatically call her and she will invite you over her place.
OUTSTANDING!!!

Thank you so much!

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the panties scene for the old man in High Neighborhood:

I found almost all the panties, but the "arrows" do not appear in the houses number 3 and 4, so I can not complete all the panties.

Is it a game error? ... or is it my fault?, please help me HELPMEEE!!!, I got stuck on this point, thanks. :(

Reactions: OwenBL

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the panties scene for the old man in High Neighborhood:

I found almost all the panties, but the "arrows" do not appear in the houses number 3 and 4, so I can not complete all the panties.

Is it a game error? ... or is it my fault?, please help me HELPMEEE!!!, I got stuck on this point, thanks. :(
House 3 is not listed in walkthrough , as for 4 just try click under the window regardless of the arrow.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
When you are working at the garage delivering cars, is there any scene involving Mable the mechanic (other than her bent over when you first get there)?

I know that the job at the store has the scene between Amaria and Tyna, plus Amaria shows you her tits when she can't pay you. The hospital has the peep of the receptionist in the show when you cleaning room #8, and handjob scene with the receptionist once you've been working there forever.

I was wondering if there was anything at the garage?

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
House 3 is not listed in walkthrough , as for 4 just try click under the window regardless of the arrow.
Krull thanks for your answer, you were right, the house 3 is not active, but the house 4 still don´t work, I tried for a long time, It must be a bug, I can not find another explanation. :(

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I can't give the files from Dr. Robson's computer to Maria after coming back from the lab. When I talk to her she talks about the laundry and when I try to leave the house it says I need to talk to Maria. I tried waiting but that didn't work, no matter where she is she still says what she'd usually say and I still can't leave the house.

Any ideas how to fix this?

dany

May 1, 2017
need help on sarah mission after trowing the bomb, the walkthrough says speek with sarah and roger out side the house, but no one exists out side the house and the time is 4.43 AM.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Where do you buy the gifts that you can use to up girls affections instead of dates?

ZXCasdqwe

Jun 3, 2017
Krull thanks for your answer, you were right, the house 3 is not active, but the house 4 still don´t work, I tried for a long time, It must be a bug, I can not find another explanation. :(
Just a hypothetical here but maybe there is some kind of stealth level requirement. Double check to see if you've found those hidden packages and trained up enough. Or maybe a time requirement try coming a little earlier the next day. That or it is bugged.

Reactions: Krull

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
For those of you who cannot find Maria when you're supposed to go to work with her, go and take the bus to Otter Labs, she will be waiting there. I spent a lot of time trying to find her in the house :-/

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
i can't work on Dr. Robson's computer.
Passwort is ok, but then...

what must i do?

i'm always klicking on the desktop, but nothing else...

(sorry for my bad english :( )

Nemi

May 13, 2017
i can't work on Dr. Robson's computer.
Passwort is ok, but then...

what must i do?

i'm always klicking on the desktop, but nothing else...

(sorry for my bad english :( )
The recycle bin and "My PC" are interactive. I'm typing this purely from memory, so I could get the details wrong. As far I understand it, the game first wants you to see two pictures. First, there's a picture in the Gallery. Second, there's a picture in the recycle bin. After those two you should have access to the Documents folder, and find the folder you need to copy.

I ended up just pressing on everything until I passed it. There's nothing beyond the recycle bin and the 6 folders in "My PC", so cycle through them until you get what you want.

Reactions: Harry3171
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes