Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Go there at night, I hate how the walkthrough keeps getting the times wrong. When it is evening I just date Rachel (that is her name right) and go to her house, enter and use the sleeping pills on the fridge, then to the bedroom for the picture.
I again, i play last version but i have that problem again i can't enter in her appartmen, every hours of day
(i try give card to the sister)

Edit: that work now don"t know why...

Last edited:

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
The recycle bin and "My PC" are interactive. I'm typing this purely from memory, so I could get the details wrong. As far I understand it, the game first wants you to see two pictures. First, there's a picture in the Gallery. Second, there's a picture in the recycle bin. After those two you should have access to the Documents folder, and find the folder you need to copy.

I ended up just pressing on everything until I passed it. There's nothing beyond the recycle bin and the 6 folders in "My PC", so cycle through them until you get what you want.

but i can't klick on any folders...

Last edited:
Reactions: textbook

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
need help on sarah mission after trowing the bomb, the walkthrough says speek with sarah and roger out side the house, but no one exists out side the house and the time is 4.43 AM.
you are going to meet them, on the next day, in front of your house and it has to be a week day, it doesn't work on weekends, and also it has to be before the father returns home.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
For some reason I cant save, and whenever i try to change my settings and save, an "Unknown Directory" error shows up

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Not wild on the RPG Maker style gameplay, but the game itself is still pretty fun. Reminds me of something I used to play at the end of highschool, but I will be damned if I can remember the name of that game.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Why cant i bust nut with maria i found all packages even one hidden in amys quest still no results

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I have tried several times with the last part of the Maria questline, but no matter what I do, she won't talk to me after returning from the lab. And I can't leave the house. Does anyone know why?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's been quite a few updates since I jumped in this one, looks like he changed sprites a bit.

dany

May 1, 2017
There is a issue again, after following Amy's boyfriend at hornet pub, the guard does not speak anything and i can not go anywhere, any idea ......?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes