Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
version 0.8

Version0.8 Test- Who is my father?

BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES.

Download:

Fixed some bugs

Amy quest fixed. You need restart the ques, if you have started quest talk with dog in Hornett pud for reset quest.( You need lybrary event and save jet to start)

Added New Map Chinatown ( Go to east way of eastown bus no added)

Sleep time Amy added

Sleep time Sarah added

Sleep time Maria when dad is in home added

upgrade Maria quest ( with interactive sex scene)

Upgrade Dad quest.

Nesrot quest start

Beggar Store added (beggar near rachel's house, you need sarah room keys)

Mini games Aim trainning added (armory in chinatown)

Scenes:

Maria, Sarah, Kayla, Chloe, Daisy and Amy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yooo, I've played this game for only 3 hours and I can already say that it's worth every single MB. I almost died when i heard the sax guy song in the title screen. I'd say that the only problem is that MC looks like a smurf when compared to another NPC. Also, Sarah FTW!

Last edited:

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
Can someone help me? Every time a game such as My New Life 0.8 comes out, where the whole game is inside the .EXE file and I try to open the game, it leaves my PC very slow almost locked! My PC has 4Gb of Ram, i3 processor 2.67ghz and 640Gb of HD

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help me? Every time a game such as My New Life 0.8 comes out, where the whole game is inside the .EXE file and I try to open the game, it leaves my PC very slow almost locked! My PC has 4Gb of Ram, i3 processor 2.67ghz and 640Gb of HD
how is your ram usage? you can see it in the task manager. if it is almost all used try closing some programs (like chrome) or cpu intensive tasks

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Help !! I can not get into the house mss taylor ....
you need to enter during dawn

check if the antivirus doesn't scan the exe during his ejecution

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
check if the antivirus doesn't scan the exe during his ejecution[/QUOTE]

i'm turn off antivírus and nothing

The same problem

Anyone Unpacked game please?

Last edited:

alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
Well, I do not understand how to get to Taylor, I come at dawn and I write "no one answers at all"

kusanagikyo

Jun 4, 2017
I was playing v0.8. The day after going out at night with Dad to the uniform trade. After going to school the next day, Dad comes to pick me up and return to the scene where he takes me to his boss for the first time and gets stuck after the drive. Anyone else having this problem?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
V8 stuff seen and bugs so far...

Sarah - Do the hobo quest near where Rachel's house is. You can then buy items from him which you lay about your house in the bedrooms. Sarah has quite a few scenes.

Maria & Dad - This quest is bugged for me. Starts off your dad coming to your room and then the next day after school he picks you up. Go along with the story and then check out the women in the changing rooms. Some serious booty. Not long after that you then get confronted by Maria. Go along and if you decide to tell her the truth you then have to watch the scene and make your way home. This is where the quest bugs because as soon as you hit commercial neighbourhood the game bugs and shows you the Morgan crime scene and then you cannot progress (didn't try the dating Rachel technique though).

Amy - I clicked the dog to restart the Amy quest but when you first attempt this quest the cutscene happens when you spot Amy's boyfriend go into the private room of the Hornet pub. This doesn't happen so I've either done something wrong or its bugged out.

Commercial neighbourhood - Bugged as it always triggers the Morgan crime scene and then messes up.

China Town Gun Gallery - This bugs the moment you try to equip a weapon. The game freezes meaning you need to shut down the game.

As per usual it will probably take about 7 patches before it sort of works. Personally I think BoN takes way too much responsibility on this project and could do with teaming up with someone to take some of the pressure off. Or even better. Stop making these adult games using RPG maker and go for Renpy. Sooooooo much simpler and none of the pointless travelling or grinding.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi mate,

So once you meet the Chinese with Maria (if you decide to tell her the truth), instead of walking home make sure to ask Caroline or Rachel for a date. Complete the date and then from there you will be able to continue. Its when you continue that your father recommends you go get some target practice.

Its here where I realised the mistake I made earlier on. It starts the round and asks you to equip a gun, but you already have one equipped so just back out of the options and then prepare for what has to be the worst mini-game to have ever appeared in any video game ever.

The first round has you going against a woman with a mallet. Shoot her twice and you win, but you have about 5 attempts if she hits you. Here's why the mode is horrible though. Its set in a type of maze and you can move left, right, up or down, and then you shoot in the direction your facing. However the AI (the nerve of this having such a name) can shoot through obstacles and could be no where in your direction for their bullets to hit. Its just a super s**t mini game and after all the bug work around's, I just had to quit out because it was so s**t. I just want a game with sexy chicks with fat arses that you get to f**k, and have a remotely decent story to it. Not crap travelling, constant grinding pointless s**t and poorly made mini games. If I wanted a sex challenge I'd go to a bar and buy a woman some drinks, listen to her bullshit until she loses all self respect and then decides I'm the man to pound her va-jay-jay.

I'm not suprised these RPG maker games are bug riddled. There's so much pointless crap going on that it conflicts with the stuff you really want to see.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes