Sexybones

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I have a save where I edited in some extra money/packages for myself. It has maximum stealth/sex skills. You can do pretty much anything you want with any character you want. The only part I had not fully completed yet was with the sister.
At what point where you for sarah i dont have her room key and cant trigger anything or talk to her.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
At what point where you for sarah i dont have her room key and cant trigger anything or talk to her.
In the middle of her last quest, where you get to decide between her and her best friend. I've just finished reading her diary, my next step would be to visit her at dawn. If I already did that, then the next step is to visit Beth. You will get the key at the end of the quest if you choose Sarah.

cibik

May 5, 2017
the shooting mini game really sucks..you cannot beat anyone...i hope he will introduce a shooting sytem like other games..with hp mp...stuff..:( and another bug when i go with father to do the jobthe game remain black..and a date with rachel doesn't fix the bug:(
a nother bug if you go at school at noon we will reamin closed in the school...
keep a save game of version 0.7...
thae dog doesn't fic amy quest..so better don't use him :))

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This upfmdate was too short i finished ir in like 30 minutes Was expecting a little more with maria just one sex scene and thats all would had been wondwrful if had sex while in bed or something and more on dad quest is highly an issue after completing the game if you visit school again it will trigger again and again the same event leaving game stucked so hoping a fixed version soon and nore on more content to it maybe

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
so i restart the amy quest talking with the dog in the pub.
but i restart and nothing is happening. i go every night in the pub to restart the quest...any hint anyone?
Best way to complete amy's quest is to save game before triggering Amy's quest and copy paste that save in v 0.6 load there finish quest and then save copy paste in 0.7 again that works better

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hi mate,

So once you meet the Chinese with Maria (if you decide to tell her the truth), instead of walking home make sure to ask Caroline or Rachel for a date. Complete the date and then from there you will be able to continue. Its when you continue that your father recommends you go get some target practice.

But when I decide to tell Maria the truth, the day after leaving school she picks me up to go meet her boss and after arriving in his room the game of GAME OVER ...

What have you been saying to you, has not the same happened to me?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Has anyone gotten an original walkthrough yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes daisy scene is when you take out dads boss daughter out for shopping in which she gives you a handjob and yup that dad pick up scene is bug starts everytime you leave school in evening

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Its
But when I decide to tell Maria the truth, the day after leaving school she picks me up to go meet her boss and after arriving in his room the game of GAME OVER ...

What have you been saying to you, has not the same happened to me?
doesnt show game over for me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes