Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
wait..but you said that u did butt plug and stuff, can you not give her toys while raising god karma?
If you want to do butt plug thing than you have to place but plug near tv in her room after morning and then sleep at night next morning she will let you use that and go school but if you want bj and all dont place anything just go at bight and sleep with her

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game isn't bad...but can he pick a name? heheh

My New Life, The New Life....and now he adds Begger of Net The New Life....

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
0.8 Test 2, Amy quest reset still bugged (talking to dog resets the quest but can't enter the door to meet nestor).

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
uploading a complete save of game enjoy everything is maxed with all items and money with max hp and stuff all mission are complete aswell including amy

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
god i hate no quest logs. I havent played for a few versions and I downloaded a save from here. No clue where I am with any of the characters.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
uploading a complete save of game enjoy everything is maxed with all items and money with max hp and stuff all mission are complete aswell including amy
so we cant replay any scenes because u have completed all ? i catn find any ''gallery'' in game

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The game doesn't have a replay gallery unfortunately. But if it did it would be broken anyway haha :D

So here's what V8.2 does...

Amy quest - Still no way to progress. I think a whole new start of the game may have to be the case.
School bug - Previously the fathers quest would restart once you finished school. In V8.2 you finish school but this time it takes you back to lunch time with no escape.
Commercial neighbourhood - Still bugged in that the Morgan crime mission restarts and then breaks the game.

If this is BoN trying to make it in the western market, I'd hate to see what he's do if he hated them :D

Most pointless patch ever.

Reactions: amineWALDlhaj

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Nope you cant replay but can overcome amys quest for further updates and you can do anything wirh any player as stealth is max and with max money so basic can get bjs from mom and amy in sleep time
so we cant replay any scenes because u have completed all ? i catn find any ''gallery'' in game

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
wish BoN make a gallery for any cleared but unreplayable scene... save scumming is a pain sometimes... especially when you have different outcome from different choice

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
The game doesn't have a replay gallery unfortunately. But if it did it would be broken anyway haha :D

So here's what V8.2 does...

Amy quest - Still no way to progress. I think a whole new start of the game may have to be the case.
School bug - Previously the fathers quest would restart once you finished school. In V8.2 you finish school but this time it takes you back to lunch time with no escape.
Commercial neighbourhood - Still bugged in that the Morgan crime mission restarts and then breaks the game.

If this is BoN trying to make it in the western market, I'd hate to see what he's do if he hated them :D

Most pointless patch ever.
Yup better to download after he releases 4-5 fixed version from next time

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone have a 0.7 save? Mine doesn't seem to work and I really don't want to start over lol.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
wish BoN make a gallery for any cleared but unreplayable scene... save scumming is a pain sometimes... especially when you have different outcome from different choice
Worst of the worst is when you don't when the choice will pop up, and when it does you can't do esc and save, because RPGMaker will select the first answer :FeelsBadMan:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes