Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Il
It

runs normal i did toy ,big dildo and butt plug thing with sarah after that and even got a bj from sarah in bed
i will upload my save in some time full game complete with no bugs except dads pick up event avoid going school till a fixed version is released

Last edited:

Blu

May 15, 2017
how do u g
It

runs normal i did toy ,big dildo and butt plug thing with sarah after that and even got a bj from sarah in bed
et blow job, i have been punishing her and have done he butt plug, do i need good karma instead?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yes for bj you need to raise karma and dont plot any toy or anything just ask her to sleep with her and she would wake up at night and would give a bj
how do u g

et blow job, i have been punishing her and have done he butt plug, do i need good karma instead?

Blu

May 15, 2017
Yes for bj you need to raise karma and dont plot any toy or anything just ask her to sleep with her and she would wake up at night and would give a bj
wait..but you said that u did butt plug and stuff, can you not give her toys while raising god karma?

cibik

May 5, 2017
About sex with mom.i did the scene two times.2 different save.one I got just normal to ejac inside or outside.other I get special scene.so save before the sex scene you can get different pictures. :)
Now you can visit mom again in the night using sleeping candles on dad.

Last edited:

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
So talked to the dog in the pub and now every night the boyfriend is in the pub but the scene dost go anywhere from there

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
a separate link to download walkthrough is needed... waste time to download the whole thing just to get a walkthrough

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes