LordOfFire

May 5, 2017
check if the antivirus doesn't scan the exe during his ejecution
i'm turn off antivírus and nothing

The same problem

Anyone Unpacked game please?[/QUOTE]

I HAD THIS PROBLEM, GAME LOCK, DELAY HOURS TO OPEN, MANY TIMES FORCE THE PC OFF. RESOLVED TO FORMATING THE PC. BUT IT MAYBE COMPLETE CLEANING WITH THE CCLEANER RESOLVES.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017

The same problem

Anyone Unpacked game please?

I HAD THIS PROBLEM, GAME LOCK, DELAY HOURS TO OPEN, MANY TIMES FORCE THE PC OFF. RESOLVED TO FORMATING THE PC. BUT IT MAYBE COMPLETE CLEANING WITH THE CCLEANER RESOLVES.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I don't know why but the game just won't open, do I need to re download?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I HAD THIS PROBLEM, GAME LOCK, DELAY HOURS TO OPEN, MANY TIMES FORCE THE PC OFF. RESOLVED TO FORMATING THE PC. BUT IT MAYBE COMPLETE CLEANING WITH THE CCLEANER RESOLVES.
Yeah I don't know why but the game just won't open, do I need to re download?[/QUOTE]

You can do download! The problem in My PC And don't the archive of game!

Last edited:

LordOfFire

May 5, 2017
Yeah I don't know why but the game just won't open, do I need to re download?[/QUOTE]

DO NOT. IS THE GAME CORRUPTED? IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU DO NOT NEED IT. JUST DO THESE PROCEDURES: COMPLETE CLEANING WITH A PROGRAM LIKE CCLEANER, AND IF EVEN IF IT DOES NOT FUNCTION, I SUGGEST YOU TO FORMATE YOUR PC.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Yeah I don't know why but the game just won't open, do I need to re download?

DO NOT. IS THE GAME CORRUPTED? IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU DO NOT NEED IT. JUST DO THESE PROCEDURES: COMPLETE CLEANING WITH A PROGRAM LIKE CCLEANER, AND IF EVEN IF IT DOES NOT FUNCTION, I SUGGEST YOU TO FORMATE YOUR PC.[/QUOTEhow do I format my PC?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

The same problem

Anyone Unpacked game please?

I HAD THIS PROBLEM, GAME LOCK, DELAY HOURS TO OPEN, MANY TIMES FORCE THE PC OFF. RESOLVED TO FORMATING THE PC. BUT IT MAYBE COMPLETE CLEANING WITH THE CCLEANER RESOLVES.[/QUOTE]
DO NOT. IS THE GAME CORRUPTED? IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU DO NOT NEED IT. JUST DO THESE PROCEDURES: COMPLETE CLEANING WITH A PROGRAM LIKE CCLEANER, AND IF EVEN IF IT DOES NOT FUNCTION, I SUGGEST YOU TO FORMATE YOUR PC.[/QUOTEhow do I format my PC?
ayyylmaooo you stay confused man! You can download the game no problem!

Fabio.cd Said for me format My PC not yours man!

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017

ayyylmaooo you stay confused man! You can download the game no problem!

Fabio.cd Said for me format My PC not yours man![/QUOTE]
I know I've already downloaded the game but the moment I try to open it my whole computer just crashes.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Can someone help me with Save game before dad quest of 0.7 ?

I have been playing for awhile it won't trigger day 45

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do not suggest reformatting the hard drives!
Either you do not have enough RAM, An html/java file can be corrupt, the download could be corrupt, etc.
First thing to do:
Does it show an error message? If yes, google the message.
If it does't show an error message, run task manager and see if the exe is even running. If it's not, it's likely been stopped by the antivirus or by windows.
If it is running but is not responding, it could be looking for a driver, stuck in a loop, or waiting for a timeout. Give it a few more minutes and be patient. If it does not respond at all, kill it and then ask in the General Troubleshooting section thread how to debug your game. Be specific, list all steps taken, and first of all, be patient!
And remember it's usually not necessary to reformat the hard drive unless you have malware that cannot be removed.. It shortens your hdd life every time you reformat. It's best to do weekly defrags to improve hdd life and improve program response slightly.
Could google "Can't run RPG Maker MV game"????

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
V8 stuff seen and bugs so far...

Sarah - Do the hobo quest near where Rachel's house is. You can then buy items from him which you lay about your house in the bedrooms. Sarah has quite a few scenes.

Maria & Dad - This quest is bugged for me. Starts off your dad coming to your room and then the next day after school he picks you up. Go along with the story and then check out the women in the changing rooms. Some serious booty. Not long after that you then get confronted by Maria. Go along and if you decide to tell her the truth you then have to watch the scene and make your way home. This is where the quest bugs because as soon as you hit commercial neighbourhood the game bugs and shows you the Morgan crime scene and then you cannot progress (didn't try the dating Rachel technique though).

Amy - I clicked the dog to restart the Amy quest but when you first attempt this quest the cutscene happens when you spot Amy's boyfriend go into the private room of the Hornet pub. This doesn't happen so I've either done something wrong or its bugged out.

Commercial neighbourhood - Bugged as it always triggers the Morgan crime scene and then messes up.

China Town Gun Gallery - This bugs the moment you try to equip a weapon. The game freezes meaning you need to shut down the game.

As per usual it will probably take about 7 patches before it sort of works. Personally I think BoN takes way too much responsibility on this project and could do with teaming up with someone to take some of the pressure off. Or even better. Stop making these adult games using RPG maker and go for Renpy. Sooooooo much simpler and none of the pointless travelling or grinding.
Where do you place the items you buy from the guy outside of Rachel's building?

So far, I was only able to put the Tinymon toy in my room (because it showing me where to put it), and Sarah comes and takes it

I bought other things from him, but don't know what to do with them

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
i start the amy quest and im stuck in the part after you take the photo of her cheating bf, where i need to go for pick her alone and tell the truth? because if i talk with her in the basement again didnt happen anything

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
You
i start the amy quest and im stuck in the part after you take the photo of her cheating bf, where i need to go for pick her alone and tell the truth? because if i talk with her in the basement again didnt happen anything
can talk in next update mate

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yo
Where do you place the items you buy from the guy outside of Rachel's building?

So far, I was only able to put the Tinymon toy in my room (because it showing me where to put it), and Sarah comes and takes it

I bought other things from him, but don't know what to do with them
u can put dildo and extra large dildo lube and but plug in her room in morning or evening before she sleeps

cibik

May 5, 2017
so i restart the amy quest talking with the dog in the pub.
but i restart and nothing is happening. i go every night in the pub to restart the quest...any hint anyone?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes