ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
There is a issue again, after following Amy's boyfriend at hornet pub, the guard does not speak anything and i can not go anywhere, any idea ......?
that shit is broken for a while now, hope that it will be fixed in the next update.

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
Can someone help me please? Dr. Robsons computer?

But only this task, I want to do the rest of the game myself ;)

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Does anyone have save with complete stealth for cumin in bj with maria
Yeah, I have a save where I edited in some extra money/packages for myself. It has maximum stealth/sex skills. You can do pretty much anything you want with any character you want. The only part I had not fully completed yet was with the sister.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
all quest are completed except sister right?

Yeah, I have a save where I edited in some extra money/packages for myself. It has maximum stealth/sex skills. You can do pretty much anything you want with any character you want. The only part I had not fully completed yet was with the sister.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
it seems to be bugged mate cant purchase anything

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I
Correct

That's weird, just loaded it here and had no issues. Maybe we have slightly different versions? I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
Thank you mate i am using 7.1 version fixed one latest in your file i cant find amys room key or cant buy anything from game store it wont display in my item list even after i purchased it can you tell me how you maxed stealth training

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ma
Correct

That's weird, just loaded it here and had no issues. Maybe we have slightly different versions? I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
maybe I could share my save I completed whole game you can check it if i am missing anything

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I dont know if my maria stuff is broke or bug because I collected all hidden packages still can cum in her mouth just bj even found one hidden in dereks house still no results

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Looking forward to V8. It usually takes a good few updates for his latest updates to work properly, but in the end his content is awesome. For a game still in development, My New Life has more content than those that are finished.

Just seen the latest Maria pics on another website. Very awesome indeed :D

Reactions: Maericke

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Thank you mate i am using 7.1 version fixed one latest in your file i cant find amys room key or cant buy anything from game store it wont display in my item list even after i purchased it can you tell me how you maxed stealth training
Yeah I think that's the same I have, I think I just got it from the link in the OP. Like I said, I messed with the money/secret package statistic, so this can obviously cause bugs as well. I did this by using the website:

Money is obvious, secret package is Item#82

I gave myself a little too much money, and 20 secret packages to get things going, but later decided I wanted to hunt them down myself too, so I can't tell exactly how many I used, but it's at least 20. I spent half an hour or so in real life doing school --> librarian for grades + sex training --> 2x thief training during weekdays, and full sex training in weekends until I got maximum sex skills. I may have used more secret packages than there are in the game doing so, which would make my stealth score higher than maximum.

maybe I could share my save I completed whole game you can check it if i am missing anything
Sure, I don't mind checking :)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
ll
Yeah I think that's the same I have, I think I just got it from the link in the OP. Like I said, I messed with the money/secret package statistic, so this can obviously cause bugs as well. I did this by using the website:

Money is obvious, secret package is Item#82

I gave myself a little too much money, and 20 secret packages to get things going, but later decided I wanted to hunt them down myself too, so I can't tell exactly how many I used, but it's at least 20. I spent half an hour or so in real life doing school --> librarian for grades + sex training --> 2x thief training during weekdays, and full sex training in weekends until I got maximum sex skills. I may have used more secret packages than there are in the game doing so, which would make my stealth score higher than maximum.

Sure, I don't mind checking :)
alright let me know if i can max stealth on my save

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes