Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So, the walkthrough says that you can choose between anal and a hj with the third card for sarah, but I don't see any options like that. The only option I see are leave the card and leave her, but when I leave her she just takes my card while I'm sleeping. What am I doing wrong?
If you leave her she takes the card and nothing happens. If you leave the card with her she will give you a handjob while your sleeping. There is no anal scene with Sarah. There's no sex with sarah at the moment.

1st card = Dance
2nd card = Naked Dance
3rd Card = HJ
4th Card = Buttjob with Sara and Sasha
Jet quest = a bit of a tease and almost fuck Sara but blue balled by Amy
5th Card = Get to choose between assplay and pussy fingering.

Reactions: Theonlygoduneed

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Uninstall and reinstall is your best bet, if that don't fix it restart your comp. I put the game on an ssd drive since it seems laggy on a regular hard drive.

Theonlygoduneed

Apr 23, 2017
If you leave her she takes the card and nothing happens. If you leave the card with her she will give you a handjob while your sleeping. There is no anal scene with Sarah. There's no sex with sarah at the moment.

1st card = Dance
2nd card = Naked Dance
3rd Card = HJ
4th Card = Buttjob with Sara and Sasha
Jet quest = a bit of a tease and almost fuck Sara but blue balled by Amy
5th Card = Get to choose between assplay and pussy fingering.
Ah thanks for answering man, now I can finally continue with the game

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Is amy's quest bugged? wheni go to the bar to follow the guy in the next room i can't go anywhere? none of the 4 exits work and i can't go back and cant talk to the guy leading to the strip club

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is amy's quest bugged? wheni go to the bar to follow the guy in the next room i can't go anywhere? none of the 4 exits work and i can't go back and cant talk to the guy leading to the strip club
Yeah its completely bugged to hell. BoN is currently reworking the quest entirely.

drjuice

May 31, 2017
But I need to get inside her place to get the 3rd card :/ It's the card given by your friend for a picture of Taylor's boobs. I already gave the 2 first cards. When i go there at dawn it says 'nobody answers' instead of going in. I do have the key.
EDIT: I just tried again and I wake up at 2:00 AM but when I go to MRS Taylor's house it says she's still awake. I tried to go to East Town then go to Old Quarters back to pass time but it says "I should go back home before my family awakes".
Did you get the sleeping pills from your house? Maybe you need that before it'll let you enter Ms Taylors house.

How i find the key?
Which key? For Ms Taylors house?

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Is your relatonship far enough with Rachel that you had to break into the teachers office? Thats where you find ms.taylors key then go make a coppy. at dwan break in go take a boob pic

drjuice

May 31, 2017
Can anyone who is subscribed as a patreon to Beggar of Net post the info from his latest patreon post? It has info regarding the next upcoming version. Hoping it has an ETA!

Blu

May 15, 2017
Can anyone who is subscribed as a patreon to Beggar of Net post the info from his latest patreon post? It has info regarding the next upcoming version. Hoping it has an ETA!
Basically a test verywill be release this weekend, and the actual release will be around the 9th

Reactions: jackkane

val

Apr 26, 2017
hi guys,the game has a lot of bugs..many scenes are not shown!if you are troubled with nesrot in hornet club in version 0.7.1,you have to download the 0.6 version,then copy your save file from 0.7.1 and paste it to 0.6 save folder..it solves the problem when your player catches derek with cloe!after completing the amys mission,copy your save game from 0.6 to 0.7.1 and continue to play normal :)

Reactions: Makaikishi
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes