DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It was meant as a friendly "heads up" so that someone might want to provide a new mega link

But.. you just HAD to be snarky about it...

Most of the other sites sucks in terms of download speed, are riddled with adds.. and.. most importantly.. doesn't support a download manager that I can tolerate using (and also have a speed throttle so I can still watch netflix while downloading things without the download eating up the entire bandwidth)
AND
Mega doesn't require you to have an account unless it's above 5 gigs in size if you use the MegaDownloader (not the official one)
Providing complete, correct, and helpful information in a concise and clear manner is not "snarky".
Whining that things aren't exactly the way you want them when you refuse to even try them out yourself IS "snarky".

If you are capable of using the thread search function, you will find a past post of mine that lists the download speeds and account requirements of each of the links. However, if you're just determined to hold your breath until you turn purple or someone (who will apparently not be you) provides a Mega link, post them purple pictures. XD

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I had a cat (Trisky) who survived slipping off a 3rd story balcony rail and landing on a concrete walk with no injuries. Having a skeleton that has a high percentage of cartilage is a big advantage, just like a shark.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Might be a bit early for it, but I do wonder what the 1.5 update will hold for us once 1.4 comes out. When you think about it, almost all the original cast has gotten/will get questlines now. With Tyna getting covered alongside Amaria in a week, that only leaves a few girls left... provided no new girls introduced in 1.4 suddenly take priority over the others. If Zaiko was on point about 1.5 including Beth content, and assuming BoN doesn't change his mind about that, what do you all think 1.5 will include? To me, it could go either one of these two ways:

1. Beth will get her questline alongside Daisy/Sandra getting their route split. Given that Christian will be kinda/sorta included in 1.4 via Pussy Fights and he's involved in the Daisy/Sandra questline it would make sense. Barring Ms. Turner and Ms. Gina, this would cover all of the Recess/School girls introduced in the game.

2. Beth will get her questline alongside Laura and Amy. Both Laura and Amy have their routes seemingly half-completed already (Laura moreso than Amy) so this update would be BoN finishing up two existing routes and putting in a new one. Given how late the 1.4 update is, this could be ideal for BoN for a Feburary update.

Personally I'm hoping for option 1 since I want Laura and Amy to be handled with care since they're two of my favorite girls in the game and I don't care much for Sandra or Daisy. Plus, it just makes more sense to be to finish of the recess girls rather than make an update that focuses on one recess girl and the family in the other half.

I would hope for Shasha... but I really think (hope) that she is the main focus of a future update. It's been discussed before, and I am of the opinion that as the alternate choice to a heavy focus character like Sarah, Shasha should get an equal amount of content to match. Next to the Dad/Maria choice, the only questline that comes close to match it is the Sarah questline... which will split whenever Shasha gets her content.

So, any thoughts? I could be completely off base, but who knows. Speculation and discussion helps curb my anticipated excitement for the 1.4 update so what do you think BoN is likely to include in the 1.5 update in hopefully February? Unless new characters get content, we might finally get content for all the girls by the time the 1.6 update rolls around.

Reactions: Archminator

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Might be a bit early for it, but I do wonder what the 1.5 update will hold for us once 1.4 comes out. When you think about it, almost all the original cast has gotten/will get questlines now. With Tyna getting covered alongside Amaria in a week, that only leaves a few girls left... provided no new girls introduced in 1.4 suddenly take priority over the others. If Zaiko was on point about 1.5 including Beth content, and assuming BoN doesn't change his mind about that, what do you all think 1.5 will include? To me, it could go either one of these two ways:

1. Beth will get her questline alongside Daisy/Sandra getting their route split. Given that Christian will be kinda/sorta included in 1.4 via Pussy Fights and he's involved in the Daisy/Sandra questline it would make sense. Barring Ms. Turner and Ms. Gina, this would cover all of the Recess/School girls introduced in the game.

2. Beth will get her questline alongside Laura and Amy. Both Laura and Amy have their routes seemingly half-completed already (Laura moreso than Amy) so this update would be BoN finishing up two existing routes and putting in a new one. Given how late the 1.4 update is, this could be ideal for BoN for a Feburary update.

Personally I'm hoping for option 1 since I want Laura and Amy to be handled with care since they're two of my favorite girls in the game and I don't care much for Sandra or Daisy. Plus, it just makes more sense to be to finish of the recess girls rather than make an update that focuses on one recess girl and the family in the other half.

I would hope for Shasha... but I really think (hope) that she is the main focus of a future update. It's been discussed before, and I am of the opinion that as the alternate choice to a heavy focus character like Sarah, Shasha should get an equal amount of content to match. Next to the Dad/Maria choice, the only questline that comes close to match it is the Sarah questline... which will split whenever Shasha gets her content.

So, any thoughts? I could be completely off base, but who knows. Speculation and discussion helps curb my anticipated excitement for the 1.4 update so what do you think BoN is likely to include in the 1.5 update in hopefully February? Unless new characters get content, we might finally get content for all the girls by the time the 1.6 update rolls around.
i feel game is on verge of getting nearly completed after this update only few characters left

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i feel game is on verge of getting nearly completed after this update only few characters left
Not even close to being finished. There are still a lot and I mean a lot of lose ends missing. For example what if someone were to choose not to save Ms. Taylor and let Ronald have his way? This would mean that

1) Laura Ms. Taylor and Rosavlna are all locked out. Yet there is no content for this.
2) there is 0 content if you were to choose him meaning we need content for ronald and a lot seeing as in turn of choosing him you are giving up 3 characters.

And this is just one of the many branched paths that are missing.

What if someone chooses to not give sarah the 3rd tinymon card? guess what you are locked out of not only Nersot's chain, but also Amy's (seeing as you need Nesrot's help to work her chain which will be impossible due to being locked out) as well as Jet's chain since you need to have given Sarah the 4th tinymon card as part of the mission requirement to do this.

My point being is that BON needs to fix these and many more issues seeing as some of the branch paths not only lead to nowhere but lock you out of a lot of future content.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Not even close to being finished. There are still a lot and I mean a lot of lose ends missing. For example what if someone were to choose not to save Ms. Taylor and let Ronald have his way? This would mean that

1) Laura Ms. Taylor and Rosavlna are all locked out. Yet there is no content for this.
2) there is 0 content if you were to choose him meaning we need content for ronald and a lot seeing as in turn of choosing him you are giving up 3 characters.

And this is just one of the many branched paths that are missing.

What if someone chooses to not give sarah the 3rd tinymon card? guess what you are locked out of not only Nersot's chain, but also Amy's (seeing as you need Nesrot's help to work her chain which will be impossible due to being locked out) as well as Jet's chain since you need to have given Sarah the 4th tinymon card as part of the mission requirement to do this.

My point being is that BON needs to fix these and many more issues seeing as some of the branch paths not only lead to nowhere but lock you out of a lot of future content.
See, I actually think that branched path in Ms. Taylor's route isn't going to happen at this point. That was during one of the early events and it's been SO LONG since then... at this point I honestly don't care for a "Ronald Route" or what that would include. The other routes are just too intrinsically tied to the early game for that to suddenly get popped in... unless BoN surprises me.

Of course, that's not to say I DON'T want to see branched paths... I just don't want it to compromise the current game. The Sandra/Daisy branch, the Dad/Maria branch, the Sarah/Daisy branch, the Jet/Warren choice, the Rosavla Love/Slave choice... any of these branches I wouldn't mind seeing fleshed out. Plus, right now, these seem easily implemented to a certain degree. For example, the Sarah/Shasha branch has been set up/fixed so that Beg shows up at the school regardless of route choice so not choosing Sarah doesn't lock you out of anything anymore... I think. I just don't care about the Ronald/Ms. Turner 'branch' because it's such an early game thing that it's become such a staple I can't see myself choosing to go the other way even if there was content for doing so. Out of all the probable branches, that's the only one I have no problem letting go without complaint.

I think it's a bit much at this point to expect BoN to include differences for EVERY choice. I mean, if that does wind up being the case, I'll be impressed and BoN has wowed me before.

Hopefully though we'd see how thoroughly he ties these branches up when all the girl's have finally gotten content. Going by the current trend... that would happen maybe by the 1.8 update? Like, if the breakdown was like this:

1.5 Update - Beth, Sandra/Daisy Content + Xtra
1.6 Update - Amy and Laura Content + Xtra
1.7 Update - Shasha Route Update, Ms. Turner and Ms Gina Content + Xtra

Or any variation of the above would cover all the girls that have been introduced so far and THEN BoN could focus on questline expansion/continuation. I hope everyone has content available before the route splits are addressed or the questlines (Sarah/Shasha, Marge's, the main story, etc) are continued. The game is great right now, and I want those route splits too, but only when they can be smoothly integrated within the game which I think would only fit after everyone accounted for has received content of some kind. That's just me though.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Well tbh with you i hope first of all some further story progress in the game because if BoN choose only to add new updates with the girls that doesn't have some love and scenes it's gonna take him while to finish this game.
Second i hope in the new 1.5 update some Maria content of course maybe with Ms.Taylor some content with the other teacher(i forgot her name but when you finish school she's with Ms.Taylor at the entrance of the school) some Marge content too because she's content is stuck when you finish the mission with the black guy and some new content with Laura because to me she's really my type of girl :p
Shasha it's an option for BoN to add some content with her maybe some sex scenes with her and your sister Sarah.
But there's so much girls in this game so you can't really decide which one to have more content and which one to haven't.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
why cant i date carol , i have recess for her 15 times, and already have mrs turner homework, carol said " yes we did" but she never talk to me infront of school, walkthrough said she must wait me and talk to me to get date with her,...when i come to her house i can f*ck her ... love is high ..someone please help, thx in advance
note :i have talk to her in bathroom and kiss her and i can f*ck her at recess when i talk to her same with mss taylor

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
- STOP ASKING.
You can download at other sites at the OP or the modded version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
- STOP ASKING.
You can download at other sites at the OP or the modded version.
Meh I have seen people mention other things far more than the mega link being down though I am suprised that this of all things was the one that got you to snap like this.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes