actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Rosalva
      • Once you have progressed Rosalva's quest far enough you are able to visit her at home and you can build up her submissiveness. See Appendix E for details. When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. Check the stall second from the right and your character will say he has an idea if he had a saw. Go to your home and in the basement you can find a saw in the right of the two white cabinets.
        NOTE: The saw will only be here after you have raised Rosalva's submissiveness to above 1500. before this you won't find anything in the cabinet.
I just checked the variable 193 (rosalva'submisive) its = 1757
and the item 197 (the saw) doesnt exist

pondo

Mar 4, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.
I did everything, the scene does not start because it says that the store is closed

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I just checked the variable 193 (rosalva'submisive) its = 1757
and the item 197 (the saw) doesnt exist
Ok, now we need details:
  • To start Rosalva's recess play, the only qualifier is that her submission be over 1500, which it is.
  • The recess area toilet stall door (3rd from the left) should be in one of three states:
    1. Blank and, when you click on it, you are told you need a saw from the basement of your house.
    2. Blank and, when you click on it and have the saw in your inventory, a hole is made in the door and you are told it is ready for Rosalva.
    3. Has a hole it it and does nothing when clicked. You now have to go and talk to Rosalva.
  • According to your description, the door is in state 1 and you need to get the saw.
  • The saw is in the basement of your house in the right side white cabinet and will have a floating triangle over it indicating the saw is ready to be taken. The only qualifier is that Rosalva's submission be over 1500, and the saw has not already been taken. Note: the basement is down the stairs from the ground floor storage room. There are also two white cabinets in the storage room but that is not the right room. The basement is downstairs where Amy does her Yoga.
If all of these conditions are true and you are in the right room, then the state of your game is corrupt. You can fix this specific problem by editing your save file. Because of event self-switches, the easiest thing to do is to add the saw object (197) to your inventory. You should then be able to progress the toilet door state to 2 and make the hole.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
2 Things i would love to see:

• More videos. (I know it's hard because of the size of files.)
  • MC Career at youtube really changing his life (W/ Schoolmates.)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I did everything, the scene does not start because it says that the store is closed
You are not being specific enough to answer your question. "everything" does not tell me what you did, and by "store" I'm assuming you mean the East Town bookstore.

To see Jet in the bookstore at night you must have:
  • Finished all of Jet's Special (sex) Classes for both endurance and ability though level 5. Note: Not "to" but "through". You must complete level 5 until you are told you can no longer improve that stat (endurance and ability).
  • You must complete Sarah's quest through step 16 in the walkthrough: Give Sara the fourth Tinymon card you get from Jazmine.
  • You must visit the East Town bookstore at night, not dawning (after dark but before midnight).
If you have satisfied all of those conditions then your game state is corrupt. You could use an older save or you could check and edit a save file from when you try to enter the bookstore at night as follows:
  • Switch 225 "Jet Muerta" should be false, null, or not exist.
  • Switch 227 "Familia se mueve" should be false, null, or not exist.
  • Switch 222 "Jet en apuro 2" should be true.
  • The gun (103) should not be in your inventory.
  • Variable 33 "Evento Cartas" should be >= 39. From Sarah's quest.
  • Variable 46 "Special Clases" should be >= 20. From Jet's special classes.
  • Variable 47 "Xpecial class Ability" should be >= 20. From Jet's special classes.
When all of these condition are true, you will be able to enter the East Town bookstore at night and see the first of the "Jet in Trouble" scenes.

If you still can't, then you're an agent from an alternate dimension and I'm not going to fall for your trans-reality paranormal hijinks! I'm burning sage as you read. <chanting mantras>

Reactions: partanen

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Unless it is extra content I don't think there will be anything going on with her in this update.
In regards to the Xtra version of 1.4 I'm really expecting threesome content. Since Tyna will become a visit girl, we may just get a threesome scene between her and Racheal. Heck, could be a Tyna + Amaria scene too since there was that one scene of Tyna eating Amaria out during the 25 times worked at the job mark. After all, when Pam got content we got the Pam/Nadine scene. I honestly can't think of anything else that would be more fitting for eventual Xtra content for 1.4 update.

Of course, given the size of the update I actually wouldn't mind if this was the one version that didn't have an Xtra version. After all, since the update is coming so late in the month I'd rather have BoN make sure we'd be getting a February update for 1.5 instead of bleeding 1.4 content into February and had to wait until March for 1.5 to be released. Other than the staggering amount of content BoN puts out, another outstanding quality he has as a content creator is that he's kept up with monthly updates since the beginning. Just hope this 1.4 update doesn't change that, is all.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't expect much from xtras since we get cams. Toilet sex is a classic, but we can get it in the next versions.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when i visit pharmacy why laura dont ask to get copy of pharmacy key ? i have a date at pool with her, the walkthrough said " go to pharmacy and she wiil ask you to get copy of the key" ... tell me what i must do , thx in advance

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when i visit pharmacy why laura dont ask to get copy of pharmacy key ? i have a date at pool with her, the walkthrough said " go to pharmacy and she wiil ask you to get copy of the key" ... tell me what i must do , thx in advance

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when mc have sex then when i click special..become error, how can i fix the problem , thx in advance

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hey guys i see in the patreon page that the update are delayed, someone can say the reason ty boyz and sorry for my english :V

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes