Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Its old one message, 1.4 will be out this week
Ah ok this update looks quiet promising from what i see bon was promoting this update more than before and hes not even able to finish it on time so lets see what comes around this week hype is real lol:FeelsGoodMan:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The main plot will include a new gang system mechanic (Recrutation, base, training, etc.)

The Pussy fight tournament will have interactive scenes and more than 200 images.

House events for Amaria and Tyna

Job events.

Best update ever :eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Such an update to look forward to. Those 200+ images are probably animations... not that I'm complaining. The animations are some of the things I like most about the game. I'm curious about this training thing though... do you get to make your own gang? I wonder if it's something your dad will encourage you to do. Sounds like a Dad path thing, though Maria could also encourage it if you side with the Asian crew/Maria's boss since it seems like they've also got a bit of dirty dealing.

Things I want most in this update though: More Maria content and banging Christian's mom.

It's Monday in Spain now... so let's begin the countdown to what has the potential to be the best update yet.

GIF_-_Kill_la_Kill_Hype_Thrusters.gif

Reactions: Zolkane

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Such an update to look forward to. Those 200+ images are probably animations... not that I'm complaining. The animations are some of the things I like most about the game. I'm curious about this training thing though... do you get to make your own gang? I wonder if it's something your dad will encourage you to do. Sounds like a Dad path thing, though Maria could also encourage it if you side with the Asian crew/Maria's boss since it seems like they've also got a bit of dirty dealing.

Things I want most in this update though: More Maria content and banging Christian's mom.

It's Monday in Spain now... so let's begin the countdown to what has the potential to be the best update yet.

View attachment 60541
Now that you've talked about it, it has come to my mind that there are more than just two sides of crime in Martinia City. There is Warren's Mafia, Mr. Cheng Mafia (Chinese Mafia), Nesrot Crew and possibly other minor gangs (like the Punks that Jack killed).

Everything indicates that in the next update we will have to recruit some people to the mafia, depending on our choices.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 60541
Creating your own gang would be awesome

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can not unlock the jet scene after you finish the lessons, do you know how?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes