Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The chances of the February version quitting almost at the end of the month are high. He never leaves a month without an update at a long time.

And It's Beth Update! I need this!
Beth is the Black Girl with the Guy on the class? The One Who masturbate MC because she lost the deal with Daisy?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
May be a silly question but can anyone point me to where the bakery is located ?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix G: World Maps
    • COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD
In the game, the "bakery" is referred to as "Amaria's Goods" because it is a general baked and fresh goods store and not just a bakery.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
someone have saves from Laura and Amy scenes ?
I got a save from the middle of the Laura quest right before the pool thighjob. The following day you can have her shower scene if continued. That's really the only noteworthy scene Laura has right now (unfortunately) and Amy doesn't have any scenes since her questline hasn't progressed much at all.

Anyway, you want my Laura route checkpoint save file feel free to have it. That goes for anyone else too.

Reactions: Aluks90

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thank you bro ! so i would rather play the game with the mod? and how can i do that ? thanks !
Simply download and run it. It is the complete game modded to fix bugs and provide more debug options. You can copy your old saves into it.

Reactions: ZeeN2ss

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
ok, so there has been an announcement that the next update is coming? or are people just theorizing?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes