DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
HELP!
in otter labs (i think first maria mission) she disappears after the elevater dialog. I know the code but i cant get in the computer.
This is a known bug. Use the modded game available from the OP and you should be able to continue that quest.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
FOR THE FIRST TIME BoN need to DELAYED THE GAME

I'm going to try to get a version out tonight, but some content will be missing.
I am sorry this version the work has surpassed me all the tournament of Pussy Fights takes a lot of work and I have not been able to finish on time.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I am sorry.

Reactions: Runezs

VicZ

May 21, 2017

I'm going to try to get a version out tonight, but some content will be missing.
I am sorry this version the work has surpassed me all the tournament of Pussy Fights takes a lot of work and I have not been able to finish on time.

Yea, first time in a year (+ ) of the game creation, i think its fine.. January is the month of delay btw. I was expecting this to happen... Like said on my other post, this update is easily the biggest one we got so far. Not only there will be a pretty good amount of scenes, but the pussy fighters gameplay probably took way longer than he expected.

Problem of this delay, is that the "extra version" would be on february and i dont know how he would release 1.5 in february that fast.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

maybe all the content will be included in the Xtra version

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Oh well. Was kinda expecting it, but hopefully he gets a version out tonight.

So what's the new ETA though? Is the full content gonna be on the 21st (with the Xtra version of 1.4 after the week of 1.4 full content release as per usual) or did he not say when he expects the full version of 1.4 to be out?

Furthermore, what content will be incomplete? Based on the post, I assume the Pussy Fights will be the incomplete content but I could be wrong...

VicZ

May 21, 2017

Sorry for the inconveniences. I am sorry

Content Added:

Recruitment missions in local mafias
(4 Bases, training Fight, advance in the main plot)
Pussy Fights Tournament (A lot of Images more 200 images)

Content Missing:

Amaria House

Tyna House

Mission Work

Hope the poll let him finish the game by next week... Its just one week of delay. what fun would be to finisht pussy fighters and not having amaria or Tyna to finish the mission. And you can see just by this post how much content we will get.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I want at least the incomplete version, i cant wait and others can wait for the full version

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I want at least the incomplete version, i cant wait and others can wait for the full version
Wtf man, its just one week, how come you cant wait 1 week.... Go play some other games or work/study, i dont know. Bon himself stated that he'd rather give full version (thats why i dont like polls, it goes against what he wants to do, and he is the creator). i dont mind waiting and i dont mind getting the version. Just want the guy to do what he wants (first time he ever delayed something and its a ok situation). At least it seems the poll is going for next week.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Sorry for the inconveniences. I am sorry

Content Added:

Recruitment missions in local mafias
(4 Bases, training Fight, advance in the main plot)
Pussy Fights Tournament (A lot of Images more 200 images)

Content Missing:

Amaria House

Tyna House

Mission Work

Hope the poll let him finish the game by next week... Its just one week of delay. what fun would be to finisht pussy fighters and not having amaria or Tyna to finish the mission. And you can see just by this post how much content we will get.
Okay, cool, so hopefully a version WILL be out by tonight. Sounds like the main storyline (Dad/Maria questline) will have the full update while the Pussy fights and Tyna/Amaria house will be unvisitable since the content hasn't gotten that far. That's fine though. Still, SO much content! Sounds like Daisy won't be getting content (after all, BoN did say that was a maybe) this time but I don't really care about that. All I wanted from this update was the Pussy Fights and Maria content... and Christian's mom. Hopefully the content doesn't cut off before we get to nail her!

Otherwise, another week of waiting ain't too bad. At least we're getting something and that'll help mitigate the wait a bit.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I voted for another week.
Honestly, it does not hurt to wait a week for a good job. Fewer bugs and better work. I understand his motives for delaying. I can wait a week, spend time with other games or work, whatever.
I'm not going to die because a game was delayed, something I'll finish in a few hours.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Wtf man, its just one week, how come you cant wait 1 week.... Go play some other games or work/study, i dont know. Bon himself stated that he'd rather give full version (thats why i dont like polls, it goes against what he wants to do, and he is the creator). i dont mind waiting and i dont mind getting the version. Just want the guy to do what he wants (first time he ever delayed something and its a ok situation). At least it seems the poll is going for next week.
Why not bot? release the incomplete and the full next week, just dont download the incomplete version if you dont want

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, I misunderstood. So there's a poll going on to determine whether or not we'll get a pre-release version today or just wait for the whole thing next week.

I'm not a patreon (just a mooch here lol) so whatever the outcome I won't be complaining. If we don't get a version today, oh well, but I'm perfectly content waiting another week too. Pretty indifferent to the decision so long as 1.4 is released eventually on the new release date whatever that is. Granted, I don't think an extra week will iron out ALL the bugs given the games track record but getting all the content at once would be nice.

I'm just glad BoN made a post keeping those who follow him up to date on what's going on. That he took the time to inform us makes a delay perfectly fine. He let us know. Plus, we did kinda expect it.

Reactions: VicZ

VicZ

May 21, 2017

Why not bot? release the incomplete and the full next week, just dont download the incomplete version if you dont want
Love spoiled child argument "dont download if you dont want"... my fucking GoD. I would play the incomplete version without a problem. Its jut BON HIMSELF already stated he'd rather complete the update. If the all the completed updates had good amount of bugs, imagine a fucking incomplete one (and he wont be able to correct any of them until releasing the full version). But yea, whatever, lets see how it plays out.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Ah, I misunderstood. So there's a poll going on to determine whether or not we'll get a pre-release version today or just wait for the whole thing next week.

I'm not a patreon (just a mooch here lol) so whatever the outcome I won't be complaining. If we don't get a version today, oh well, but I'm perfectly content waiting another week too. Pretty indifferent to the decision so long as 1.4 is released eventually on the new release date whatever that is. Granted, I don't think an extra week with iron out ALL the bugs given the games track record but getting all the content at once would be nice.

I'm just glad BoN made a post keeping those who follow him up to date on what's going on. That he took the time to inform us makes a delay perfectly fine. He let us know. Plus, we did kinda expect it.
Yea.. exactly, I would love to play the game today, but well it happens. there is 1 hour left to the poll and its 78% for next week. I'll feed you the info when the polls closes.

i've been with BON since the first DEMO ever released, and thats why im worried how bugged this will be if released incomplete. But we'll see how it goes. If the incomplete is released.. i just hope it doesnt have any breaking game bug, because BON wouldnt be able to correct it, until the full release. And that would be pretty bad.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yea.. exactly, I would love to play the game today, but well it happens. there is 1 hour left to the poll and its 78% for next week. I'll feed you the info when the polls closes.

i've been with BON since the first DEMO ever released, and thats why im worried how bugged this will be if released incomplete. But we'll see how it goes. If the incomplete is released.. i just hope it doesnt have any breaking game bug, because BON wouldnt be able to correct it, until the full release. And that would be pretty bad.
Sweet, appreciate the info. When the poll ends (and if its at 78% I'm just gonna assume there won't be a release today) I hope he gives an updated release date too. I mean, if I were to guess it would be next Saturday the 27th but we'll see.

However, if a version DOES end up coming out today even if there is a game-breaker bug (which would be damn shame and another reason why I don't mind the delay) I'm sure the contents of the update could still be fished out if the EXE is unpacked. If ballzak, our usual cg and video ripper benefactor, doesn't jump on it I could probably post the pics of the update here in a zip file or something.

Of course, that's only IF we get a incomplete release today. :p

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
This is sad but its his first time he ever delayed the game. We are all adults and i ask why not release the 2 and he said what he thnik about that. I am a pledger too from the first demo with Rachel and i even give 10$ a months now because i love his work

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am not surprised there is a delay. But to be honest I would wait the week rather than post an incomplete version of the game (No puns intended) Because lets face it. We already know what is to come so why not?

Reactions: VicZ
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes