VicZ

May 21, 2017
So it's been confirmed for next week then. What day?
There is no Date yet, i dont think he is going to put a date and risk not finishing in that day again. Better letting people think the release will be on weekeend and if he finish before, he just releases it.

Let's see if he will give more info.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is no Date yet, i dont think he is going to put a date and risk not finishing in that day again. Better letting people think the release will be on weekeend and if he finish before, he just releases it.

I think that is for the best better to leave the date open rather than to say a date and give yourself less time to complete it.

U

User_215882

Well waiting another week is going to win. I voted for him to wait. If he released the game as it was, knowing BoN, there would be plenty of errors and most likely would not be able to play it at all. With another week hopefully he can get any massive errors out of the way and then fix those we find when he releases.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

I see. I guess it's better to be vague about the release 'next week' so he can get it polished and not miss a release date. Welp, I'll just bide my time until whenever it comes out then. Or until BoN gives a new concrete release date for the 1.4 update.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Now that everything is decided, I have to say something:

Confirmed that it will be the biggest update of the game. lol
Biggest and baddass update ever from BoN, i just hope we Will have a update in febuary

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Shit, BoN releases the "Spoiler content" (The version content. Not the game) and i'm fucking hyped.
You mean the list of fighters that was posted a while ago or something else? Cause other than the poll I don't see anything on BoN's patreon site.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You mean the list of fighters that was posted a while ago or something else? Cause other than the poll I don't see anything on BoN's patreon site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to the Pussy Tournament (which besides me, everyone is hyped) the main story seems to have new mechanics for the game and awesome stuff. This has everything to be the best update.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to the Pussy Tournament (which besides me, everyone is hyped) the main story seems to have new mechanics for the game and awesome stuff. This has everything to be the best update.
Oh, that's what you meant. It is cool how meaty this update seems compared to the last two which were relatively small. Nothing but house visits. While the girls were hot (Dory, Claire, Nadine/Pam) there's gonna be so much variety. It won't just be house visits now that can be completed in a few hours (or minutes if you know the variables) but with the Pussy Fights and main story questline update we'll actually have new stuff to do.

...And there will be new people to do too, but that was a given. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Biggest and baddass update ever from BoN, i just hope we Will have a update in febuary
The chances of the February version quitting almost at the end of the month are high. He never leaves a month without an update at a long time.

And It's Beth Update! I need this!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I guess he would release this version somewhere between this week because if he released this update at the end of this week he would just have 19 days to release next version aka he usually releases new version near to 15-20 so basical 1. And half month for this version is pretty too much but comparing to other updates this one sounds to be big so no complaints

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
I am not surprised there is a delay. But to be honest I would wait the week rather than post an incomplete version of the game (No puns intended) Because lets face it. We already know what is to come so why not?
it is the best adult game i have played so i would wait for the best wihtout any complaint

I love that game sooo much and i will patient

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
This is sad but its his first time he ever delayed the game. We are all adults and i ask why not release the 2 and he said what he thnik about that. I am a pledger too from the first demo with Rachel and i even give 10$ a months now because i love his work
why there is no other sex wih chloe??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes