leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "ballzak, post: 110450, member: 89471"] odas l [/ QUOTE]
And quality of translation have been criticized several times in this thread. Come to think of it I don't understand why there isn't a Spanish version out. After all there have to be at least a couple hundred thousand potential players in Spanish speaking countries...
is what I'm waiting for a year ago to translate this game into Spanish, I do not understand anything

mieckha

Aug 7, 2017
anyone know how to begin a tyna quest ? i go to amaria's good and i talkwith assisstant in the shop but i can't talk with her ?

mieckha

Aug 7, 2017
anyone know how to begin a tyna quest ? i go to amaria's good and i talkwith assisstant in the shop but i can't talk with her ?
You can use saveeditoronline for altering the variables, its quite easy. Just go to the site, upload the save file wich you want to use and click on the right variable number (#702) and set it to 50 manually. Download your alterd save file and paste it over your original one in the save folder. This should alter the days worked variable to 50 and the scene will trigger.
how to begin a tyna quest ?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Most probably at night?
it's about 5pm in Spain right now so assuming BoN still releases on the 20th we've still got a window of 7 hours left before the 20th ends in Spain. Unless it pops up on the 21st tomorrow, the lastest it'll show up will around 3pm PST or 6pm EST... or any time before that.

Personally, I'm hedging around the 8pm-10pm range of Spain time. BoN usually updates late in his day.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i cant speak with her in recess
Her quest doesn't trigger in recess it triggers at the bakery. After workng there 50 times though getting the variable up to 50 go there and you will get a cutscene with Tyna and her cousin. The quest chain will start here.

DavidKONI

Dec 31, 2017
HELP!
in otter labs (i think first maria mission) she disappears after the elevater dialog. I know the code but i cant get in the computer.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
HELP!
in otter labs (i think first maria mission) she disappears after the elevater dialog. I know the code but i cant get in the computer.
you will have to use an older version of the game to get past this issue. Just make a dummy save with the older version, copy and paste the version without the quest done into it, complete the mission with the older version, and finally port the saved file with the mission complete back to the current version.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can't star Mindy Quest How it start.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 23: Cousin Mindy
    1. To begin Mindy's quest you must first complete the recess side quest for Brenda. This is up to point #21 in Brenda's Quest (see Section 16) before Mindy's quest will trigger.
    2. Go to Midtown and you will find Mindy standing outside of her house (Aunt Maggie's). Speak with her and she will tell you the cosplay costumes you bought for her were stolen and she needs your help to find them. She will give you a list of suspects for you to check out to see if they have her stuff.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
    1. In order to begin the quest with Tyna you must first take the job at Amaria's goods and then work on that job for 50 days. See Appendix A for information on Jobs and Appendix E for skipping this requirement.
    2. Once you have worked the 50 days when you enter Amaria's goods you will hear Tyna and Amaria arguing over something. Amaria will tell you that Tyna is involved in an underground fight club and she is afraid Tyna will be hurt. She asks you to help her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes