H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
No, not yet. That message was merely a request for help, if I remember a past posting correctly.

Searching this thread will give you a litany of postings with things others have done that worked for their computer and platform. Search and give them a try.

The most effective option may be to unpack the game and run the unpacked version. See a recent previous post for details on how to do that.
Awesome! Please any guide to that post about unpacking the game? can try and scroll through the pages of this thread in search for it.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
The game is distributed as a "packed" or compressed executable. You use to unpack the game and then run the "My_New_Life_unpacked.exe" file in the same folder or the "game.exe" in the new unpacked folder.
I've found the post! Thanks again.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
It's around 3:15am on the 19th in Spain right now so if we're really lucky we might get the 1.4 update sometime tomorrow... but I think it's safer to bet that it'll show up on Saturday since BoN usually posts new updates to the game late in (Spain time) day. Seriously, whichever it is the wait is almost over and I'm really looking forward to 1.4

I'm so excited~ And I just can't hide it~

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Is it just me or I cannot find a solution to my problem. Some people cannot get in Aunt Maggie's house but me after doing Richard's quest... When I go back to aunt Maggie, I get straight to the second floor... And then when I try going down the stairs(either the left or right square) it brings me back outside. So I cannot get to Maggie but can go to the cousin... I tried talking to the cat, it disappeared but no change. Help?

Edit: OK. I got back to a previous save and found out what make the error. I was doing the Brenda mission and before giving the sperm to Brenda, I could go to my aunt. After giving the sperm, she ask for hairs of a female virgin so I go to my cousin like the game ask and when I enter the door it automatically get me to the second floor. I get her the order of costume, come back, same, she gives the hairs and I get out. And now when I get back in, automatically the second floor. Every times... Help again?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it just me or I cannot find a solution to my problem. Some people cannot get in Aunt Maggie's house but me after doing Richard's quest... When I go back to aunt Maggie, I get straight to the second floor... And then when I try going down the stairs(either the left or right square) it brings me back outside. So I cannot get to Maggie but can go to the cousin... I tried talking to the cat, it disappeared but no change. Help?

Edit: OK. I got back to a previous save and found out what make the error. I was doing the Brenda mission and before giving the sperm to Brenda, I could go to my aunt. After giving the sperm, she ask for hairs of a female virgin so I go to my cousin like the game ask and when I enter the door it automatically get me to the second floor. I get her the order of costume, come back, same, she gives the hairs and I get out. And now when I get back in, automatically the second floor. Every times... Help again?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.
    21. Visit Brenda again at school during recess and give her the Virgin hair. She will then ask you for some of your blood.
You must finish the virgin hair segment of Brenda's recess quest to stop going to the upper floor of Aunt Maggie's house (Yes, I consider that a state bug :rolleyes:).

The cat in front of Richard's house fixes a state bug when you use a v1.2 save with v1.3. The cat disappears when the state is fixed and you will be able to do the Aunt Maggie quests.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
  • Section 16: Brenda
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.
    21. Visit Brenda again at school during recess and give her the Virgin hair. She will then ask you for some of your blood.
You must finish the virgin hair segment of Brenda's recess quest to stop going to the upper floor of Aunt Maggie's house (Yes, I consider that a state bug :rolleyes:).

The cat in front of Richard's house fixes a state bug when you use a v1.2 save with v1.3. The cat disappears when the state is fixed and you will be able to do the Aunt Maggie quests.
It worked! YES! Thanks a lot!

belkpool

Jan 19, 2018
I finished jet's lessons all lvl 5 and still can't enter at night on her store

and when i go to Richard and talk with him he say get out im busy XD i can't take his quest

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I finished jet's lessons all lvl 5 and still can't enter at night on her store

and when i go to Richard and talk with him he say get out im busy XD i can't take his quest
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.
  • Section 2: Sarah
    • Step 21
      h. Watch the rest of the date scene and in the end you will be given a choice to go with Sarah or Shasha (WARNING: The adventure line will be finished with whichever girl you don't choose. Unless you edit your save file. If you want to do both choose Shasha and see Appendix D for how to continue with Sarah)
@Firebane It seems this might be a bug that brings the card quest to an end if you do not choose Sarah. True, the Sarah quest ends but, if you can't continue with Richard, you can't do the Maggie quests. Unless I've missed something which would be easy in this quest code mess :closedtongue:.

When you pick Shasha after the Sarah-Roger/You-Shasha double-date, the event sets #0033 Evento Cartas to 73 (Map 104 CITA SARAH, Event 1 EV001, Page 1, Line 62), which will not enable the next card quest step: finding out from Morgan at school that Richard has a card. 3 instead of 5 is an easy typo. If you choose Sarah, #0033 Evento Cartas is set to 75 (Map 7 HogarSUPMañana, Event 23 EV023, Page 1, Lines 136, 176, and 218) and you can continue with Morgan and Richard.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Tomorrow boyyyyyssss, BoN Said MAYBE its the Biggest update. I pray its the bigger, yo Much contain to ne small

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
:FeelsBadMan:
See it at BoN Patreon:
View attachment 59765
I mean, based on the time BoN replied (4h ago from question post) it was still Friday the 19th and now in Spain it is officially the 20th as of roughly twenty minutes ago. English is choppy, but he seems like he's still aiming for 20th being the day. If he did delay until Sunday 21st (spain time) I think he'd paste a major post on the main page to let everyone know. Personally, still hoping for a release within the next 24 hours. We'll see. The anticipation is killing me.

No worries though. If an extra day ensures best quality, it's not much longer to wait for. Be it the 20th or 21st as long as we get it, I'll be happy.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I mean, based on the time BoN replied (4h ago from question post) it was still Friday the 19th and now in Spain it is officially the 20th as of roughly twenty minutes ago. English is choppy, but he seems like he's still aiming for 20th being the day. If he did delay until Sunday 21st (spain time) I think he'd paste a major post on the main page to let everyone know. Personally, still hoping for a release within the next 24 hours. We'll see. The anticipation is killing me.

No worries though. If an extra day ensures best quality, it's not much longer to wait for. Be it the 20th or 21st as long as we get it, I'll be happy.
Well, BoN has always released the updates based on local time (of course, of course.) So I think it's valid that he launches this, few times he was late and did not say the reason.

My hype is killing me.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, BoN has always released the updates based on local time (of course, of course.) So I think it's valid that he launches this, few times he was late and did not say the reason.

My hype is killing me.
Same here. I can barely handle my excitement. It's the reason for my wishful thinking/musing.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes