Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hello friends I seem to have a bug or something wrong when I go with Maria to Work and go up to the second floor she tells me to follow her but she disappears 2 seconds later that is what I have to do
use an older version of the game make a dummy save that matches the one of your current save in the newest one then transfer it over. Complete the mission in the older version that isn't bugged, save it then transfer the file with the completed mission over to the newer one.

Kind of like how you transfer your older data over to the newer version when the new one comes out.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that but just think about the fact that RPG Maker MV is a fairly popular game base and having many games based on it.Now has anyone even heard of this problem popping up in any of those games before? I know that I haven't so lets hope that the dev has found the problem and corrected it in the next update on the 20th.
The developer is only responsible for how the game runs in the distributed form. In this case, the packed executable that does work properly. When we hack the game by unpacking it, it is only we that are responsible for how the game acts, and the developer has no reason to fix anything that happens because we messed with their distribution package.

The only one who might be interested in this is the developer of EnigmaVBUnpacker, and I've already notified him.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hello friends I seem to have a bug or something wrong when I go with Maria to Work and go up to the second floor she tells me to follow her but she disappears 2 seconds later that is what I have to do
A known bug. Use the modded version of the game from the OP and you should be able to continue that quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone make another mega upload link? The one posted has been taken down.
There are other links on the OP that are just as fast as Mega and do not require an account. Try them to find one that works for you.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey, I was trying to work on the Maria part of the chain, i'm pretty sure it may have glitched, i'm at the portion where I should be meeting her on the beach however she just tells me to lave her alone, any ideas or is my save just shot?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 3
      On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
      • b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
      • c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
It is a common problem and has been mentioned in almost every thread I’ve come across where Enigma is mentioned to unpack a game. In fact it is in this thread earlier on that mentions you must rename the folder to remove the % signs.

With almost 400 pages in this thread though I don’t blame anyone for missing it. Only a small fraction of people actually unpack the game themselves so this isn’t one of those questions asked 3 times on the same page. It’s quite easy to miss that important piece. It may have only been mentioned in this thread once or twice before across all pages.
I unpacked it per your instructions and ran it. WOW,compared to the regular game it is like night and day, thanks a lot.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
Please can someone help me with an updated key to all the variables and items as shown in save edit. I have searched this thread with the entry 'variables', and I did not find it. Thanks a lot.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
Has a permanent fix to the untaught type error been released yet? I've tried holding the up arrow key, replaying the scenes, I've even tried my save file in older versions, the error still persists.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
I saw this by Bon on patreon about fixing the error. Can someone please help unlock the content of the post. Thank you. IMG_20180118_142129_137.JPG

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Please can someone help me with an updated key to all the variables and items as shown in save edit. I have searched this thread with the entry 'variables', and I did not find it. Thanks a lot.
All the variables and items are listed in the walkthrough. I think if you are using PDF then it on pages 82 close to the bottom.
Hope this help.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How do I unblock this beggar? I finished rachel and nadine's mission.
speak to the beggar after you have chosen either Sarah or Shasha. If you choose Sarah speak to the beggar in front of rachel's home. if Shasha the one by your school. From there you need to give him a pair of Maria's used panties (get them in the laundry room at 18:00) some sausages, and a bottle of whisky. after this he will sell you the items.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
  • Appendix F: Save editor mappings
    • Lists of items and variables.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Has a permanent fix to the untaught type error been released yet? I've tried holding the up arrow key, replaying the scenes, I've even tried my save file in older versions, the error still persists.
I saw this by Bon on patreon about fixing the error. Can someone please help unlock the content of the post. Thank you. View attachment 59279
No, not yet. That message was merely a request for help, if I remember a past posting correctly.

Searching this thread will give you a litany of postings with things others have done that worked for their computer and platform. Search and give them a try.

The most effective option may be to unpack the game and run the unpacked version. See a recent previous post for details on how to do that.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, Where can I buy weed? location please.
How do I unblock this beggar? I finished rachel and nadine's mission.
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Recess Side Quests
      • Pam
          You can buy weed from the Beggar in front of Rachel's house after you have opened up his shop. (See Appendix E for details on Beggar's shop).
          (Or in front of the school depending on your quest choices.)
  • Appendix E: Other Random Tidbits
    • BEGGAR
      • There is a beggar outside of Rachel's apartment [Image 45a] who will sell you rare items if you bring him some things.
        (This starts a whole quest line of things to do to open the shop.)

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
I dunno if it's because of your old saves. Is your version of the game unpacked? If the crash is that stupid "width error" that's usually solved by unpacking/uncompressing the game file like what Pepe does with his 'skunked' version of games. I mean, I've never had a problem with using old saves and moving them across new versions. Given the bugs though, who knows how files can get screwed up.

Anyway, here's a complete save of 1.3 for you or anyone else who wants it. Should have everything done and every chick maxed out. Gotta be prepared to dive into 1.4 when it comes out!
Could you do a copy of the game file so i could download it and play that one as i can't do certain missions as its bugged. If that's possible as i'd like to do these missions myself before i play 1.4 version when it comes out. If you don't mins that is as i would really appreciate it.

Cheers

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Could you do a copy of the game file so i could download it and play that one as i can't do certain missions as its bugged. If that's possible as i'd like to do these missions myself before i play 1.4 version when it comes out. If you don't mins that is as i would really appreciate it.

Cheers
To get around the quest bugs, download and use the modded version of the game available from the OP.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes