Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
ui more of maria :D i like it :D the only person i would like to be able to fuck all around the house :D

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
someone once mentioned an impregnation mechanic and there is also a picture in the pictures folder that indicates that. but how and where can you trigger it?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
The game is written with RPG Maker MV that runs on Windows 7 just fine. That looks like a damaged executable file.
  • Did you allow EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe to actually finish? It takes a few minutes. It will display a long list of unpacked resources, and the last line will be "[+] Finished!". There is no busy or progress indicator.
  • Did you change the name of the folder that was created? The My_New_Life_unpacked.exe will not work if you do.
  • Did you try to run the "game.exe" executable in the new folder?
Enigma was finished, I did not change anything and AFTER trying The_My_New_Life_Unpacked file and getting that message, I did run the "game,exe and got a white screen.Now in all fairness, all of this was in a game that I had played BEFORE trying the Enigna unpacker if that makes any difference.I'll try it on a brand new game straight out of the zip file next.Wel, the result was the same---fresh unzip, never started game and used Enigma on it and the results were the same,---exactly!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Enigma was finished, I did not change anything and AFTER trying The_My_New_Life_Unpacked file and getting that message, I did run the "game,exe and got a white screen.Now in all fairness, all of this was in a game that I had played BEFORE trying the Enigna unpacker if that makes any difference.I'll try it on a brand new game straight out of the zip file next.Wel, the result was the same---fresh unzip, never started game and used Enigma on it and the results were the same,---exactly!
You know, I always unpacked this thing, changed the directory name, made a project file in the "www" folder, and ran it as a playtest from inside RPG Maker MV, so I never noticed this. The unpacked game can not be run if you leave the folder name as "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". This makes "My_New_Life_unpacked.exe" useless since you have to change the folder name to something that doesn't have those percent signs. Do that and then run "game.exe" in the folder and it should work just fiine.

And thanks for pointing out the problem. :closedeyesmile:

BDI123

May 23, 2017
You know, I always unpacked this thing, changed the directory name, made a project file in the "www" folder, and ran it as a playtest from inside RPG Maker MV, so I never noticed this. The unpacked game can not be run if you leave the folder name as "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". This makes "My_New_Life_unpacked.exe" useless since you have to change the folder name to something that doesn't have those percent signs. Do that and then run "game.exe" in the folder and it should work just fiine.

And thanks for pointing out the problem. :closedeyesmile:
Thanks, I'll try that but just think about the fact that RPG Maker MV is a fairly popular game base and having many games based on it.Now has anyone even heard of this problem popping up in any of those games before? I know that I haven't so lets hope that the dev has found the problem and corrected it in the next update on the 20th.

shadowxsyn

Jan 12, 2018
Hey, I was trying to work on the Maria part of the chain, i'm pretty sure it may have glitched, i'm at the portion where I should be meeting her on the beach however she just tells me to lave her alone, any ideas or is my save just shot?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that but just think about the fact that RPG Maker MV is a fairly popular game base and having many games based on it.Now has anyone even heard of this problem popping up in any of those games before? I know that I haven't so lets hope that the dev has found the problem and corrected it in the next update on the 20th.
It is a common problem and has been mentioned in almost every thread I’ve come across where Enigma is mentioned to unpack a game. In fact it is in this thread earlier on that mentions you must rename the folder to remove the % signs.

With almost 400 pages in this thread though I don’t blame anyone for missing it. Only a small fraction of people actually unpack the game themselves so this isn’t one of those questions asked 3 times on the same page. It’s quite easy to miss that important piece. It may have only been mentioned in this thread once or twice before across all pages.

BlackScorpion

Jan 4, 2018
hello friends I seem to have a bug or something wrong when I go with Maria to Work and go up to the second floor she tells me to follow her but she disappears 2 seconds later that is what I have to do

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes