Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I played this game due to the grind and how broken it was. But seeing as nothing else is out at the moment I will give it another try.

When you use the saveedit website is 83 still the stealth packages and is there any other stuff I should use the saveedit for other than stealth or cash which won't break the game?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I played this game due to the grind and how broken it was. But seeing as nothing else is out at the moment I will give it another try.

When you use the saveedit website is 83 still the stealth packages and is there any other stuff I should use the saveedit for other than stealth or cash which won't break the game?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix F: Save editor mappings
    • A list of item and variable numbers
The walkthrough also has many cheat objects and methods for testers to get around the grinding: like a clock that increments stealth. This is not yet a finished game so grind gameplay is not yet balanced (or we're hoping it will be).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
  • Appendix F: Save editor mappings
    • A list of item and variable numbers
The walkthrough also has many cheat objects and methods for testers to get around the grinding: like a clock that increments stealth. This is not yet a finished game so grind gameplay is not yet balanced (or we're hoping it will be).

Cheers mate. So had a very brief look at the guide and it now has measurements on how much people like you. Rachel for example requires xxxx amount before you can shag her in the toilet. Does the game now have a stat screen to show you how much you have with her or is it still all guess work?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Cheers mate. So had a very brief look at the guide and it now has measurements on how much people like you. Rachel for example requires xxxx amount before you can shag her in the toilet. Does the game now have a stat screen to show you how much you have with her or is it still all guess work?
in the school yard for every one of the females that can set the variable to 1500 after you finish their quests and they will give it up to you in the bathroom.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
in the school yard for every one of the females that can set the variable to 1500 after you finish their quests and they will give it up to you in the bathroom.
LOL the buggy piece of crap already bugged out and broke on the second day of school. Cheers for the pointers guys I really do appreciate it but I'm not wasting anymore time with this.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
No. The system is that you get a measure of the level of relationship by what they let you do. The modded version of the game on the OP has an added stat page with the alarm clock in your room to help with debugging.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
hi, i got this error all the times i click in special, any solution?
Hold the 'up' arrow during the scenes or save right before the scenes and keep reloading until it's fixed.

Also really helps if you've got an uncompressed version of the game. The 'width error' seems to appeared much less in the uncompressed versions of the games.

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
Hold the 'up' arrow during the scenes or save right before the scenes and keep reloading until it's fixed.

Also really helps if you've got an uncompressed version of the game. The 'width error' seems to appeared much less in the uncompressed versions of the games.
I use the version of F95Zone, i go try up arrow to see if fix, tks.

BDI123

May 23, 2017

Where pray tell is the damn uncompressed version of this game? The only versions that I've seen are this and Firebane's modded version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

I have to ask does an uncompressed version of the game have it where there are multiple files within the folder with the actual game itself having a much smaller file size? Cause if that is the case then my 1.0 version is just that, and it would explain while it runs so much faster than the others where the file is 2+ gigs big.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where pray tell is the damn uncompressed version of this game? The only versions that I've seen are this and Firebane's modded version.
The game is distributed as a "packed" or compressed executable. You use to unpack the game and then run the "My_New_Life_unpacked.exe" file in the same folder or the "game.exe" in the new unpacked folder.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have to ask does an uncompressed version of the game have it where there are multiple files within the folder with the actual game itself having a much smaller file size? Cause if that is the case then my 1.0 version is just that, and it would explain while it runs so much faster than the others where the file is 2+ gigs big.
You misunderstand what a packed game is. While the executable file in an unpacked game folder is smaller than the packed executable, it must still open and parse all of those other files while the data in those files is already packed into the packed executable. The packed executable will run faster and is easier to distribute.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that's what I mean. Maybe I'm using the wrong word but for me "uncompressed" version is when you've got a folder that has more than just the exe in it. Like, there should be a 'www' folder and a bunch of dat and dll files. Pepe usually provides those versions. Either that or grab the enigma tool and make your own uncompressed version.

When the exe is unpacked I've noticed that the 'width error' problem is practically nonexistent and the game runs much more smoothly.

Phong Tris

Oct 11, 2017
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Rosalva
      • Once you have progressed Rosalva's quest far enough you are able to visit her at home and you can build up her submissiveness. See Appendix E for details. When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. Check the stall second from the right and your character will say he has an idea if he had a saw. Go to your home and in the basement you can find a saw in the right of the two white cabinets.
        NOTE: The saw will only be here after you have raised Rosalva's submissiveness to above 1500. before this you won't find anything in the cabinet.
I cant find saw, could you help me

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
4 Days and the update is out. Damnnn i just hope he take enough Time for this update

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes