actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I cant find the saw in the basment I checked both of the white cabinets and still nothing , I checked in diffrent times and days also but I cant find it . any help please

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
have a error with all "Speсial" sex scenes tirh Rachel.Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" on full.
can i fix it?
Has something to do with FPS. my work around: push F2 to show your FPS in the RPG Maker, when u got the Feeling that the FPS are high enough (I would recommend something between 25-30) clikc the special button, everytime u click some buttons the FPS drops heavy, when the FPS goes 0 the game can't handle it and u get this error.

Or download the Mod for this game, stable 60 FPS runs smooth and fast, just search this forum.

Is there any use for the pregnancy test in the game yet? I Found one and can buy them but i dont know what to do with them.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Stuck in quest 4 for maria, i don't know why but the pic in the walktrough sn't same as in my game+ i can only click on the calandar , no more !! help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Stuck in quest 4 for maria, i don't know why but the pic in the walktrough sn't same as in my game+ i can only click on the calandar , no more !! help
It is a bug in the game that hasn't been fixed yet. For now there are two ways around the Maria bug.

1) Use the mod version that Firebane made seeing as this version of the game has the bug fixed

or

2) Make a dummy save in an older version of the game (which also doesn't have this bug) transfer your current save to the older version, complete the mission, Save it, then send it back to the newer version and play normally.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have gone through my saves and salvaged the special event-scenes I found making a library, it is incomplete bc my saves were messed up. We could complete it and add to main post.
WARNING: ONLY USE IT TO CHECK ON SCENES YOU ALREADY HAVE PLAYED. MAJOR SPOILERS INCLUDED. PLAY THE GAME AND SUPPORT BON. (really you are missing the main point if you watch the scenes not knowing the story of the game/relationships between the characters/etc)

Reactions: Jansen

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone can tell me what is the quest line (variables) and the number of this part of Maria's quest:
"In the morning when you go to school Maria will be waiting for you outside the school" (after dad kill bandit guys in the night)?

Because this doesn't work for me, i need to change that with a save editor.
Sorry for my bad english

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
It is a bug in the game that hasn't been fixed yet. For now there are two ways around the Maria bug.

1) Use the mod version that Firebane made seeing as this version of the game has the bug fixed

or

2) Make a dummy save in an older version of the game (which also doesn't have this bug) transfer your current save to the older version, complete the mission, Save it, then send it back to the newer version and play normally.
So in both way i have to start from the begining u.u ?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i am sorry but im fucking excited dont know for you. i HOPE it will be the bigger update to date

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So in both way i have to start from the begining u.u ?
No you can make a dummy save for the older version and paste your current save in the slot (if you have one up to the point of the mission) then continue it in the older fixed version from there. A dummy save is just a save slot that matches the one you are going to paste over it so the older version will accept it.

After you do those steps I mentioned complete whatever you can't complete with the current version, save, then paste the complete save back into the current version and play normally.

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I cant find the vriable of the saw , items in on saveeditor ends at 195 and saw's variable is 197 is that the reason why I cant find the saw at basement or there is something else ?!

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
No you can make a dummy save for the older version and paste your current save in the slot (if you have one up to the point of the mission) then continue it in the older fixed version from there. A dummy save is just a save slot that matches the one you are going to paste over it so the older version will accept it.

After you do those steps I mentioned complete whatever you can't complete with the current version, save, then paste the complete save back into the current version and play normally.
I'm actually trying to mod this game but it seems really hard >< i feel stuck

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
I'm actually trying to mod this game but it seems really hard >< i feel stuck
I dont want to advertise this to much but in your position i would just download the ready to play version of Firebanes Mod, and then just transfer your saves in the Modded My New Life save folder. No modding or complex walk around, just download, switch the saves and ready to play just like nothing happens :D

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- CosinMindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Recces event when you arrive Max relationship
Xtras.
-Cam nadine
-Cam Pam
-Cam Mindy
-Cam Maggie

If i replied wrong correct my reply,please.
How do you start the Maggie quests?? I keep going for snacks at her house and have done a few times but it’s not progressing to the quest?? Any advice would be appreciated

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How do you start the Maggie quests?? I keep going for snacks at her house and have done a few times but it’s not progressing to the quest?? Any advice would be appreciated
You need to get your relationship with her up to a high enough level. When it is high enough the quest will start.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont want to advertise this to much but in your position i would just download the ready to play version of Firebanes Mod, and then just transfer your saves in the Modded My New Life save folder. No modding or complex walk around, just download, switch the saves and ready to play just like nothing happens :D
I did it myself. They don't work.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes