- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, a question:

If i unpack the game using Enigma, i can play it? I've always used this for extract CG but never played at the "wwww" folder.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The modded version has this in the phone
Ooooo... That cheatin' Firebane guy! I play the game with my own modded version through RPG Maker MV, so I didn't know that. Thanks!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where is richard house? I can’t seem to find midtown. Please help me. Where is midtown?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix G: World Maps
You should try walking around and exploring the city. Use the bus at the bus stops.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, a question:

If i unpack the game using Enigma, i can play it? I've always used this for extract CG but never played at the "wwww" folder.
You can run the unpacked game using "My_New_Life_unpacked.exe" in the original game folder, "game.exe" in the unpacked folder, or create an RPG Maker MV project file in the "www" folder, open the project in RPG Maker MV, and playtest it. The latter allows you to display and modify all switches and variables with F9. That's how I run it.

BTW: Playtesting the game through RPG Maker MV has never once caused the "WIDTH" script error or the black screen video freeze error.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Not like I hide the thread. I just put off doing the mods until Beggar finishes screwing with each version and drops the Extras version. I do need to get around to adding in the missing relationship stats, though.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys im having a problem with the maria quest she just disappeared once we get to second floor of her quest any help??

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I can't find Maira's Rival's PC?? After reaching 2nd floor Maria vanishes.. I check the calender but can interact with any PC there,, neither can find Maria! Can anyone plz help????

tuantran

Jan 12, 2018
upload_2018-1-12_14-5-30.png
help me, i cant complete quest for Maria, cant do anything with the computer, and if i go to the door, screen will be black

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
I dunno if it's because of your old saves. Is your version of the game unpacked? If the crash is that stupid "width error" that's usually solved by unpacking/uncompressing the game file like what Pepe does with his 'skunked' version of games. I mean, I've never had a problem with using old saves and moving them across new versions. Given the bugs though, who knows how files can get screwed up.

Anyway, here's a complete save of 1.3 for you or anyone else who wants it. Should have everything done and every chick maxed out. Gotta be prepared to dive into 1.4 when it comes out!
Wow man ty! U just got a follower4LIFE!

*lol nvm, u limit who can view ur channel so i cant :eek:penedeyewink:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 57455
help me, i cant complete quest for Maria, cant do anything with the computer, and if i go to the door, screen will be black
it is a bug with this version of the game. there are two ways around it

1) use the modded version Firebane made which doesn't have the error.

or

2) Make a dummy save in an older non bugged version of the game transfer the save to it, complete the mission in the older version, then after you save the game go back to the newer version and play normally.

Reactions: tuantran

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
have a error with all "Speсial" sex scenes tirh Rachel.Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" on full.
can i fix it?

PalOS

Oct 30, 2017
First sex scene with Sarah, at hotel. Music sounds, can enter intro items and everything in the menu. But scene doesn't advance. Am I doing wrong something?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes