DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'd like to see a Rachel "cheating" story.

The MC awoke her sexuality and she was the first character story completed a long time ago. She's been ignored a lot since then so she will have needs!

Now I know a lot of people hate the idea of this, but make it a story you can choose, do you go back and give her some lovin or let her go off banging whoever whenever, then everybody wins regardless of your ntr opinions.
Rachel has already defined that their relationship is not based on sex and that each can play with whomever they want, so there can be no "cheating". Rachel already has at least one other lover: Tyna, as shown by one of her webcam photos.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Rachel has already defined that their relationship is not based on sex and that each can play with whomever they want, so there can be no "cheating". Rachel already has at least one other lover: Tyna, as shown by one of her webcam photos.
While this was true when we saw Nadine's chain and the fact that the main male was even helping her due to the fact that she didn't like her there was some friction as we saw. So if I had to guess there would be some issues with where he lays his pipe possibly put into the game in the future.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i cant raise relationship with dory
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 19: Jason
    • Step 13
      Make sure you have wine in your inventory and then return to Jason's home during the afternoon.
      a. Go to his room and choose to hang out and then instead of transporting out of the home, you will stay inside after night begins.
      b. Go to the living room and speak with his mother. Give her the wine and spend some time with her.
    • Step 14
      From now on you can continue to visit Jason's house to progress your relationship with his mother.
      a. You will need to visit Jason first and choose to spend time with him so the clock progresses to night time while you are in the house. Then you can visit his mom, Dory, in the living room.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
While this was true when we saw Nadine's chain and the fact that the main male was even helping her due to the fact that she didn't like her there was some friction as we saw. So if I had to guess there would be some issues with where he lays his pipe possibly put into the game in the future.
The only reason Rachel was upset with the MC playing with Nadine was because she didn't like Nadine, not because he was having sex with someone else. Of the serious relationships the MC has cultivated so far:
  • Sarah accepts that they are blood related and is not possessive.
  • Rachel has already defined that her main concern is a stable romantic relationship independent of sexual playmates. She also has at least one other lover: Tyna.
  • Rosalva has accepted a submissive relationship and seems content with being the sex-slave of the MC and whoever is his partner.
  • Tyna's relationship with the MC has not yet really developed but she is very aggressive and dominant. However, she is already Rachel's lover and has had no problem with her relationship with the MC so, as long as she can continue with Rachel, she probably has no problem with the MC having playmates.
  • Shasha is the only one with real jealousy potential. She is extremely loyal to and protective of Sarah and this may indicate her being possessive if the MC chooses a relationship with her.
However, none of this will matter once Liz makes her move, destroy's Warren's criminal empire, burns Jack at the stake, and reclaims her precious baby boy from all of these sex-crazed harlots. GO GET 'EM LIZ!!! <cough>

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The only reason Rachel was upset with the MC playing with Nadine was because she didn't like Nadine, not because he was having sex with someone else. Of the serious relationships the MC has cultivated so far:
  • Sarah accepts that they are blood related and is not possessive.
  • Rachel has already defined that her main concern is a stable romantic relationship independent of sexual playmates. She also has at least one other lover: Tyna.
  • Rosalva has accepted a submissive relationship and seems content with being the sex-slave of the MC and whoever is his partner.
  • Tyna's relationship with the MC has not yet really developed but she is very aggressive and dominant. However, she is already Rachel's lover and has had no problem with her relationship with the MC so, as long as she can continue with Rachel, she probably has no problem with the MC having playmates.
  • Shasha is the only one with real jealousy potential. She is extremely loyal to and protective of Sarah and this may indicate her being possessive if the MC chooses a relationship with her.
However, none of this will matter once Liz makes her move, destroy's Warren's criminal empire, burns Jack at the stake, and reclaims her precious baby boy from all of these sex-crazed harlots. GO GET 'EM LIZ!!! <cough>
Sarah seemed extremely possessive of the main male if you ask me. Especially seeing when she tried to make the clean break from her brother only to cock block Shasha the moment she was getting it on with her brother.

Rosalva does have another path that the BON hasn't brought about yet so for all we know that path could lead down a different road.

as for Shasha are you sure about that? Loyal to Sarah? at first maybe but she did have her own ulterior motive. She was trying to claim Sarah's brother from the get go which was why she continued to push Sarah into dating someone else. While I can see some good in her actions due to in the clash it would indirectly prevent an incest relationship (not that it would seeing as the main male is now balls deep in his aunt and cousin as well) she did try to take him for herself.

Also if you don't choose her she tries to take pictures of the two of you going to a hotel to get it on while Sarah herself literally mentioned that her relationship with Shasha was falling apart and wouldn't be work anymore.

So to be honest maybe it was like that in the beginning but in the end? I don't see it the moment he chooses one of them.

Though as for the possessiveness I can possibly see it happening especially when Sarah shows her jealous side the moment Shasha quest starts up.

Though with Liz that would be a sight to see. her wreaking the organization, killing Jack, and finally taking the Main male from the others so she can have him all to herself. Though to be honest she might need a nuke to do that. The main male is already balls deep in the following

Rachel
Nadine
Pam
Rosalva
Calorine
Brenda
Lizzy
Clarie
Dory
Jet
Marge
Morgan mother
Ms. Taylor
Maria
Sarah (if you choose her path)
Sharon
Aunt Maggie
Mindy

and these are just current interactive women that can be fucked repeatedly.

Adding future updates, and the ones he can fuck one time and others and you got yourself the entire town.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
With Shasha I personally feel like she like Nadine needs her own update where the update centers around her and not have her as side content unless of course it is part of the chain and not the whole chain. I say this because let's face it to get Shasha we have to give up Sarah who is by far one of the major players within the chain itself (seeing as like Rachel, Mom, Dad, and Ms. Taylor) her chain ties to many other characters and quests.

For Shasha to be treated as just a minor side quest like Nadine, Pam, and many of the others and not get the same amount of love and respect as Sarah, and the other major players would not only be in my opinion disrespect towards her, but would also make it where no one would want to take her path. Especially seeing as for all we know future Sarah content could link to other quests and possibly tie in to the major story and if Shasha isn't as high tiered as Sarah is or have some other ways to link to said chains or equally good chains... Well I won't say more due to fear of repeating myself.

As for this update it honestly feels almost as big a update 0.8 seeing as that was the last update that had anything dealing with the main story. That in update 1.0 where we got some Jet love seeing as she like Sarah, Rachel, and Aunt Maggie feels like a major minor character seeing as like the other two she either links, or ties in to the major story.

But I seriously hope this update truly lives up to the hype. Seeing as it was something I have been wanting for a while and I truly see potential in the pussy fights.
I agree with you on the Shasha thing, the problem is, i dont think the update will be "choosing shasha", instead we will probably get something like make shasha and Sarah make up and be good with each other again. If we ever get those "second paths" will probably be after he finish the game or something like that, since there is a good amount of other choices. But If he really makes the shasha path, then yea.. a update that focus only on her will be needed.

Yea,i really hope this updates will live up to the hype too, since even BON is talking/promoting way more on this update than any other (But im still worried about the bugs with amount of things getting added)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did I miss something? Where is all of this liz stuff coming from? I haven't seen anything in game that suggests her being anything other than a vendor.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Did I miss something? Where is all of this liz stuff coming from? I haven't seen anything in game that suggests her being anything other than a vendor.
See? Her master plan has already begun and people are confused and bewildered.

Next, of course, she'll advance her long-term strategy of removing Tinymon cards from the market, causing Nesrot's Tinymon black market to exceed profit forecasts, funding and accelerating his actions against Warren, while Liz implements her next plan amid the ensuing chaos: Fixing the Pussy Fights by using the Otter Labs virus she worked on (yes! It was Liz before Jack threw her away, that's why Maria can't advance the research any further) and has now modified to infect the prize women and make them frigid.

It's so obvious! Why can't people see that it's all Liz???? :closedtongue: <cough>

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The army girl and the pink haired girl from the right of the army girl are futa. The pink haired is a FUTA for sure because she fuck tyna in the first pussy fights. The army girl got a bulge
I find it really hard to put some sex scene between Lady x and MC. Maybe the scenes of other fights, when she defeats other fighters (I do not believe the MC will fight with all the fighters of the tournament). Perhaps there is a choice in the fight between fighting against Lady X (Warren) or Neo Genesis (Nesrot). Should we fight Lady X and win, bang the bodyguard will be cool and just that.

One thing I noticed in the Picture, was Nesrot's wife, Jazmine, sending her a fighter to the tournament? The fighter "Ninja" looks a lot like the thief and stealth trainer, Dakota. (Who works for Jazmine)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think MC will
revolutionize the Pussy Fights, he will not use his arm and combat training but fuck the girls too the win.

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys my game keeps crashing during sex scenes.
I figure its because Ive been using the same save since 0.6 n maybe I need a new save.
Can some1 pls share a save they have from the latest version. anywhere is fine.
TY

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello friends I am looking for a links of the version 1.3.3 of My New LIfe that is by Mega can help me :)
There is a new Mega link in a previous post that has not yet been put on the OP. However, several of the OP links are just as fast as Mega and do not require any sign-up. Try out the links until you find one that works for you.

Reactions: BlackScorpion

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I figure its because Ive been using the same save since 0.6 n maybe I need a new save.
TY
It's not the save file. It's a known bug that is still being worked on. Search previous posts for a litany of things to try that might affect this bug depending on your machine and platform.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where i can see statistics of the relationship and the level of skills?
There is no numerical display of relationships or skills. You get a measure of what they are by what the girls allow you to do and what you can successfully do with each skill.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is no numerical display of relationships or skills. You get a measure of what they are by what the girls allow you to do and what you can successfully do with each skill.
The modded version has this in the phone

BlackScorpion

Jan 4, 2018
There is a new Mega link in a previous post that has not yet been put on the OP. However, several of the OP links are just as fast as Mega and do not require any sign-up. Try out the links until you find one that works for you.
Thanks for helping me but I'm new to this and I do not know where the Links are that you say

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
TY
I dunno if it's because of your old saves. Is your version of the game unpacked? If the crash is that stupid "width error" that's usually solved by unpacking/uncompressing the game file like what Pepe does with his 'skunked' version of games. I mean, I've never had a problem with using old saves and moving them across new versions. Given the bugs though, who knows how files can get screwed up.

Anyway, here's a complete save of 1.3 for you or anyone else who wants it. Should have everything done and every chick maxed out. Gotta be prepared to dive into 1.4 when it comes out!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes