Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Since I started playing this game Beth was my favorite girl. I waited a long time and always sent a message and email to the BoN asking for an update focused on her (considering that even Nadine who was a character with very little content had a version focused on her story just like Pam and Rosalva.)

I decided then to stop being ignored by him, I used patreon and gave support to it , sent a simple message asking for it and have at least a little hope. Heh

View attachment 56237
Darn it I was so hoping for the next update to finally have some Shasha/Amy/Laura action. Not that I don't like Beth but I just like the other three far more.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Darn it I was so hoping for the next update to finally have some Shasha/Amy/Laura action. Not that I don't like Beth but I just like the other three far more.
As in the last updates we had many more stories, it is possible that other characters are focused as well.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Im stcuked at Jet quest. I can't win skill points. Only endurance. What I have to do?
When you take Jet's special class and talk to her in the back room, you are presented with two choices: Endurance or Ability. Choosing Ability will train ability in exactly the same manner and speed as endurance is trained.

When you attain a level, training at that same level will not benefit you, it simply replays that scene. You must train at the top level available to advance to the next level. There are only five levels. When you have finished level 5, no other level will appear and you are all done.

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
I have a problem with Jet, in sex scenes, when I give level 2 it appears error can not read wildh. help :c

BDI123

May 23, 2017
If you're talking about an error involving a "WIDTH" variable or the window going black (and why didn't you mention this?), then it's a known bug that is still being worked on. Search for previous posts about this to find a litany of things to try to change the timing of how your machine reacts to this.
However, if it is a bug in the RPG end of the game, why did it just pop up in version 1.3.3 and not before? What was changed in the coding when everything else (IE our computers, video cards and every thing else that is blamed for the problem has stayed the same)?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Beth being in 1.5, you still have a chance to get shasha, since Bon got tyna (3rd place on poll) and Daisy (4 place) on this update, maybe in 1.5 he will finish Daisy (i dont think he will be able to finish on 1.5 with the amount of things on this update), put Beth and shasha (Finishing the 3rd place and 4 on poll), leaving amy and Laura alone for next update.

Thats at least what i hope he will do, at worst he will update christian, marcus and sandra (LOL), which is not bad either.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Beth being in 1.5, you still have a chance to get shasha, since Bon got tyna (3rd place on poll) and Daisy (4 place) on this update, maybe in 1.5 he will finish Daisy (i dont think he will be able to finish on 1.5 with the amount of things on this update), put Beth and shasha (Finishing the 3rd place and 4 on poll), leaving amy and Laura alone for next update.

Thats at least what i hope he will do, at worst he will update christian, marcus and sandra (LOL), which is not bad either.
Christian will be killed at Pussy Fight Tournament. heh

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Christian will be killed at Pussy Fight Tournament. heh
Come on man, we need to fuck his mom before doing that, talking about the Pussy Fight, i think Bon should make the MC a little more strong (since we've been training and everything).

Think we have a chance to win against the Giant Futa? becausa holy shit.... it looks like we are going to get rekt seeing the difference between us

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Come on man, we need to fuck his mom before doing that, talking about the Pussy Fight, i think Bon should make the MC a little more strong (since we've been training and everything).

Think we have a chance to win against the Giant Futa? becausa holy shit.... it looks like we are going to get rekt seeing the difference between us
We gonna fuck his mom after beating down this stupid boy. What a "poetic revenge", as MC said when he steal panties from Chris mom.

The second topic was something i was thinking. The MC trains a lot at gym the became strong and fight at the tornament... But... Where's his gain and all this stuff? Christian is more athletic than him. lol
BoN should add a bit more muscle and leave the MC a little less with this stereotype of "Hentai Beta male who have a big dick".

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have a problem with Jet, in sex scenes, when I give level 2 it appears error can not read wildh. help :c
This is a known bug that does not yet have a fix. Search though this thread for a litany of things to try to change the timing so it will not appear.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
However, if it is a bug in the RPG end of the game, why did it just pop up in version 1.3.3 and not before? What was changed in the coding when everything else (IE our computers, video cards and every thing else that is blamed for the problem has stayed the same)?
It did not first appear in v1.3.3, it was well known in at least v1.2.

Remember, this is a game in development and not a final release. Bugs like this are to be expected.

Sep 4, 2017
okay i have a question , does time matter what you are doing ? the walkthrough is very complicated , and i have to ask, if i choose to finish lets say Girl A, and not to do anything about Girl B is it okay or you have to do spesific things at spesific times or you cannot do this missions , (what i really meant is can i start lets say Amy's section at day 45,and do nothing but study , get your stealth level high or something? can i go after any girl i want?)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
We gonna fuck his mom after beating down this stupid boy. What a "poetic revenge", as MC said when he steal panties from Chris mom.

The second topic was something i was thinking. The MC trains a lot at gym the became strong and fight at the tornament... But... Where's his gain and all this stuff? Christian is more athletic than him. lol
BoN should add a bit more muscle and leave the MC a little less with this stereotype of "Hentai Beta male who have a big dick".
Well to be fair we did see the MC OHKO Richard, and and mention that the training at the gym was paying off back during the 6th tinymon card quest with Sarah. Then later on we saw fighting against Jason's Dad and displaying some moves against him so I can say he is somewhat getting better and fighting compared to the beginning where he got his ass handed to him as well as the Sandra chain if you choose to save her.

Sep 4, 2017
okay i have a question , does time matter what you are doing ? the walkthrough is very complicated , and i have to ask, if i choose to finish lets say Girl A, and not to do anything about Girl B is it okay or you have to do spesific things at spesific times or you cannot do this missions , (what i really meant is can i start lets say Amy's section at day 45,and do nothing but study , get your stealth level high or something? can i go after any girl i want?)
okay i am sorry i saw this now , they wrote with small letters :D

BDI123

May 23, 2017
It did not first appear in v1.3.3, it was well known in at least v1.2.

Remember, this is a game in development and not a final release. Bugs like this are to be expected.
Fine, I stand corrected---kind of since I do not remember this happening in v1.2 and definitely in v1.0 so was it an error in v1.2 then?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Yes, fucking Christian's mom is something that needs to happen. Repeatedly. I can just imagine the conversation...

MC: Hey, Christian! I fucked your mom!
Christian: What did you say?!
MC: Oops, sorry, I'm using the wrong tense. I fuck your mom. Daily. She loves it.

And the battle with the Futa Giant is actually one of the things I'm most curious about, especially since that screenshot seems to be her assaulting both Tyna and Amaria. Is it an unwinnable fight, or can we actually become the champion of the pussy fights? Obviously I hope its possible to be champ, but who knows.

And if Beth really is gonna be in 1.5, I hope that Shasha is updated alongside her. Like you said, given the poll, it would make most sense... that would cover all the school girls depending on whether or not Sandra is updated alongside Daisy. Ideally 1.5 would be Shasha, Beth and Daisy/Sandra then 1.6 would FINALLY give Laura and Amy content. Anyone else added alongside them would be a bonus.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes, fucking Christian's mom is something that needs to happen. Repeatedly. I can just imagine the conversation...

MC: Hey, Christian! I fucked your mom!
Christian: What did you say?!
MC: Oops, sorry, I'm using the wrong tense. I fuck your mom. Daily. She loves it.

And the battle with the Futa Giant is actually one of the things I'm most curious about, especially since that screenshot seems to be her assaulting both Tyna and Amaria. Is it an unwinnable fight, or can we actually become the champion of the pussy fights? Obviously I hope its possible to be champ, but who knows.

And if Beth really is gonna be in 1.5, I hope that Shasha is updated alongside her. Like you said, given the poll, it would make most sense... that would cover all the school girls depending on whether or not Sandra is updated alongside Daisy. Ideally 1.5 would be Shasha, Beth and Daisy/Sandra then 1.6 would FINALLY give Laura and Amy content. Anyone else added alongside them would be a bonus.
They already broke the poll from last time. Cause if they were going with the poll they wouldn't be updating Daisy now but rather had her updated along side Beth like how Mindy and Aunt Maggie were updated. But with the pussy fights, i wonder if they will be interactive sex scenes when you fuck the females with the main male. But to be honest Besides Christain's mom the girls that are at sake for Lady X and Neo genesis are the the ones I want to see smashed.

Though my gut tells me that those two will be the hardest with Lady X being the toughest (because lets face it if Neo Genesis and Lady X fought this would be one fight I believe Warren would win.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
They already broke the poll from last time. Cause if they were going with the poll they wouldn't be updating Daisy now but rather had her updated along side Beth like how Mindy and Aunt Maggie were updated. But with the pussy fights, i wonder if they will be interactive sex scenes when you fuck the females with the main male. But to be honest Besides Christain's mom the girls that are at sake for Lady X and Neo genesis are the the ones I want to see smashed.

Though my gut tells me that those two will be the hardest with Lady X being the toughest (because lets face it if Neo Genesis and Lady X fought this would be one fight I believe Warren would win.
Yeah, I know the poll order's been broken but I'm just speculating what the content for future updates might be. Helps tide me over until we actually get confirmation. For all I know, 1.5 will be Beth, Laura and Amy together. Who can say. No one but BoN :)

And you raise a good question. Will the Pussy fight sex scenes be animated? I... think that the ones that we first saw during the beginning of Tyna's questline so there's a chance that the scenes in the fights will be animated. I really hope so, the animations in this game are hot. Then again, there's so many... but BoN has surprised us before. Bugs aside, he certainly excels at character designs and adding content.

VicZ

May 21, 2017

Yea i know he broke the poll, but even then he is still adding the characters from the poll, just breaking the pairs/orders ,since they were the characters with most vote, i hope he finish them on 1.5 and 1.6 and not leave Amy/Laura or Shasha on dust again. Let me keep my hopes of getting at least shasha on 1.5.:FeelsBadMan:

About Lady X and Neo genesis... i dont think we even have a chance to win against then (Maybe she will be interested in you after seeing you fucking the other girls :FeelsGoodMan:). Since we are on warren good side, maybe he will "stop" the fight or something? so we dont get destroyed by them, but that image of Tyna on her knees and Amaria already fucked tells us what may happen.

What do you guys think about the size of this Update? , because it seems to be the biggest until now (Main quest, 2 jobs, Tyna/Pussy fighter, Daisy (full or not)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes