PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
I think, Christian is MC's step brother. Jack took mc to cover Christian father infidelity. So Chris and MC would be the succesor of Warren Family. And i hope the ending we can choose become mafia or the good guy who help Maria and her family.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game certainly does not have any shortage in H content...all thats missing is pregnancy, how many creampies can the mc give out before one of them end up pregnant lol. Love the lizzy content...those shorts she is wearing:OhMyGoodness:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I am sure that the Dad and Maria quests in this version will be according to the player's choices in previous versions. (Warren/Mafia Path or Good/Maria Path)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I am sure that the Dad and Maria quests in this version will be according to the player's choices in previous versions. (Warren/Mafia Path or Good/Maria Path)
I will continue the maria path but will probably try both...i imagine any kayla content (if planned) will be tied to the warren path...I don't see much payoff for that route atm.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I will continue the maria path but will probably try both...i imagine any kayla content (if planned) will be tied to the warren path...I don't see much payoff for that route atm.
I hope that the content of the mafia be more interesting. MC like a Wise Guy doing jobs for Warren and all this shit. The Good Path looks like the main story for now, more content but the "Bad choice" seems much cooler. Kayle content, Daisy extra content, Girls and Whores, etc.

The Pussy fight will be even more interesting. We'll have Warren and Nesrot fighters against the MC, who is a independent fighter in this tournament.

Reactions: markus T

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Oooh! I spy Christian and his mom in that lineup I think! Hahaha! Christian's mom was one of the girls I was really looking forward to nailing!

...That said, I hope this isn't the only opportunity to do it. REALLY hope she's a house visit girl down the line.

Reactions: markus T

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game certainly does not have any shortage in H content...all thats missing is pregnancy, how many creampies can the mc give out before one of them end up pregnant lol. Love the lizzy content...those shorts she is wearing:OhMyGoodness:
Actually there is already one in game. When you do the Jet mission for Annie home and you have sex with her you can knock her up with your child. If you see the shot with several sperm cells hatching an egg you knocked her up good.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oooh! I spy Christian and his mom in that lineup I think! Hahaha! Christian's mom was one of the girls I was really looking forward to nailing!

...That said, I hope this isn't the only opportunity to do it. REALLY hope she's a house visit girl down the line.
Now that would be satisfying to have Christian helplessy watch as our main character fucks his mom right in front of his face. Though at the same time as I mentioned before I can totally see depending on the story either Nersot or Warren trying to recruit you depending on how far in the story you got once they see you can kick ass.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Now that would be satisfying to have Christian helplessy watch as our main character fucks his mom right in front of his face. Though at the same time as I mentioned before I can totally see depending on the story either Nersot or Warren trying to recruit you depending on how far in the story you got once they see you can kick ass.
Y'know, this could be the first instance of how route choice affects things. The pussy fights seem to be Tyna's questline, but if it's also influenced by the main story questline, your current affiliation might affect your matchups.

For example, if you're bros with Nesrot your opponents will be those related to your dad and Warren. One of your opponents would be Christian and another would be the Futa Giantess. However, if you're on good terms with Warren and didn't reveal anything to Maria your opponents will be those Warren wants to see put down.

...I honestly doubt this'll be the case, but it would be interesting. Regardless, these prerelease pics are making me really excited. I'm really impatient. January 20th can't come soon enough!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes