DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can change the exams answers of Rachel in teacher room . What I am doing wrong
?
You need to be way more specific about your problem than "I can change the exams answers".

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 1: Rachel
    • Step 5
      a. Talk with Rachel in the classroom. She will ask you to change the answers on her exam, you have to sneak into the teachers area and don't let them see you.
      b. See [Image 5] for references:
      iv. Stop at the door marked by 2 (this is the tacher's room door) and check it out (if you don't the keys won't be in the desk later on)
      viii. Continue to the left and grab the $15 from the locker and quickly get in the door marked 6 (you may have to backtrack and hide if you don't get there before the next teacher comes)
      ix. Grab the $5 and the Milf's Hentai Magazine and then go to the desk to get the teacher's room key marked 7.
      x. Walk back to the door marked 2 while avoiding teachers.
      xi. Grab the Candies, Pregnancy Test and $2 then go to the desk and change the answers.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Various said:
Pussy fights...

Pussy fights...
Blah, blah, blah...
I just pray to the God of RPGs that the Pussy Fights is not just another thrice-accursed twitch mini-game that will not work properly on different platforms and computer speeds and does nothing but get in the way of the actual RPG - like the AIM challenge.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There's a bug with rachel special in sex scene.
If you're talking about an error involving a "WIDTH" variable or the window going black (and why didn't you mention this?), then it's a known bug that is still being worked on. Search for previous posts about this to find a litany of things to try to change the timing of how your machine reacts to this.

PalOS

Oct 30, 2017
Can I buy the sleeping pills? I didn't take them at the house of the yoga cheater.

There's no other way to obtain them?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can I buy the sleeping pills? I didn't take them at the house of the yoga cheater.

There's no other way to obtain them?
You can not buy them. There are several places you can find them. The easiest is the basement of your house in the left-hand cabinet.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Looks like 1.5 will be Beth update, perfect.
Who is your source? How true is this? And if true, who else will be getting an update alongside Beth? Genuinely curious here. Plus, thinking about it, out of all the girls Beth is actually the one character who has NO questline established yet. Daisy/Sandra have the start of theirs... but unless you count the recess sidequest Beth has got nothing. Weird.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Who is your source? How true is this? And if true, who else will be getting and update alongside Beth? Genuinely curious here. Plus, thinking about it, out of all the girls Beth is actually the one character who has NO questline established yet. Daisy/Sandra have the start of theirs... but unless you count the recess sidequest Beth has got nothing. Weird.
Well this update is going to have Daisy within it and from what BON mentioned she might not be completed in this go though. But yeah I can still see your point on that. Sandra has gotten 0 love since the chain was first put into play and it has been over what? almost 10 possibly more updates since her chain started?

We have had new characters added to the mix and updated way before her and to be honest I find that extremely insulting.

Personally though I am so hoping that as I mentioned before Shasha, Amy, and Luara get the next update after this one. Sorry for Beth lovers but I like those three far more.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well this update is going to have Daisy within it and from what BON mentioned she might not be completed in this go though. But yeah I can still see your point on that. Sandra has gotten 0 love since the chain was first put into play and it has been over what? almost 10 possibly more updates since her chain started?

We have had new characters added to the mix and updated way before her and to be honest I find that extremely insulting.

Personally though I am so hoping that as I mentioned before Shasha, Amy, and Luara get the next update after this one. Sorry for Beth lovers but I like those three far more.
I'm also hoping for that trio to get content sooner rather than later since they're probably my favorite girls in the game (excluding Maria) but I'd also be content with Beth, Sandra and Daisy getting content. Beth moreso than the other two though since Sandra and Daisy don't really appeal that much to me. They're honestly kinda plain compared to a lot of others girls in the game.

Really though, I hope that those six as well as Ms. Turner get their questlines updated/finished within the next 2 or 3 updates after 1.4 comes out. As excited as I am for this update in two weeks, I REALLY hope it doesn't lead to some new girls getting introduced and once again forcing the recess girls on the backburner once more. At this point, I'd like to see Shasha, Laura, Amy, Beth, Sandra, Daisy and Ms Turner get their content before anyone else added to the mix later gets a questline.

So... if those seven aren't done by around 1.6/1.7 (this assumes at least two girls per update) I'll get impatient. Well... more impatient than I already am. lol

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm also hoping for that trio to get content sooner rather than later since they're probably my favorite girls in the game (excluding Maria) but I'd also be content with Beth, Sandra and Daisy getting content. Beth moreso than the other two though since Sandra and Daisy don't really appeal that much to me. They're honestly kinda plain compared to a lot of others girls in the game.

Really though, I hope that those six as well as Ms. Turner get their questlines updated/finished within the next 2 or 3 updates after 1.4 comes out. As excited as I am for this update in two weeks, I REALLY hope it doesn't lead to some new girls getting introduced and once again forcing the recess girls on the backburner once more. At this point, I'd like to see Shasha, Laura, Amy, Beth, Sandra, Daisy and Ms Turner get their content before anyone else added to the mix later gets a questline.

So... if those seven aren't done by around 1.6/1.7 (this assumes at least two girls per update) I'll get impatient. Well... more impatient than I already am. lol
I can go without Ms Turner...she is the least attractive of all of the girls in game imho....there is not alot of demand for ms turner ( I haven't read all 388 pages) and I hope he focuses on the other girls 1st

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I can go without Ms Turner...she is the least attractive of all of the girls in game imho....there is not alot of demand for ms turner ( I haven't read all 388 pages) and I hope he focuses on the other girls 1st
Well there is a variable for Ms. Turner in the code so I am guessing she will get some content sooner or later. The same can be said of Ms. Gina seeing as despite her not getting any content since Sandra's last update she does have one as well.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well there is a variable for Ms. Turner in the code so I am guessing she will get some content sooner or later. The same can be said of Ms. Gina seeing as despite her not getting any content since Sandra's last update she does have one as well.
Ha, y'know, I completely forgot about nurse Gina until you mentioned her just now. Guess I know the character that's left the least impression on me. Though that's also probably because I haven't started a new game since the 1.0 update. I'll probably do a fresh run when Shasha's route gets added in. Make my ideal playthrough file and whatnot.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
oh I know...was just saying lol...there is pretty much a variable for almost all girls in game and I'm sure they will all get their moment but for now...he needs to finish the ones he started 1st instead of adding new girls or starting someone like ms Turner which up to this point has not had a single conversation with the mc yet...Ms. Gina, I completely forgot about her lol.
He added Rosaval sp? and only added half of her content aswell....who knows when the relationship half will be implemented. Its still an awesome game despite the horrific translations lol

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Who is your source? How true is this? And if true, who else will be getting an update alongside Beth? Genuinely curious here. Plus, thinking about it, out of all the girls Beth is actually the one character who has NO questline established yet. Daisy/Sandra have the start of theirs... but unless you count the recess sidequest Beth has got nothing. Weird.
Since I started playing this game Beth was my favorite girl. I waited a long time and always sent a message and email to the BoN asking for an update focused on her (considering that even Nadine who was a character with very little content had a version focused on her story just like Pam and Rosalva.)

I decided then to stop being ignored by him, I used patreon and gave support to it , sent a simple message asking for it and have at least a little hope. Heh

cats.jpg

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes