Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yea i know he broke the poll, but even then he is still adding the characters from the poll, just breaking the pairs/orders ,since they were the characters with most vote, i hope he finish them on 1.5 and 1.6 and not leave Amy/Laura or Shasha on dust again. Let me keep my hopes of getting at least shasha on 1.5.:FeelsBadMan:

About Lady X and Neo genesis... i dont think we even have a chance to win against then (Maybe she will be interested in you after seeing you fucking the other girls :FeelsGoodMan:). Since we are on warren good side, maybe he will "stop" the fight or something? so we dont get destroyed by them, but that image of Tyna on her knees and Amaria already fucked tells us what may happen.

What do you guys think about the size of this Update? , because it seems to be the biggest until now (Main quest, 2 jobs, Tyna/Pussy fighter, Daisy (full or not)
With Shasha I personally feel like she like Nadine needs her own update where the update centers around her and not have her as side content unless of course it is part of the chain and not the whole chain. I say this because let's face it to get Shasha we have to give up Sarah who is by far one of the major players within the chain itself (seeing as like Rachel, Mom, Dad, and Ms. Taylor) her chain ties to many other characters and quests.

For Shasha to be treated as just a minor side quest like Nadine, Pam, and many of the others and not get the same amount of love and respect as Sarah, and the other major players would not only be in my opinion disrespect towards her, but would also make it where no one would want to take her path. Especially seeing as for all we know future Sarah content could link to other quests and possibly tie in to the major story and if Shasha isn't as high tiered as Sarah is or have some other ways to link to said chains or equally good chains... Well I won't say more due to fear of repeating myself.

As for this update it honestly feels almost as big a update 0.8 seeing as that was the last update that had anything dealing with the main story. That in update 1.0 where we got some Jet love seeing as she like Sarah, Rachel, and Aunt Maggie feels like a major minor character seeing as like the other two she either links, or ties in to the major story.

But I seriously hope this update truly lives up to the hype. Seeing as it was something I have been wanting for a while and I truly see potential in the pussy fights.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yea i know he broke the poll, but even then he is still adding the characters from the poll, just breaking the pairs/orders ,since they were the characters with most vote, i hope he finish them on 1.5 and 1.6 and not leave Amy/Laura or Shasha on dust again. Let me keep my hopes of getting at least shasha on 1.5.:FeelsBadMan:

About Lady X and Neo genesis... i dont think we even have a chance to win against then (Maybe she will be interested in you after seeing you fucking the other girls :FeelsGoodMan:). Since we are on warren good side, maybe he will "stop" the fight or something? so we dont get destroyed by them, but that image of Tyna on her knees and Amaria already fucked tells us what may happen.

What do you guys think about the size of this Update? , because it seems to be the biggest until now (Main quest, 2 jobs, Tyna/Pussy fighter, Daisy (full or not)
Who is NEO GENESIS?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
A thought occurs to me. Assuming the MC can actually BEAT Lady X in the pussy fights maybe that'll be the optional futa bang for this update. For the past few updates since 1.0 there's always been some sort of optional futa choice (usually with chloe) for some reason or another. They're always avoidable though. If you DID succeed in clobbering Lady X after having your way with Warren's hot bodyguard... maybe as an option for round 2 you're also given the option to have your way with Lady X. MC would have the stamina for it.

It's not an option I would personally go for since futa ain't one of my kinks, but I do get a chuckle out picturing the most hulking looking character that's appeared so far getting dominated by the MC in front of Warren and the audience. Any of you think BoN would include an option like that in 1.4?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
A thought occurs to me. Assuming the MC can actually BEAT Lady X in the pussy fights maybe that'll be the optional futa bang for this update. For the past few updates since 1.0 there's always been some sort of optional futa choice (usually with chloe) for some reason or another. They're always avoidable though. If you DID succeed in clobbering Lady X after having your way with Warren's hot bodyguard... maybe as an option for round 2 you're also given the option to have your way with Lady X. MC would have the stamina for it.

It's not an option I would personally go for since futa ain't one of my kinks, but I do get a chuckle out picturing the most hulking looking character that's appeared so far getting dominated by the MC in front of Warren and the audience. Any of you think BoN would include an option like that in 1.4?
I find it really hard to put some sex scene between Lady x and MC. Maybe the scenes of other fights, when she defeats other fighters (I do not believe the MC will fight with all the fighters of the tournament). Perhaps there is a choice in the fight between fighting against Lady X (Warren) or Neo Genesis (Nesrot). Should we fight Lady X and win, bang the bodyguard will be cool and just that.

One thing I noticed in the Picture, was Nesrot's wife, Jazmine, sending her a fighter to the tournament? The fighter "Ninja" looks a lot like the thief and stealth trainer, Dakota. (Who works for Jazmine)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I find it really hard to put some sex scene between Lady x and MC. Maybe the scenes of other fights, when she defeats other fighters (I do not believe the MC will fight with all the fighters of the tournament). Perhaps there is a choice in the fight between fighting against Lady X (Warren) or Neo Genesis (Nesrot). Should we fight Lady X and win, bang the bodyguard will be cool and just that.

One thing I noticed in the Picture, was Nesrot's wife, Jazmine, sending her a fighter to the tournament? The fighter "Ninja" looks a lot like the thief and stealth trainer, Dakota. (Who works for Jazmine)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh. Nice spot. I didn't actually notice that. I mean, it COULD be her. That would mean Nesrot technically has two fighters in this. I wonder if any other fighters and their add ons have appeared at all prior.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Huh. Nice spot. I didn't actually notice that. I mean, it COULD be her. That would mean Nesrot technically has two fighters in this. I wonder if any other fighters and their add ons have appeared at all prior.
Maybe, just as Warren can have two (I bet Christian will fight for Warren's side)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I saw alot of people complaining and i understand but his story is very good and huge

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I'd like to see a Rachel "cheating" story.

The MC awoke her sexuality and she was the first character story completed a long time ago. She's been ignored a lot since then so she will have needs!

Now I know a lot of people hate the idea of this, but make it a story you can choose, do you go back and give her some lovin or let her go off banging whoever whenever, then everybody wins regardless of your ntr opinions.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The army girl and the pink haired girl(freddy nightmare) from the right of the army girl are futa. The pink haired is a FUTA her name freddy nightmare for sure because she fuck tyna in the first pussy fights. The army girl got a bulge

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
The army girl and the pink haired girl from the right of the army girl are futa. The pink haired is a FUTA for sure because she fuck tyna in the first pussy fights. The army girl got a bulge
The big titty blue haired "girl" on the bottom row looks a bit suss to me. Rather tall too

Reactions: Zolkane

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How I get panties to get in Jet stealth to Annie house?
To get the panties for the old man you need to following.

1) A rope in your inventory
2) Be in the high neighborhood during 19:00 - 23:00

from there after this just get the white flags that are around almost every home.

To improve your stealth in Annie's home you need to go into the room of the sleeping beauty. Go towards the clock and interact with it. if you see a number like 12, 13 Etc it means you did it correctly. keep interacting with the clock until you got your stealth to a level you are happy with.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes