tuantran

Jan 12, 2018
it is a bug with this version of the game. there are two ways around it

1) use the modded version Firebane made which doesn't have the error.

or

2) Make a dummy save in an older non bugged version of the game transfer the save to it, complete the mission in the older version, then after you save the game go back to the newer version and play normally.
thank u so much, i cant understand all, but i'll try

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
have a error with all "Speсial" sex scenes tirh Rachel.Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" on full.
can i fix it?
First sex scene with Sarah, at hotel. Music sounds, can enter intro items and everything in the menu. But scene doesn't advance. Am I doing wrong something?
These are known bugs still being worked on that seem to be affected by video and CPU timing. Search posts in this thread for a litany of techniques you can try until you find one that works for you machine / platform.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! I really love this game and all the work BON has put into it, if you realise the story has so many subplots, adventures, scenes and posiblilitties. Many times reading the forums I didn't remember who was this or that character so I made a pic with the main NPCs of the game (several secondary NPCs are not included) hope you like it!
(Thanks @ZaikoRz for the correction! Dory's name added!)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hi! I really love this game and all the work BON has put into it, if you realise the story has so many subplots, adventures, scenes and posiblilitties. Many times reading the forums I didn't remember who was this or that character so I made a pic with the main NPCs of the game (several secondary NPCs are not included) hope you like it!
That was very good. Congratulations, it makes it much easier for the players.

Ps: Jason's mother's name is Dory

Reactions: stray monkeys

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
guys im trying to use my 1.2 save files but for some reason it isnt showing on loading screen

please help me out on this or ill have to start over again ;/

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Friends, where do i find the keys at to the rooms in my house..
Maria: You get her key after you start her chain. Just go to the weapon shop and make a copy.

MC: After you finish off the first part of Maria's quest go into her room and interact with the left shelf. You will find your key

Sarah: You get her key only if you pick her after you choose between her and Shasha during the late night date chain with her

Amy: start Amy's chain on day 35 or later. After you talk with Nersort and he tells you to speak with her go in the basement in the afternoon. speak with her here, and let the diolouge happen. after she leaves interact with her bag and get her key. After this go to the gun shop and make a copy then put the original key back.

Laura: After you finish the second shower scene with Laura in Laura's quest go to the Pharmacy and speak with her. She will then ask you to get the pharmacy keys out of her room and in turn will give you her room key. Make a copy of her room key, get the pharmacy key out of her room, and give her back the originals.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
is there any way to fix the maria quest line after you've missed the first oppurtunity at her job or do you have to start a new game?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is the next update only pussy fights?
From what I saw it is not only that, but it will advance the main story line, as well as start Daisy's chain.

Then there is the fact that there are extra's that will come when BON is finished with the update.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
CAn anyone tell me about the JET Missions?? HOW to start and learn? I can't find!
In order to start Jet's chain you need to have done the following.

1) Slept with Rachel for the first time
2) Speak with Morgan at his home after you have done her.

Once you do this go to the book shop in east town and ask for the special lessons.

Reactions: textbook

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
oh thanks ... SO I have to have better relationship with rachel first? then Sleep with her,,, then go to book store for lessons?? right?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to get into the forest ?? I can't find any way to reach there from High Neighborhood?
You don't go there from the high neighborhood. you go to the new neighborhood to get to the forest.

once you got there from old quarter, you go west on the first fork in the road. keep going west until you head to the end of the street and walk over. It will ask if you want to go the cemetray first and you say yes. from there keep going west until you see the tree and a path in them. go throught it and it will take you to the forest.

As for the lessons after you sleep with rachel go to morgas house next. after he gives you the special ticket then go to the bookstore and speak to jet. If you skip going to morgan after sleeping with rachel you won't be able to get the lessons with jet.

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
Hello good game but i've a problem, Maria doesn't wait for me outside the school in the last quest, and i don't know why? Thx.

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
Marie Quest on her job brocken...she just disappears in 2 floor...just why?and i can't go back.black screen...just greate.....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Marie Quest on her job brocken...she just disappears in 2 floor...just why?and i can't go back.black screen...just greate.....
It is a bug in the version of the game. you can get around it 2 ways.

1) use the modded version firebane made since it has the bug fixed.

2) make a dummy save in an older version, port your save from this version to it, do the mission in the older version where the mission isn't bugged, save after completing it, then transfer the safe with the mission complete to your current version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes