DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do you start the Maggie quests?? I keep going for snacks at her house and have done a few times but it’s not progressing to the quest?? Any advice would be appreciated
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 1
      • To begin Aunt Maggie's quest you must first raise your relationship up to 15 with her by visiting her at home and chatting over snacks. You also must have completed up to point #8 in Maria's Quest (see Section 3) before Aunt Maggie's quest will trigger.

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
amm...how to do Maria Night event?i don Dad and Mari quest lines completely.i put sleep candke in Maria room but nothihg hapends((

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I cant find the saw in the basment I checked both of the white cabinets and still nothing , I checked in diffrent times and days also but I cant find it . any help please
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Rosalva
      • Once you have progressed Rosalva's quest far enough you are able to visit her at home and you can build up her submissiveness. See Appendix E for details. When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. Check the stall second from the right and your character will say he has an idea if he had a saw. Go to your home and in the basement you can find a saw in the right of the two white cabinets.
        NOTE: The saw will only be here after you have raised Rosalva's submissiveness to above 1500. before this you won't find anything in the cabinet.

Reactions: actiontime01

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
amm...how to do Maria Night event?i don Dad and Mari quest lines completely.i put sleep candke in Maria room but nothihg hapends((
  • Appendix E: Other Random Tidbits
    • Sleepy-Time Candle - Once Dad returns home after day 45 you can no longer enter Maria's room to touch her in her sleep. If you place this in her room during the day you will be able to enter at night because Dad will be fast asleep.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow the Genre section has twice the Incest in it, must be extra incestuous :cool: Gonna check this out now!

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So, I was fiddling around and searching through the files of the game and remembered something Zaiko mentioned a while ago... and I think that the Stealth Trainer girl is our masked fighter. If you compare the two images, the skin color and hair style is the same and if you squint on the masked fighter the same tattoo on her cheek is visible.

If this is right, this would confirm that Nesrot and Warren have two fighters in the ring. Nesrot would have his blue boy and the masked stealth trainer while Warren has Lady X and Christian.

...It's hard keeping myself distracted and entertained while I wait for the 20th to roll around. Right now, this is the most anticipation I've had in regards to a release version for this game in a while.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, I was fiddling around and searching through the files of the game and remembered something Zaiko mentioned a while ago... and I think that the Stealth Trainer girl is our masked fighter. If you compare the two images, the skin color and hair style is the same and if you squint on the masked fighter the same tattoo on her cheek is visible.

If this is right, this would confirm that Nesrot and Warren have two fighters in the ring. Nesrot would have his blue boy and the masked stealth trainer while Warren has Lady X and Christian.

...It's hard keeping myself distracted and entertained while I wait for the 20th to roll around. Right now, this is the most anticipation I've had in regards to a release version for this game in a while.
With all these fighters something tells me that those pregnancy test will coming in handy. Would be 100% amusing if somewhere along the line you could knock up some of the female fighters /pussy's put up. Image the how amusing it would be with this one. You finally beat Christian's ass in the ring and so says the rules the pussy he puts up (in this case Christian's mother) becomes yours. You fuck her brains out until she like all the others is a slave to your dick, then the cherry on top is while doing so he knocks her up.

While far-fetched I would laugh out loud at this one big time. But if not my guess is something with Annie is what the test has to do with since you can actually knock her up during the Jet mission.

As for waiting not to much longer seeing as in 5 more days it will be the 20th.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
With all these fighters something tells me that those pregnancy test will coming in handy. Would be 100% amusing if somewhere along the line you could knock up some of the female fighters /pussy's put up. Image the how amusing it would be with this one. You finally beat Christian's ass in the ring and so says the rules the pussy he puts up (in this case Christian's mother) becomes yours. You fuck her brains out until she like all the others is a slave to your dick, then the cherry on top is while doing so he knocks her up.

While far-fetched I would laugh out loud at this one big time. But if not my guess is something with Annie is what the test has to do with since you can actually knock her up during the Jet mission.

As for waiting not to much longer seeing as in 5 more days it will be the 20th.
I really do hope the pregnancy tests come into play at one point or another. They've been in the game since the beginning and have had no use thus far so who knows when they'll finally be utilized. Though the scenario you present would be both hilarious and something I wouldn't actually mind happening.

Two things I hope for the most in this update is more Maria content and the opportunity to bang Christian's mom. The only thing I'm SLIGHTLY worried about would be that since this is the most (or implied to be) content heavy update in a while some characters will be getting more exposure and even some new ones might be introduced. I'd just be a bit irritated if Christian's mom, the Stealth Trainer girl, or that co-worker of Maria's were given content in 1.5 before anyone else like Mindy and Maggie's case was.

Of course, I'd also LOVE to get repeatable sex scenes with those girls (Christian's mom at the top of the list as far as newish characters go) but only after we've finally gotten the content for Shasha, Laura, Amy, Beth and the girls that have needed questline updates for some time.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
"Rosalva Recces event" i donot play, help me
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Rosalva
      • Once you have progressed Rosalva's quest far enough you are able to visit her at home and you can build up her submissiveness. See Appendix E for details. When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. Check the stall second from the right and your character will say he has an idea if he had a saw. Go to your home and in the basement you can find a saw in the right of the two white cabinets.
        NOTE: The saw will only be here after you have raised Rosalva's submissiveness to above 1500. before this you won't find anything in the cabinet.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i don't find Maria when i go to school ( walkthrough 8a )
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 6
      When you are in your room after midnight Maria will come and confront you about what happened in the kitchen. (WARNING: You will be given a choice, you must tell Maria the truth or your storyline with Maria will end)
    • Step 7
      Advance in the Dad's quest to point 9 (See section 10) before you can continue.
    • Step 8
      In the morning when you go to school Maria will be waiting for you outside the school

Reactions: weed
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes