DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well, BoN has always released the updates based on local time (of course, of course.) So I think it's valid that he launches this, few times he was late and did not say the reason.

My hype is killing me.
Another update? Already???

We haven't even finished answering questions about the last one and now he saddles us with another? Couldn't he do us the simple courtesy of waiting a few months until we actually showed any interest in fixed bugs or new content?

<ducking> (Yes, you may now start screaming :evilsmile:)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Another update? Already???

We haven't even finished answering questions about the last one and now he saddles us with another? Couldn't he do us the simple courtesy of waiting a few months until we actually showed any interest in fixed bugs or new content?

<ducking> (Yes, you may now start screaming :evilsmile:)
Hmm making sure all the bugs are finished with an update before starting a new one? You know that does make sense to a degree. However, here is a better idea. How about as me any many others mentioned have a few people checked the update with a fine tooth comb, each giving him a list of bugs they find he crush them, and then has the game update sent to us?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The bugs, as annoying as they are, aren't gamebreaking and the quality of the content BoN provides calls for a bit of leeway in my opinion. The only truly halting bug is the error with Maria's quest that I've seen people talking about for the past couple dozens pages. But even this is circumvented by using a previous 0.9 version (specifically the free demo version available on his patreon) of the game which was one of the most stable builds. So I guess it's less 'halting' since it doesn't prevent you from completing anything, it just is an annoying detour one must take if you wanna move on. Kinda like switching your controller to the second controller slot to get through a boss battle.

One of the things I praise BoN for is his regularity and the constant stream of content. Some have abandoned this game because of the bugs, but honestly I've seen much worse and they really don't bother me that much. The bugs can be dealt with if you have a bit of patience. This isn't a complete product, so expecting a complete absence of errors is a little much. Even that stupid 'width error' which has been around since the game's inception can be worked around with minimal effort.

Like Kixen said, at some point BoN will go back and fix all this stuff and there are plenty who have happily notified and listed the bugs in this game so BoN can squash 'em when the time comes. This game is head and shoulders above other adult 3D games so unless this game becomes unplayable due to an error, I'll keep coming back to enjoy it. Especially if BoN keeps churning of fantastic monthly updates.

At the very least, I'll stick around until Shasha, Laura and Amy get their questlines updated. :p

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Any way to put the game in Spanish, could be translated to better understand the story? because I do not understand anything

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry but want to laugh out loud? It is translated FROM Spanish to English... :D
He is saying that he wants to see the game in the original Spanish so that he can better understand the story before it got mangled by the poor English translation. I have also wondered why, since his native language is Spanish, the game is not distributed in both languages.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And quality of translation have been criticized several times in this thread. Come to think of it I don't understand why there isn't a Spanish version out. After all there have to be at least a couple hundred thousand potential players in Spanish speaking countries...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm making sure all the bugs are finished with an update before starting a new one? You know that does make sense to a degree. However, here is a better idea. How about as me any many others mentioned have a few people checked the update with a fine tooth comb, each giving him a list of bugs they find he crush them, and then has the game update sent to us?
The bugs, as annoying as they are, aren't gamebreaking and the quality of the content BoN provides calls for a bit of leeway in my opinion. The only truly halting bug is the error with Maria's quest that I've seen people talking about for the past couple dozens pages. But even this is circumvented by using a previous 0.9 version (specifically the free demo version available on his patreon) of the game which was one of the most stable builds. So I guess it's less 'halting' since it doesn't prevent you from completing anything, it just is an annoying detour one must take if you wanna move on. Kinda like switching your controller to the second controller slot to get through a boss battle.

One of the things I praise BoN for is his regularity and the constant stream of content. Some have abandoned this game because of the bugs, but honestly I've seen much worse and they really don't bother me that much. The bugs can be dealt with if you have a bit of patience. This isn't a complete product, so expecting a complete absence of errors is a little much. Even that stupid 'width error' which has been around since the game's inception can be worked around with minimal effort.

Like Kixen said, at some point BoN will go back and fix all this stuff and there are plenty who have happily notified and listed the bugs in this game so BoN can squash 'em when the time comes. This game is head and shoulders above other adult 3D games so unless this game becomes unplayable due to an error, I'll keep coming back to enjoy it. Especially if BoN keeps churning of fantastic monthly updates.

At the very least, I'll stick around until Shasha, Laura and Amy get their questlines updated. :p
You guys do realize that I was just poking fun at all the people getting all frothy because they can't wait another day until the new release - right? <sheepish grin>

Hey!!! @Mistress_Kixen: Congratz on 200 likes! Here's one more to put you over the top.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You guys do realize that I was just poking fun at all the people getting all frothy because they can't wait another day until the new release - right? <sheepish grin>

Hey!!! @Mistress_Kixen: Congratz on 200 likes! Here's one more to put you over the top.
Didn't realize but to be honest I still think that would have been the better way to stomp out bugs. As for being able to wait for updates, I have so many other things both in RL and online life that makes the time pass for me.

But on another note here is some new conversation that I hope doesn't piss off the masses. If real life was 100% like the game My new life (minus the bugs of course zing :p) what would you do, and how would you handle certain situations?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Didn't realize but to be honest I still think that would have been the better way to stomp out bugs. As for being able to wait for updates, I have so many other things both in RL and online life that makes the time pass for me.

But on another note here is some new conversation that I hope doesn't piss off the masses. If real life was 100% like the game My new life (minus the bugs of course zing :p) what would you do, and how would you handle certain situations?
Seems like life would work out pretty well so long as I hit on every hot girl and milf with a breast size of at least C or bigger. The game makes things develop pretty well for the MC given how lucky he's been.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

I don't understand the question. RL *is* just like this game, but the game has less bugs.

For example: RL is chock full of really, REALLY, *** Really *** sexy wonderful girls, but they suffer from the bug where they don't all just automatically think the same about me. What's with that??? I've complained to the customer service departments at church (that's what those little cubicles with that window are for, right?) and their :angel: higher up :angel: has yet to do anything about it, and it's been years!

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
And quality of translation have been criticized several times in this thread. Come to think of it I don't understand why there isn't a Spanish version out. After all there have to be at least a couple hundred thousand potential players in Spanish speaking countries...
I personally writed BoN and email to improve the translation (all free of charge and all) cause i liked the game in early stages and i speak spanish as first language, i could assume many others would volunteer also or already did, who knows, but i didnt got a reply and that was all, cause im not getting a Patreon account just to help this guy and dont know any other way to contact him (never saw him here, for example)...
And yea, i cant understand why is not released in spanish too, is the originary language, thats just wierd... but considering the parts i saw in spanish that wasent properly translated trought the game, that writing wasent pretty good also, so maybe we are talking about a poor translation from a poor primary source here (and if all the text in spanish is that bad, that could be the reason for not releasing in that language)... cant say for sure or course cause i saw only bits of text, but both things can contribute to those parts that make u think: "WTF was that!?" or "What im supposed to do again?" or "Thats wasent helpful at all?"... just some thoughts.. Cheers!

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand the question. RL *is* just like this game, but the game has less bugs.

For example: RL is chock full of really, REALLY, *** Really *** sexy wonderful girls, but they suffer from the bug where they don't all just automatically think the same about me. What's with that??? I've complained to the customer service departments at church (that's what those little cubicles with that window are for, right?) and their :angel: higher up :angel: has yet to do anything about it, and it's been years!
You know i got the same problem...i mean come on do i need to die to have a talk and then come back like Lazarus?

belkpool

Jan 19, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.
  • Section 2: Sarah
    • Step 21
      h. Watch the rest of the date scene and in the end you will be given a choice to go with Sarah or Shasha (WARNING: The adventure line will be finished with whichever girl you don't choose. Unless you edit your save file. If you want to do both choose Shasha and see Appendix D for how to continue with Sarah)
@Firebane It seems this might be a bug that brings the card quest to an end if you do not choose Sarah. True, the Sarah quest ends but, if you can't continue with Richard, you can't do the Maggie quests. Unless I've missed something which would be easy in this quest code mess :closedtongue:.

When you pick Shasha after the Sarah-Roger/You-Shasha double-date, the event sets #0033 Evento Cartas to 73 (Map 104 CITA SARAH, Event 1 EV001, Page 1, Line 62), which will not enable the next card quest step: finding out from Morgan at school that Richard has a card. 3 instead of 5 is an easy typo. If you choose Sarah, #0033 Evento Cartas is set to 75 (Map 7 HogarSUPMañana, Event 23 EV023, Page 1, Lines 136, 176, and 218) and you can continue with Morgan and Richard.
I gave 3 card to sarah : first coask store - seconde under the machine - thirsd sasha quest when i go to the school at night
So i need just the last one i can't get it even when i finished sarah quest (sarah quests is just to give her card right ? ) , where can i choose between sarah or shasha ? in sarah room ?
and jet's lessons i have all lvl 5 can't train more , when i go at night to her store it's say close reture tomorrow idk what to do plz help me wanna finish the story line i love that game

and by the way when i his mom came to his room do i tell her about dad i mean i choose his mother or father side ? to finish the story

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys i'm back i had a really though weeks with some personal problems but it's all good.
By the way i saw that BoN is gonna release a new update today(20th in Italy/Spain time)or maybe tomorrow and i'm really excited to see what BoN have for us,can i ask you which girls are gonna be in the new update,please ?
And IMHO other than new girls in the new update i really hope BoN cleared all the bugs that most of the people had in the previous updates and the well knowed "uncaught type error".
And i hope that BoN add new scenes with Laura/Maria in this new update mostly because those 2 are my favourite characters in the game(my 1st favourite character is Amy of course)but like i said i hope BoN cleared all the annoying bugs.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And IMHO other than new girls in the new update i really hope BoN cleared all the bugs that most of the people had in the previous updates and the well knowed "uncaught type error".
Don't expect anything.

If I were you, I'd wait for Firebane's modded version.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys i'm back i had a really though weeks with some personal problems but it's all good.
By the way i saw that BoN is gonna release a new update today(20th in Italy/Spain time)or maybe tomorrow and i'm really excited to see what BoN have for us,can i ask you which girls are gonna be in the new update,please ?
And i hope that BoN add new scenes with Laura/Maria in this new update mostly because those 2 are my favourite characters in the game(my 1st favourite character is Amy of course)but like i said i hope BoN cleared all the annoying bugs.
Well, hope things go well for you. Rough periods suck.

In a nutshell, 1.4 is gonna have a main questline update so we've all assumed Maria/Dad content. There's also the pussy fights which will be Tyna's questline with a bunch of extra girls from the Pussy Fights Tournament... one of which may be Christian's mom. Daisy also might get content, but BoN said that's a hard maybe. So in summary new content characters will be:
Main Story (Dad/Maria)
Tyna
Daisy (maybe)

Bugs are still present, but you can get around them. As mentioned before, 'uncaught width error' can be almost completely avoided if you use an unpacked/uncompressed version of the game. Laura/Amy content is yet to come, but hopefully there will be some Maria content in 1.4 to tide us over.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Well, hope things go well for you. Rough periods suck.

In a nutshell, 1.4 is gonna have a main questline update so we've all assumed Maria/Dad content. There's also the pussy fights which will be Tyna's questline with a bunch of extra girls from the Pussy Fights Tournament... one of which may be Christian's mom. Daisy also might get content, but BoN said that's a hard maybe. So in summary new content characters will be:
Main Story (Dad/Maria)
Tyna
Daisy (maybe)

Bugs are still present, but you can get around them. As mentioned before, 'uncaught width error' can be almost completely avoided if you use an unpacked/uncompressed version of the game. Laura/Amy content is yet to come, but hopefully there will be some Maria content in 1.4 to tide us over.
uncaught type error sometimes is self made like pressing enter while special scene for fast forwarding particular scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes