Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i stuck with cannot date carol.. stuck with charles, i choosed jet then nothing happened not like what walkthrough said and with jason is it just talking with her mom? when i talk to jhason and night comes i talk with her mom then nothing happen just do talking and drinking then im in my room again ....anyone with a help i'll appriciate , thx in advance

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i stuck with cannot date carol.. stuck with charles, i choosed jet then nothing happened not like what walkthrough said and with jason is it just talking with her mom? when i talk to jhason and night comes i talk with her mom then nothing happen just do talking and drinking then im in my room again ....anyone with a help i'll appriciate , thx in advance
Ok in order.

1) With Carol I can tell you this her thing is bugged. When you visit her for the first time and she runs to the bathroom another carol will pop up. Did you speak to this Carol and not go to the bathroom? If you did and you left the house you won't be able to do anything with Carol due to this bug.

2) Did you go back and speak with Charles after you choose Jet? You need to do that and from there you should go to your home.

3) with Jason's mother you need to do the following.

a) Speak with Jason like you would normally when you go to his home, then after your relationship rises speak with Dory. However like with Sharon you need to have some wine in your inventory otherwise it won't work. My advice to you stock up on the wine cause you will need it before you get any of the good stuff.

Reactions: Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
error cant reply @Mistress_Kixen ..
1.yup i saw two carol ..but i still talk with her in bathroom although she is not there we spoke..thrn with the home work she said we did to mrs. Turner
2.after i choose jet i did speak to charles again , i clicked him but no respon
3.with dory build relationship too? oke i'll speak with her everyday
and for sharon she only take her top, is it only the top not get laid with her, or is it build relationship with her too ( i have a lot of wine )

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can some sweet beautiful soul holla at me when somebody have Change log for 1.3? <3

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Can some sweet beautiful soul holla at me when somebody have Change log for 1.3? <3
Changelog is on the first post as always, but here you go:
1.3 Changelog:
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- CosinMindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Reccess event when you arrive Max relationship
- Add Cameras for Mindy, Maggie, Nadine, Brenda, Pam (though some of the cams are bugged)

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Changelog is on the first post as always, but here you go:
1.3 Changelog:
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- CosinMindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Reccess event when you arrive Max relationship
- Add Cameras for Mindy, Maggie, Nadine, Brenda, Pam (though some of the cams are bugged)
:angel:Staring in awe at the sweet beautiful soul...:angel: I think I'm going to sell tickets. :evilsmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
jus started the game,how do i gift rachel something?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 1: Rachel
    7. You can visit Rachel at home during the afternoon on weekdays, morning and afternoon on weekends. You can date her in the afternoon and evening any day. Do either of these to increase your love with her. I recommend visiting her whenever you can and save dates until the evening to maximize your love. (See Appendix E for more details)
  • Appendix E: Other Random Tidbits
    • RACHEL HOME VISITS
You can usually only give gifts to a girl during a home visit.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
- STOP ASKING.
You can download at other sites at the OP or the modded version.
But @ZaikoRz, that link is big, and red, and too scary to click. Don't you have a smaller, less imposing link that can be parcel delivered to my house because my index finger is too worn out to click on it? ... and I mean Fed-X and not some so-called package delivery company with a name pronounced "Oops!". And, I don't know what that little-bitty text is below the big scary link 'cause I didn't read it 'cause it looks awfully snarky too me. <sniffle> :'(

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
i feel game is on verge of getting nearly completed after this update only few characters left
I doubt it. I mean, BoN could always wrap it up prematurely; but if he chooses not to, then he still has a long ways to go. I remember a post by one of our members here (I think it was @ballzak), who looked at the code and detailed some of the foundation that BoN had laid, but not yet implemented. In particular, I remember him mentioning that there were 5 or 6 more Tinymon cards (meaning Sarah’s storyline is A LOT longer), and that every schoolyard character had a house that you could visit (Tyna’s is coming in the 1.4 update, but we have yet to see Beth’s, Daisy’s, Christian’s, and Tom’s). We’ve been to Markcus’ house, but not in a Markcus storyline involving his mother and/or sister (which is sure to come). I could see Miss Taylor’s storyline being longer simply because the Ronald issue hasn’t been resolved yet. I also fully expect something to be done with Miss Turner, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Miss Gyna has more content coming as well. Then there’s Amy and Laura, who obviously have more content on the way; and the alternate storylines for Jet, Shasha, and the Foreman’s wife (which will require BoN to backtrack some). Plus we have no clue how long the main storyline involving your dad, Maria, and Nesrot is actually going to be. Just to do all of this without introducing any new characters is going to take some time, but you know BoN will probably introduce more characters. I personally think we’re probably a year away from the game being done.

I was watching a walkthrough of Assassin’s Creed Origins on Youtube, and I think that BoN is trying to create a similar “open world” game. Where there is a main mission/storyline, and a bunch of side stuff that you can do if you choose to.

U

User_215882

Not even close to being finished. There are still a lot and I mean a lot of lose ends missing. For example what if someone were to choose not to save Ms. Taylor and let Ronald have his way? This would mean that

1) Laura Ms. Taylor and Rosavlna are all locked out. Yet there is no content for this.
2) there is 0 content if you were to choose him meaning we need content for ronald and a lot seeing as in turn of choosing him you are giving up 3 characters.

And this is just one of the many branched paths that are missing.

What if someone chooses to not give sarah the 3rd tinymon card? guess what you are locked out of not only Nersot's chain, but also Amy's (seeing as you need Nesrot's help to work her chain which will be impossible due to being locked out) as well as Jet's chain since you need to have given Sarah the 4th tinymon card as part of the mission requirement to do this.

My point being is that BON needs to fix these and many more issues seeing as some of the branch paths not only lead to nowhere but lock you out of a lot of future content.
I feel like BoN is just going to kill off Ronald anyway. It would have been better to just have a get rid of him from the get go then have it be an option to.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I doubt it. I mean, BoN could always wrap it up prematurely; but if he chooses not to, then he still has a long ways to go. I remember a post by one of our members here (I think it was @ballzak), who looked at the code and detailed some of the foundation that BoN had laid, but not yet implemented. In particular, I remember him mentioning that there were 5 or 6 more Tinymon cards (meaning Sarah’s storyline is A LOT longer), and that every schoolyard character had a house that you could visit (Tyna’s is coming in the 1.4 update, but we have yet to see Beth’s, Daisy’s, Christian’s, and Tom’s). We’ve been to Markcus’ house, but not in a Markcus storyline involving his mother and/or sister (which is sure to come). I could see Miss Taylor’s storyline being longer simply because the Ronald issue hasn’t been resolved yet. I also fully expect something to be done with Miss Turner, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Miss Gyna has more content coming as well. Then there’s Amy and Laura, who obviously have more content on the way; and the alternate storylines for Jet, Shasha, and the Foreman’s wife (which will require BoN to backtrack some). Plus we have no clue how long the main storyline involving your dad, Maria, and Nesrot is actually going to be. Just to do all of this without introducing any new characters is going to take some time, but you know BoN will probably introduce more characters. I personally think we’re probably a year away from the game being done.

I was watching a walkthrough of Assassin’s Creed Origins on Youtube, and I think that BoN is trying to create a similar “open world” game. Where there is a main mission/storyline, and a bunch of side stuff that you can do if you choose to.
I dont think so, i remember BoN saying in a old post, that he plans on finishing my new life this year and go to My new Life 2 (Since he stated that he can make animations/images better, and now understand a little more of coding)

Remember that the game to be "completed" , BoN only need to finish the main quest and the "main" side characters (Girls from school and friends). All the other characters that doesnt have nothing to do with the main quest or doesnt even have something with the MC (like Miss turner or gyna) can be considered "extras".

Some characters introduced on My new life, could go to My new life 2 and have scenes there. By 1.7 - 1.8 the game will probably have already finished all the classmates and your family. and he could have 2-3 more updates until 2.0 to do whatever he wants.

About the other routes, i dont think BoN will update it (at least not before finishing everything with the main quest), and even if he adds, i think it will make things too complex, since he already stated that My new Life 2 will begin just after the ending of My new life....

With that, just the Nesrot and Warren Route would give you maybe 2 alternative endings (Which would be kinda hard to begin my new life 2).

Of course, this is only what i think and if everything goes without a problem or BoN Adding new characters and focusing on them (i really hope not, The aunt/cousin update was pretty weak because of they being new)

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
cg room gonna be added becuase im tierd of playing this game over and over again and having to have so many saves... just wanna watch the cg scenes T_T

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
guys, i having a problem with maria quest in lab. After the scene in the elevator, she talk and after that she dissapear. Then a stuck in the lab. if I go outside the laboratory, the cutscene with her restart and after the elevator scene, black screen. This is the second time that this occurs and because that there is no way for me to progress in the game. When I go to the supposed laboratory of her rival, after Maria disappears, to steal the information, nothing happens, even seeing in the calendar the password. The computer is not accessible.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
guys, i having a problem with maria quest in lab. After the scene in the elevator, she talk and after that she dissapear. Then a stuck in the lab. if I go outside the laboratory, the cutscene with her restart and after the elevator scene, black screen. This is the second time that this occurs and because that there is no way for me to progress in the game. When I go to the supposed laboratory of her rival, after Maria disappears, to steal the information, nothing happens, even seeing in the calendar the password. The computer is not accessible.
i did the quest with earlier version 0.8 and its smooottttthh like rachel ass :p

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i did the quest with earlier version 0.8 and its smooottttthh like rachel ass :p

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
where should i place fix bug from firebane "data"? is it the same place with game.exe? thx in advance

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
where should i place fix bug from firebane "data"? is it the same place with game.exe? thx in advance
Check the subfolders if you see files with same names and replace them. And if it is a folder named data then to subfolder /www/data in your MNL folder...

Reactions: Ziraf
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes